Need an apartment in/near Sousse for 2-3 month rent must have WiFi

lovesarrow

Title says it all really ;)

I'm looking for a place for me and my OH to stay from September to October or November. He has a job in Sousse and his family is there. I'm planning to go out there from about the second week in September and to stay as long as possible as I can work out there if we have WiFi. My parents are coming out for half term week in October, but will stay near PEK in a hotel.

The last apartment we had in May was lovely, but the rent was extortionate so I could only afford 3 weeks. I'm hoping that a private let or a let arranged locally might be better for us.

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

Jane BM

Title says it all really ;)

I'm looking for a place for me and my OH to stay from September to October or November. He has a job in Sousse and his family is there. I'm planning to go out there from about the second week in September and to stay as long as possible as I can work out there if we have WiFi. My parents are coming out for half term week in October, but will stay near PEK in a hotel.

The last apartment we had in May was lovely, but the rent was extortionate so I could only afford 3 weeks. I'm hoping that a private let or a let arranged locally might be better for us.

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?
It would probably be better and you'd get a better rate if your boyfriend tried to arrange it as he'll be 'in situ', plus being Tunisian won't get ripped off with tourist rates!!

I think one of our members Lorie though if I remember has an apartment in Hergla which she used to rent out, not sure if she still does.

Scottochott

Look at homelidays website, good for rentals. If you have a laptop or tablet you can get a local sim or dongle for 30TD per month which is perfect if no wifi.

janette

I have used the Orange dongle for years - excellent at 30 td and sometimes an offer of free bonus time.

lovesarrow

Where can I get a dongle from? I've considered it as an option before but no idea where to buy one!

Jane - I agree it would be better if he arranged it locally, problem is that he has arranged the last two, and we ended up in the same apartment both times. It's a nice apartment, with WiFi etc, but it was expensive and very residential (meaning I couldn't really go out on my own). He's not very computer savvy, so he did it old school and went looking on foot I think - this time I'd like to get a couple of options in mind and then get him to check them out :)

Essem

Staff member
Any Orange shop for Orange Dongle. I believe Tunisiana (now ooreedoo) and Telecom both do dongles so any of their stores should be able to help you.

Lorie

Hi - yes I have a 2 bedroom apartment in Hergla for rent - it is booked until end of August - anything from Sept onwards is okay- we also have Wifi - not sure if its a bit far out for you but if you want more details feel free to inbox me xx

Trulymadlydeeply

I've had an ooredoo sim in my iPad had connection wherever we have been. Even some hotels will give you a good rate for a long stay, worth a look at...