Need to message a moderator

Hi Roulla.. just letting u know i dont poste much i hope u wont delete me..:) im lydnseys friend if u want info on me u can ask her :) thanks

L

Lissy

She is in Hammamet with only limited access to the internet.

ROULLA

Hi Roulla.. just letting u know i dont poste much i hope u wont delete me..:) im lydnseys friend if u want info on me u can ask her :) thanks
Hiya Yasmina hope that you are in good health! No you are fine, we are just deleting duplicates that all..And i won't forget your name because i love that name:)

kaylee_bou_absa

Why do people need more than one account??? x

kaylee_bou_absa

I just realy dont see the point, and to be using them all.. hmm interesting!!! lol xx

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks,

Just a couple of points

a) Many networks sit behind a firewall and often this uses NAT network address translation. This means that what seems like a individual could be many computers thus by banning an IP i could be banning for example a whole office of people. Additionally IP addresses are often dynamically alocated by the ISP thus somone could have the same IP as somone and their only crime could be being a BT customer or a PIPEX customer.

B) When banned the system does not allow that email to be used again logic being that somone has to be really desperate to spend 5 mins making an email when we can ban them in 60 seconds.

I thank roulla for esculating the issue I will houseclean the unused accounts somtime before the end of this month.

A better tactic is to ban registrations from certain countries IP pools but again that would mean any genuine people from that country would be banned.

Could I ask that unless you are certain an account is genuine not to start deleting away based on IP address.

I do get round to things I just have a long list :)

Hi Roulla and hope you are well, I got an account under Riadh64 I opened ages ago which I am not using because I could'nt log on, not sure of the reason but then again I am rubbish at these things. Can you delete it please or is there anything you want me to do!!
Thank you

ROULLA

Hi Roulla and hope you are well, I got an account under Riadh64 I opened ages ago which I am not using because I could'nt log on, not sure of the reason but then again I am rubbish at these things. Can you delete it please or is there anything you want me to do!!
Thank you
Hi Riadh hope that you are in good health! Yes thank you i am well..Thank you so much for letting me know , i will delete it for you, and once again thank you for taking the time to let me know..:)

follinrd

Hi! FoxyRoxie helped guide me here. Can you add the avatar I have in my avatar album? Only one pic there...thanks much. )

FoxyRoxie89

Hi! FoxyRoxie helped guide me here. Can you add the avatar I have in my avatar album? Only one pic there...thanks much. )
Mezoo is online, sure your avatar will change shortly hun :)

Mezoo

VIP Member
that is a cool avatar! cheers :cool:

marhaba

The Forum today

Ive never known the forum to be so quiet Where is everyone :O

Mezoo

VIP Member
im here..................

marhaba

Thats 1 Lol!!!

paula01

And me.......had a rotten day:(

marhaba