Need a nice big car

ROULLA

Hi Guys hope that you are all in good health! I need some advice, everytime we go to Tunisia we have alot of luggage and often get picked up by this guy who has a 7 seater but i am not to happy with the quality of the car and plus even though i smoke i don't smoke in the car, but this guy smokes like a chimney and my son really gets upset..Tonight i was talking to someone in Tunisia who told me that their is no one who has a 7 seater in Nabeul, is there some way that i can book a decent cabbie with a decent car ? Any companies that anyone knows of would really be appreciated..Thank You in advance...

bobby g

Ooooh Roulla, a limousine would be best.:D Don't know if they have them in Tunisia.:D:D:D On a serious note sorry can't help, don't know of any myself but sure hope you find one. xx

ROULLA

Good morning bobbyg hope that you are in good health! Yes they do have limosines in Tunisia and very nice they are indeed..Thankyou for your ansering my post, have a nice day..x

ROULLA

Morning guys hope that this message reaches you all in good health! Does someone from here the UK maybe that does just transfers, anything i don't mind as long as it's a decent car , bus, coach..Not bothered how much it costs me..

ROULLA

Good morning Niez hope that you and your family are all in good health !

Thankyou so much Niez i really do appreciate it...baragaloufik...Sorry about spelling..

ROULLA

Just tried to book it Niez but it is saying that these are not offered to villas or private addresses as i was going to book...but thank you..

N

NIEZ

Baraka allaho fika it s haw you can spell it properly.

You are welcome roulla you are doing so much for every one of us so when you need some help every one will do it. I will send you some other address in pm just to compare the prices.
And by the way in front of the airport you will find touristic taxis waiting and they are 7 places roulla. That will cost you 200td if you are going to sousse dont pay more.

ROULLA

Hi Niez i would never take a taxi outside the airport and plus i need a 7 seater with all my luggage..

Essem

Staff member
Morning guys hope that this message reaches you all in good health! Does someone from here the UK maybe that does just transfers, anything i don't mind as long as it's a decent car , bus, coach..Not bothered how much it costs me..

Hi Roulla

Medhotels are really cheap for transfers (www.medhotels.com) and reliable.

From Tunis to drop you off at the Caribbean World Nabeul Beach (I used them once for Sousse and the driver took me to my door) it works out at £3.68 per person each way.

Hope this helps! x

ROULLA

Hi Roulla

From Tunis to drop you off at the Caribbean World Nabeul Beach (I used them once for Sousse and the driver took me to my door) it works out at £3.68 per person each way.

Hope this helps! x
Good morning Essem, hope that you and your family are all in good health! Wow that's really cheap...I need a big car as i have loads of luggage..Thankyou so much Essem, have a nice day..x

ROULLA

Wow Niez you are a king thankyou and Nela for finding you...Have a nice day..

N

NIEZ

ROULLA

Hi Roulla

Hope this helps! x
This one is also wanting a hotel name but i do not go to hotels..

Essem

Staff member
Hi Roulla

Me neither Roulla, I don't go to hotels either as do many others on here who have their own properties, but they use this cheap service nevertheless. You don't have to be using any of their hotels. Medhotels have certain drop off/pick up points and the drivers will usually take you to and pick you up from the designated one - for Nabeul it's the Caribbean World Resort. (As I said, if your accommodation is not too far out of their way and it'll depend on how many others on the coach, they'll probably be happy to take you there for a few dinars).

Is your accommodation far from the Caribbean World Resort? It might still work out cheaper to book all 7 + luggage on the coach and if he can't take you to your accommodation, take local taxis.

N

NIEZ

Hi Niez the first one has no where to book..http://tunis.airport-shuttle.com/
The second one
http://www.a2btransfers.com/en/index.asp?AID=58&s=v7j
is telling me £134 per person 292.345 TND per person..and the third one does not go as far as Nabeul , it only goes to Hammamat....I need to get to Bir challouf Nabaul..Thankyou so much for your help..
HI ROULLA.

IF YOUR HUSBAND CAN CALL THE NUMBERS (TUNISIAN ONE) HE CAN DEAL WITH THEM BCS I WAS CALLING THEM IN APRIL AND I GOT A GOOD DEAL WITH IT THEY ASK ME ONLY FOR 200 TD FOR THE ALL CAR.

http://www.mavillaimmobiliere.com/index.php?page=205

I WILL TRY TO FIND YOU THE NUMBER OF THE PERSON I WAS DEALING WITH;

ROULLA

Thankyou Essem, wow i have just been on the phone to Tunisian tourist board and explained to the lady that there is 3 of us and that we have alot of luggage, her suggestion was get a taxi from outside the airport..I said thankyou i don't want a taxi as this would be small and i also do not want to get ripped off..In the end i spoke to another lady and she was really helpful and said that there is a really good transfer copmpany called 33tours and that she would phone me later with the details....Thankyou Essem..I have 3 suitcases and 2 large boxes as well excluding my hand luggage.. x x