Older women married to younger Tunisian men

mand3366

Delene,

You know you only have to pick up the phone, anytime day or night, I am always here for you and together we will bury this *******!!

I think my name may become quite well known in Tunisia....Ha Ha!! Maybe I will avoid visiting there from now on, there might be a price on my head........ROFL!!

M x

Trulymadlydeeply

Hello Delene if he has sold the land is that not fraud if he has used your ID to do so?? really makes my blood boil to hear your ongoing saga, especially as you say when the family are involved too!!

Wishing you the very best and I hope and pray that you get back what is rightfully yours. I would get a letter translated into Arabic and send it to his mother, telling her of your intentions and that maybe she will be dragged through the courts too :mad:

I hope they can all sleep well during their Eid celebrations, hypocrites!!!!!:mad:

Soltef

Hi Delene,
good luck honey,i hope all works out well for you.Although my first husband was english, he also turned out to be a lying rat that lied and kept secrets from me for years.The lies he told about me were horrendous.It's taken me five and a half years to even begin to get over him.we were togehter half our lives.He doesnt even bother with his kids and grandkids because his new woman doesnt like it.He hasn't seen any of them for over 2 years now.Now i have my Tunisian and i hope and pray that He doesn't turn out like yours or my ex.But it's a risk I know I have to take otherwise I will never know will I?Take care and enjoy Jamaica...xx
Christy,your story rings a bell!Life's too short..take that risk!

Delene,keep strong-we all with you all the way!It's been a dreadful experience for you but things will get better!Your ex won't be able to sleep well for many years to come.And once you've been on thta wonderful holiday to Jamaica,there'll be no looking back (his way),Take care.

CeeCee

Thank you soltef!!...xx

MellieC

surely they aren't all as bad as Delenes?There are just as many if not more men like that here in England.I was with my ex for almost 25years and he still managed to deceive me.The things I have found out about him I would never have believed were true when he was with me.My only consolation now is that the cheap tart he is with now will get her share and that it will come back on them both.Is there anyone that has anything good to say about these Tunisian men? They all sound so devious,and i thought they were all loving God fearing people..
No hun they are not, If those of us who have been married before, Brit to Brit, I am sure we would have equally as horrific stories, about some, and wonderful stories about others.

the point being ~ this is TUNISIA.com, so its the Tunisians we discuss, not the Brit Barstools that have made our lives hell at some point!!

as you say ~ you have to give it a whirl or how will you know? and IF any telltale signs appear, will you recognise them? disregard them? ignore them? act on them? until the day comes, IF it comes, you can't say unless its you in the situation!

CeeCee

Thank you mellie!..I haven't heard from him all weekend.Don't know if it's because of Eid celebrations or not,but I know I was an idiot and i upset him by telling him what my friend had said.He was really hurt and seemed to think i believed what she was saying.Are Tunisians normally easily offended? Should I just wait until he gets over it? It's different than with an english man because there are no language problems.We have been really happy with each other,he sends me gifts and poetry by email and tells me all the time that he loves me so i am angry with myself for telling him about my jealous friend.I'm guessing you have more experience than me with Tunisians so any advice would be great.Thank you so much..xx

Hbrown1

Banned
Hi christy,

I wouldn't say that Tunisian men are easy hurt, but they show it more.

I rememeber the first time I said blah blah blah in a conversation with my now hubby.

He looked at me really hurt, afterwards he said is my English that bad you say blah blah blah.

When I explained to him he was fine, there was the language issue at first but not now.

You just need to be strong christy, he will be in touch.

Is your friend really a friend?

janette b

I must admit my husband soon gets offended and i am convinced its a translation problem at times, but he doesnt like people who think bad.. talk bad... etc he cant understand jealousy . I remember saying last year on his birthday(before we were married) i bet you had lots of kisses from girls and i was laughing... he was so upset as he thought i was accusing him of kissing everyone in the bar, i tried to explain its a joke and anyway everyone gets birthday kisses, he didnt understand and went home fromthe bar. I felt so guilty as he was really upset . He goes very quiet aswell when he is upset with someone he says better he not speak and say something bad so be quiet..... i suppose its just their way...

CeeCee

Thank you both for your quick replies.I'm just glad to know it's not only mine that gets offended.We talk a lot on webcam, but even though his English is reasonable,I find that I have to explain a lot of things to him.He too doesn't understand jealousy.He thinks my friend should be happy for us.He always asks after her.She is not a bad person, she has a heart of gold, but I think she is lonely and scared of losing me.I know when i first told her i had met someone, she immediately started worrying that i was going to emigrate to Tunisia.I really hope you are right and that he will be in touch.He was very hurt and quite angry over my friend.His friends are all pleased for us and he can't understand why she isn't.He even thought it was because he was Tunisian,but my friend is not racist.We've only known each other for 5 months so I suppose we are still getting used to each other.I do know he hasn't been able to text me because he never has much credit and he did tell me hed ran out of credit before he stopped talking to me.but i was hoping at least for an email.Because I don't know much about Eid,that is why i was wondering if he was away from home visiting his family as he doesn't live with them and they are quite a large family..xx

aljaye

Hi Ladies..Im back. Not in one piece but thats a different story..
Delene you have my sympathies hun I think it is totally WRONG that a British born citizen should have fear in her own home from a non National and if authorities wont help you thwn I really would go to the media and expose them.
Like many here I was with a Brit, a right typical Valley boy who still carries on his ignorance now and is committing benefit fraud and paying a fiver a week to keep his child while bragging at how much money he and his new partner make (a would be friend of mine....until she plotted and lied to stab me in the back and still spreads the most hiorrific lies about me to anyone who will listen). So its not just Tunisians hun its Men and Women the world over!!!

