Older women married to younger Tunisian men

aljaye

I agree with you BM I thnk this man is a complete nutter who has been stood up to and doesnt like it.
I think he watches too many movies.....
Someone should ask him if has ever heard the saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Cutting heads off would be the least of it..I know where I'd be aiming for....

Black Mamba

Delene,
Any number can be barred from calling a BT landline number..ring customer services once you have enough evidence on him and get him barred, he won't know until he's called so let him waste his money.
I am sure you can bar his number from your mobile as well.
Nearly all large companies record all their calls for training purposes so I am sure your work will have his calls on a server somewhere as the system doesnt know what the call is about and just records it.
I think once you have some evidence then what you need is a bit of peace from him so this would be a start, you'd be surprised how many bullies back off a bit when they cant get at the person they want to harrass. Knowing that he is upsetting you will be keeping him going.
I agree, don't let him feel your fear, ignore him while at the same time do what the girls said, good luck xxxx

mand3366

Give me his number............or better still...............give him mine (wont cost me anything then!!)

Can assure you the phone calls will cease with immediate effect!!!!

M x

Trulymadlydeeply

Delene said:
Thank you all for your very helpful suggestions. Some of these I have already acted on, namely contacted the British Embassy in Tunis, faxed the Tunisian Embassy in London and written to the Home Office in Croydon. Contacted the police here. I have asked the Tunisian Embassy to contact the local police yesterday but not sure whether they will do this. I think I need to do all these things myself, but there is so much to do.

Does any one know the phone/fax number of the Police near Akouda Sousse?

He left the country by car via Dover/Calais/Genoa, Tunis. He did say he was intending to sell his car in Libya. So if he does this, I presume he will come back by plane. Therefore I do not know flight details.

Thanks also for the suggestions about protection under the Harrassment Act. I will look this up today once I am at work. Roullla and others thanks for the useful links I will explore this later today, especially the reporting of nuisance home and mobile calls.

The lawyer in Tunisia is not a divorce lawyer - he is a property lawyer so I can only instruct him about division of property. The lawyer in the UK is the divorce lawyer. The Tunisian lawyer advised me, along with Mandy (thanks) to record his calls.
Hi Delene unless things have changed, through my own experiences if he does nothing to you (that you have proof of) in a 6 month period the harassment charges would be dropped. You would then have to build up more evidence and start all over again. Its funny how they can be clever when it suits them, don't you think! :mad: The Tunisian men that fall into the your Husbands category are uncivilised barbaric creatures, and I should know!!!!

Good luck delene, and try your hardest not to let this change who you are. You must be a kind loving person to have helped this evil scum in the first place!

Black Mamba

Anyone here for sending abuse emails?

SEANITA

Delene if he does get into the UK again maybe you can look into the likes of Non Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders. I'm sorry to hear all you are going through and I hope you come out the other end OK. I have been married to my man for 1.5 years and we have been talking about buying land or property in Tunisia. Although I trust my husband your story has made me decide to tell him that we will wait a few years to see how things go.

sparkle

Delene

make sur eyou do report him to the home office and alsi send a copy of your letter to your local MP - they will make sure the home office follow this up!!

good luck and stay safe

mand3366

Delene,

Call me when you can please,

M x

CeeCee

Thank you mellie!..I haven't heard from him all weekend.Don't know if it's because of Eid celebrations or not,but I know I was an idiot and i upset him by telling him what my friend had said.He was really hurt and seemed to think i believed what she was saying.Are Tunisians normally easily offended? Should I just wait until he gets over it? It's different than with an english man because there are no language problems.We have been really happy with each other,he sends me gifts and poetry by email and tells me all the time that he loves me so i am angry with myself for telling him about my jealous friend.I'm guessing you have more experience than me with Tunisians so any advice would be great.Thank you so much..xx

Hi Everyone,
Just thought I would let you all know that my guy has surfaced and has been in touch.Everything is okay and he is bombarding me with poems of love...LOL..thanks again to you all for your very welcome advice and cheery ways...xx

Soltef

Hi Everyone,
Just thought I would let you all know that my guy has surfaced and has been in touch.Everything is okay and he is bombarding me with poems of love...LOL..thanks again to you all for your very welcome advice and cheery ways...xx
Aah,see,I told you they sleep most of the time,lol!Take care!

