Older women married to younger Tunisian men

Hbrown1

Banned
That's good christy keep your chin up

MellieC

dongle is now least of my probs lol well it is half way through the day!

My daughters rottie ate the post, including a cheque, we all fell about laughing, the dog ran off (closely followed by my daughter in kill mode) knocked a glass over that broke, i stood on because Im immensley stupid, jumped because i had broken glass in the ball of my right foot, smacked my left little toe off the door, so its not a little toe anymore its a huge purple one, i was hopping, limping, bleeding, and laughing (how dumb am i?) i am now reduced to "walking" on my heels!

is today finished yet?

Soltef

LOL!! definitely cheered up haha xx
Great news,Christy!Now let's all have a cheer for Mel's dongle!Hip,hip...can't hear you!Louder!!!

MellieC

Great news,Christy!Now let's all have a cheer for Mel's dongle!Hip,hip...can't hear you!Louder!!!
you are welcome to LOL at my expense LOL

I came back home, figured at least here i know what bits of the house are gonna try and kill me lol

Soltef

you are welcome to LOL at my expense LOL

I came back home, figured at least here i know what bits of the house are gonna try and kill me lol
Mel,are you saying your dongle is trying to kill you,lol?This is better than an Agatha Christie riddle..

MellieC

Mel,are you saying your dongle is trying to kill you,lol?This is better than an Agatha Christie riddle..
LOL, its floors dorrs and ceilings that leap out at me here, should have a name plate outside that says "CATO HOUSE" lol

geez i can't wait to move out!!!!!!

CeeCee

Lol!!..poor mel..i'd hate to think what you are like on a friday the 13th..haha!!..xx

Yasmine

Oh my god, Delene, I don't even know what to say. It is horrible that you have to go through all this. :( Did you perhaps record your conversation with your husband, so that you have a proof?
I hope you will be alright and that he will get arrested before he can come to you, I will keep you in my thoughts.

cherie63

Oh Delene my heart goes out to you, i will pray that everything sorts itself out quickly xo

CeeCee

Thinking of you and praying Deline.I hope everything works out ok ...x

rachyrach

Hi Deline hun,

Just wanted to say though that as he is supposed to be coming back to the Uk next month, you can ask the police for protection under the 'protection of harrasment act' . It is different in how you obtain it dependent on where you live in the uk (different constabularies are lazier than others ).

The problem is with this act is that it is usually only available if you havn't been husband/wife. You do not need legal representation to get this ( as far as I can remember) and usually police can arrange it, but it will be more compicated as he is currently out of the country.

Can you contact the police in Tunisia? Advice them of this?

Hugs

Rachel

bobby g

Delene said:
Just to update everyone. My husband phoned me at work six times today, threatening to cut off my head and burn it. He told me that the house here and the one in Tunisia will be his and he will fight me all the way. He said because I was older than him, he will say it was a gift. Cannot tell you more at this stage as I have instructed lawyers here and in Tunisia but will keep you all posted.

Fearful of my life, I went to report this to the Police station this evening. At first they did not want to take note, but I insisted and got an incident number. Basically, they were trying to tell me that because the threats were not made here they could not do anything at present. I said I undertstood this but just wanted them to take note. I was advised to change my mobile and home number. He will be returning to the UK next month. But if he starts his threats, I will ensure he is arrested. I am really fearful for my life. I have taken other steps to safeguard myself but cannot disclose these.

I am asking you all to pray that I come out of this situation safely. I do not know when this nightmare will end.
OMG, sorry to hear you're having to endure this. I hope his threats turn out to be empty. You do right logging it with the police and it sounds as if you've done what you can to protect yourself. Thinking of you.

janette b

i am sure that the police in tunisia will act on either your call or one from your solicitor, they do not take kindly to any bad actions on foreigners as it reflects badly on the country and people as a whole. Do you know where he is at the moment in tunisia ? Delene take action now do not wait for him to return... if all else fails you must know someone who will go and" welcome" him back to this country-

Trulymadlydeeply

Delene, why dont you do an article in one of their newspapers???? i know my EX used to buy me an English newspaper out there, can't remember what it was called though??

ROULLA

Delene said:
Thanks all. I am going to buy a recorder tomorrow and record any future conversations. My lawyer advised me to do this. Please continue to keep me in your prayers.
Hi Delene, hope that you are in good health! Sorry to hear about whats been going on...THINGS THAT I WOULD DO..