Christy my Tunisian BF is VERY sensitive, gets easily offended if he thinks I have suggested he is stupid etc and if he is hurt or angry he becomes completely introverted, So it maybe is that they show their reactions more.
And I wouldnt worry about the weekend, remember its Eid..so eat until you drop was the order of the day!! xxx

CeeCee

Thank you Aljaye,
it's comforting to know that not only mine is sensitive.i confess i know very little about Eid or Ramadan or tunisians for that matter,so It was a God send finding this site and all you lovely people.Thank you all so much...xx

KIZZEY

Hi Christey, I wouldn't worry too much because Eid is like our xmas and not only will he be busy celebrating with family etc, but connections are really really busy, I know hubby as had trouble getting through. Have you tried inviting your friend to sit and chat with a glass of wine or something to really explain things to her and assure her that no matter what, she is your friend and you will always be there for her and you expect the same from her. I did this with a friend of mine and told her i wanted her there for me while things are going good and even more so if not! I hope he gets in touch soon and everything works out, good luck:)

KIZZEY

and i am convinced its a translation problem at times,

Talkin of translation problems....Before we got married I had just returned home from visiting him and the text messages were flowing thick and fast. I recieved one that said "I miss you crazy but most of all I miss your fat":eek: Well I was gob smacked, sent him a message back telling him never to call again blah blah blah and for 3 days I switched off my phone. When I eventually scraped myself off the ceiling, I thought I would call and ask WTF made him say something like that! He was sooooooo upset and when I asked him he was then laughing like mad and he says " I said I miss your FIGHT you crazy *****:) So yes there is a lot of misunderstanding sometimes lol

CeeCee

Thanks Kizzey,
I have had a good talk with her and she has said she just wants me to be happy.She knows what i went through with my ex husband.i lost 4 stone in weight and had to have counselling for a while because of what he had done.He was still sleeping with me and telling me he loved me right until the day he left me for another woman.He used to phone me from work every day to tell me that he loves me.we were together half our lives so when he left me and our family it was a massive shock.i was left bringing up a 14 year old boy and caring for my mother 24/7 who was disabled and needed constant oxygen just to be able to breathe.When she passed away almost 2years ago now, it was a double wammy of grief for me as i was still grieving for my husband.My friend was there through all this and i know she is trying to protect me, but it has taken me five and a half years to learn to love again.she is alone and says she prefers to be that way,but i don't.I want someone to love and care for me as i will them.i don't want to spend the rest of my life alone,and i am happy with my B/F.I hope she will come round and stop dropping hints saying they all leave you when they get to england because it is getting to me a bit now.Thanks again Kizzey...xx

janette b

Christy not sure where your bf lives but here in sousse yesterday most shops were closed and even last night we stuggled to get something to eat on way back from hotel and then managed to find 1 shop open in cite olympique for credit for makrems phone so maybe he hasnt got credit. yes he will be visiting his family and today is 2nd day of eid we had 2 bangs this morning to tell us.... i had to ask why we had them, i got used to them during ramadan telling us when we could eat and when to stop..ha ha.
I am sure he will be in touch and maybe best to say your friend is ok rather than tell the whole story, my brother wasnt impressed about my relationship, he thought maybe after a visa for uk when i old makrem he was upset and said tell him i am not bad man and you live with me in tunisia.
But he always asks after my brother and yet still no comments from him maybe more time needed..and possibly for your friend too........... Good luck

KIZZEY

He was still sleeping with me and telling me he loved me right until the day he left me for another woman.He used to phone me from work every day to tell me that he loves me.we were together half our lives so when he left me and our family it was a massive shock
The same for me Christey although when I found out he had been seeing a friend of mine for over a year I walked out on him.... no ifs or buts or second chances even after 32 years. He is gutted and as lost everything, his business included and nothing as come of his 'affair'. We still talk though and i still care for him but he's paid the price. What goes round comes round luv x

CeeCee

Thanks Janette
He lives in Kairouan.He isn't working just now so money is tight, that was why he had no credit.The last text I had from him was on his brothers phone.he wanted me to come to the pc so his elder brother could introduce himself and his wife and daughter.they are lovely polite people......xx

janette b

he sounds genuine enough and i always take people onface value until i find out otherwise then i never change my mind...and only you really know what is between you both...and everyone on here as we are all in same position x x

CeeCee

thanks Janette,
It makes life so much easier knowing that i have people i can talk to who understand.you are all so lovely..xx

Soltef

Hi christy,

I wouldn't say that Tunisian men are easy hurt, but they show it more.

I rememeber the first time I said blah blah blah in a conversation with my now hubby.

He looked at me really hurt, afterwards he said is my English that bad you say blah blah blah.

When I explained to him he was fine, there was the language issue at first but not now.

You just need to be strong christy, he will be in touch.

Is your friend really a friend?
Hbrown1,I agree!When he gets upset-my,they are moody creatures, Tunisian men,lol-just leave him for a while (to sleep,lol!) and he'll come out of his 'cave' soon(with his mobile phone)!!

Christy,you're doing fine.I think your friend sounds a bit jealous/insecure but go with the flow of your instsincts and enjoy your relationship-you sound happy and confident to me on the whole and you have your wits about you!