New visa enquiry service:

marhaba

she have all papiers and we proved that before 'letter from te sollicitor that she change it and her certficat birthday).did she need to write any letter to explain? .myy certificat of married is ok?that is all what they need ?do you read all about relationship requiremment .can you explain to me please about all what i must do .thank you
In the cover letter she must have wrote she needs to include why she changed her name whilst she wasnt married.

In the cover letter she must have wrote she needs to include why she changed her name whilst she wasnt married.
thati all whati told my wife to prove?and about co-sponsoristhat ok for sponsor me?

Jane BM

Co sponsor?

missmetal

@discussion

The embassy needs
1. Explanation from your wife as to why she changed her name. The solicitors letter is not enough. For example: I changed my name because i had a crazy ex boyfriend who threatened my life.
2. Proof of financial requirements: Your wife has to meet this requirements in order to sponsor you.
3. Marriage certificate - there are 3 stamps that are needed - the registry office where you got married, the State (governorat) office and the foreign ministry. You have to send the original certificate with the translated copy, and the translated copy has to stamped by an official translator.
4. You need to prove your relationship is genuine, and show evidence of your relationship and how it developed. Example: photos and emails and texts.

Lastly, your wife should be making this application and not you. She is sponsoring you and she needs to be the one investigating all this information. It does not matter if you have a job offer in the UK. Its all about if your wife is able to provide for you.

I think you have a better chance in Tunisia for a while and build a life there until you are ready to apply again.

how long to answear in appeal?

Hello friends,
Mery Chrismas for all members
i have question about how long to have answear about the appel

Jane BM

Hello friends,
Mery Chrismas for all members
i have question about how long to have answear about the appel
What grounds have you appealed on? When you appealed, you should have been given advise as to how long it can take.

What grounds have you appealed on? When you appealed, you should have been given advise as to how long it can take.
i applealed for settlement husband.no i dont get advise .

hello everybody
how long take the answear about the appeal of settlment visa ?