1..Report the nusaince calls, so that everytime he calls you , you press a number and the longer that he is on the phone the better it is for you...
Reporting nusaince calls on bt landline..http://bt.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bt.cfg/php/enduser/cci/bt_adp.php?p_faqid=9084&p_sid=LImFAaGi&p_lva=&cat_lvl1=345&cat_lvl2=351&cat_lvl3=363&p_cv=3.363&p_cats=345,351,363

2..For nusaince calls to mobiles..http://www.zyra.org.uk/hoaxers.htm

3. Get in contact with the Tunisian Embassy here in the uk..29 Prince’s Gate,
London,
SW7 1QG.
Tel: 020 7584 8117
Fax: 020 7225 2884

4.Tunisian Embassy in Tunisia..http://ukintunisia.fco.gov.uk/en/our-offices-in-tunisia/our-embassy-in-tunis/

5.British Embassy in Tunisia.http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/about-the-fco/embassies-and-posts/find-an-embassy-overseas/middle-east-and-north-africa/embassy-tunis

6.Write an article in the paper and send/fax it in Tunisia..http://www.abyznewslinks.com/tunis.htm

7 Write a letter to the President and shame your ex..Presidential palace Tunis carthage, Tunisia..I would print about 20 letters all the same...

8.The British Embassy here in the UK..http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/

9.Call the police station that i know is the nearest to where he lives and complain, i am sure that they would take note...

10..Oops i forgot to say that i would phone up the airline from which he is travelling back on and cancel his ticket, tell them that i would like to postpone it for a while as something has happened...If they asked me for the ticket number i would start crying and somehow get them to do it....

AND THATS JUST TO START WITH BELIEVE YOU ME..Good luck, we are all here anyway..

MellieC

Delene said:
Just to update everyone. My husband phoned me at work six times today, threatening to cut off my head and burn it. He told me that the house here and the one in Tunisia will be his and he will fight me all the way. He said because I was older than him, he will say it was a gift. Cannot tell you more at this stage as I have instructed lawyers here and in Tunisia but will keep you all posted.

Fearful of my life, I went to report this to the Police station this evening. At first they did not want to take note, but I insisted and got an incident number. Basically, they were trying to tell me that because the threats were not made here they could not do anything at present. I said I undertstood this but just wanted them to take note. I was advised to change my mobile and home number. He will be returning to the UK next month. But if he starts his threats, I will ensure he is arrested. I am really fearful for my life. I have taken other steps to safeguard myself but cannot disclose these.

I am asking you all to pray that I come out of this situation safely. I do not know when this nightmare will end.
OMG! it seems as though the missing paperwork might be to try and defraud you out of property? have ou reported the Theft of your documents? I know its not much consolation, but maybe, as they would be reported stolen, and "transactions" to which they refer could be null and void?

keep on at your local police, and your local MP to be taken VERY VERY SERIOUSLY! you need to look at some way of preventing him from returning? or at least returning anywhere near to you ~ can you get a court injunction? at least if he appears anywhere he can then be arrested.

again small consolation! If we could, I KNOW a few of us here would be "circling the wagons" to protect you!

change your number, and keep your mobile with you at all times, take every safety precaution that you can, and if you can have someone stay with you DO IT!!

HE IS A THREAT TO PUBLIC SAFETY!!! if you can get this through to the UKBA, he might not get past them, it might be worth a phone call to them?

mand3366

Delene,

We spoke at length last night so nothing further to add to what I have already told you.

But, carrying on from what someone else mentioned, if you know the airline he is due to travel with I am sure I will have contacts there so quite easy to get his ticket cancelled!

Failing that, as Crew we have the final say on who boards OUR aircraft....LOL and believe me we stick together!!! Wouldnt be the first person refused travel due to some ridiculous reason........LMAO!! `Sorry Sir, you are full of knees.........!!! ROFL!!!!

A certain nameless Tunisian `Man` who is resident in the UK treated his British wife really badly who happened to be an ex crew member of a certain well known charter airline. Word was spread around with Galley FM and the outcome was/is that his name is blacklisted with every UK carrier and he now has to travel with Tunisair for any trips home.............ROFL!! (Not sure I should say this, but what the hell!!!)

Speak to you later, am always here, anytime!

M x

MellieC

Glad you mentioned that! was waiting for you to appear!

get his name and REFUSE HIM BOARDING!!

Black Mamba

Cut your head and burn it? where does he think he lives? Afghanistan?

I cant believe this guy, full of bullshit, I can assure you that he's a coward, a ****hole and a c**t to say the least, a man ( in image) who threatens a woman stopped being one, dont let him scare you, soon he would be a crying like a baby!

That's what you get when you give them some importance, man I'm so angry right now!

aljaye

Delene,
Any number can be barred from calling a BT landline number..ring customer services once you have enough evidence on him and get him barred, he won't know until he's called so let him waste his money.
I am sure you can bar his number from your mobile as well.
Nearly all large companies record all their calls for training purposes so I am sure your work will have his calls on a server somewhere as the system doesnt know what the call is about and just records it.
I think once you have some evidence then what you need is a bit of peace from him so this would be a start, you'd be surprised how many bullies back off a bit when they cant get at the person they want to harrass. Knowing that he is upsetting you will be keeping him going.