Black Mamba

Delene, hope we hear some good news babe xxxx

Black Mamba

christy said:
Thank you BM
I love it when he is being all gushy and romantic...LOL...xx
Aye especially when not expected hehe:D

MellieC

daddoul said:
wait till u have children, u have to think of them!!!

welcome, your comment sounds ominous, are you up to explaining more? if not its fine, just wondered.

bobby g

daddoul said:
wait till u have children, u have to think of them!!!
Is that think of the children, as well as the father...hell... we're women, no problem multi tasking is second nature.:D
If you choose to have children at any time in your life, regardless of who with. One thing is certain yes, you surely do have to think of them. Being a parent is neverending, the problems kids raise just change as they become adults, usually costing more:eek: They will always be your children no matter what age.:D Funny they never tell you half of it in the books, "ooh, look it's a baby, shall we have one pink or blue it does'nt matter, it will be good". When it grows up it will have a life of it's own and be a comfort to us in our old age.:rolleyes: Never explained the boomarang syndrome!!!!

MellieC

ROTFL, all mine have keys, when i had the new doors fitted they were all here hands out for keys!!! one of them is living here again at the moment, for the 2nd time after he "left home".

the boys are in Jamaica, back tomorrow, my daughter is here EVERY DAY checking facebook for a message of them! talk about the 3 muketeers! more like the 3 stoodges, or the 3 wise monkeys lol i DO call them see no, hear no, speak no LOL

bobby g

Short of moving house and not giving them my new address...nah that would'nt work they'd soon track me down.:D
Love em really, I love it when I wake up of a Sunday to find various bodies sleeping around my house. As they could'nt get a taxi at God knows what time in the morning...and daughter says "No probs, stay at mine, My mum won't mind...she's cool" My cross to bear being cool:cool: LOL

MellieC

Short of moving house and not giving them my new address...nah that would'nt work they'd soon track me down.:D
Love em really, I love it when I wake up of a Sunday to find various bodies sleeping around my house. As they could'nt get a taxi at God knows what time in the morning...and daughter says "No probs, stay at mine, My mum won't mind...she's cool" My cross to bear being cool:cool: LOL
LOL we are bearing that Cross together LOL.

few weeks ago my son let the battery go flat on the car (MY car, hes using it) he was sitting at the all night macdonalds with some m8s after they had been out, and for a change decided NOT to raid my freezer!

"I will fone my mom",
"you can't fone your mom its 4am"
"yes I can, and she will come and jumpstart the car"
"I couldn't fone my mom at this time, she would go barmy"
"oh mom will give it large, BUT SHE WILL BE HERE"
" hey mom, did I wake you, I'm at Maccies with a flat battery how long before you are her to jump start me cos im getting cold now"
"**&^%$%%&&&***** 10 MINUTES you bloody numpty"
sons m8s just stared as I came charging up the road, music blaring,
jump started MY car from MY truck, "see you at home" and I drove off LOL

stupid is as stupid does huh lol

janette b

Mel thats called being a mum- in the real term......

joanna

Back the the topic about the older woman with the younger Tunisian man, why is it that when an older English woman marries a younger Tunisian man the family love her. I have traveled around tunisia many times in the last 10 years and i have never ever seen an older Tunisian woman marrying a younger Tunisian man. Probably the Tunisian family of the younger man would go mad, so there must be a reason why it's ok to marry a forigner. Is it another game plan?????

MellieC

Mel thats called being a mum- in the real term......

LOL, thanks!

I would like to think, (the same as BobbyG probably) that the relationship we have with our kids is that however deep the ****, mom will get a spade big enough to start digging, might feel like battering em over the head with it lol but nevertheless, will be there with that spade, whatever they have done! (couple of criminal acts being the exception, then the spade would be to batter them to death!):)

one thing I do know, is that my kids WILL come to me and tell me what they have done, whats on thier minds etc, they know i might throw a hissy fit, but they also know thats me, and that over, I will start digging!