Older women married to younger Tunisian men

MellieC

Back the the topic about the older woman with the younger Tunisian man, why is it that when an older English woman marries a younger Tunisian man the family love her. I have traveled around tunisia many times in the last 10 years and i have never ever seen an older Tunisian woman marrying a younger Tunisian man. Probably the Tunisian family of the younger man would go mad, so there must be a reason why it's ok to marry a forigner. Is it another game plan?????

they love her for the same reasons he does, they think that she has ~ got past the silly teenager stage lol, has an established life and a decent bank account! and therefore there is summat in it for them!

Older tunisian women would have to be widowed, although if divorced "for the right reasons" it would be "acceptable", however the issue of virginity appears there too, so she is less likely to be "favoured" as her "baggage" will be the responsibility of their son, whereas the older english woman can already take care of her "baggage"!

yes, its a very different game plan.

joanna

But what about children if the English woman is too old to have kids,, The son has to carry the family name to the next generation.. Maybe deep down the family know he will come back in 10 years time and marry his own.. game plan again

joanna

I'm sorry to be so negative about this but i'm 10 years older then my husband and after 7 years of marriage he now wants children i' m too old now at 43.. so this is why he wants a divorce.. was i just another game plan????

MellieC

But what about children if the English woman is too old to have kids,, The son has to carry the family name to the next generation.. Maybe deep down the family know he will come back in 10 years time and marry his own.. game plan again
when he has made some money and got a better life in tow for his chosen wife you mean? yup sounds about right!

sianperkins89

I'm sorry to be so negative about this but i'm 10 years older then my husband and after 7 years of marriage he now wants children i' m too old now at 43.. so this is why he wants a divorce.. was i just another game plan????
sorry to hear that :(
didnt you want children too? why are u thinking like ...''he didnt want them then, and he wants them now''. what about what YOU wanted? would you be willing to have his children now (if u could) just coz he said he wants them now....?
u shouldnt have had to wait until he said he was ready or something, its your choice too.... :eek:
sorry anyway that you are divorcing.

MellieC

Only HE truly knows the answer to that hun!

It may be that he thought that children didn't matter to him, but is now having a biological clock moment! it happens.

he may have always wanted children, and been waiting for the right girl to come along?

ONLY HE KNOWS, you can't second guess him, you can only go by what hes saying.

If you were a "game plan" you are not the first or the last.

your head is spinning, its clear to see that from here ~ STOP, take stock, stop the proceedings until you know what is really going on here and what the final cost is for you!

whether or not you were a game plan before, he sure as hell is playing with you at the moment!!

Mezoo

VIP Member
hi joanna,
sorry to hear about what your going through. Game plan, maybe, maybe not. but the thing is you are going through it now and you must protect yourself and the kids. Read through the other threads and make up your mind, there seems to be a 7 year itch divorce thing amongst the marrieds on the forum. but there are divorces too with the normal divorce reasons and points in time that we would be familiar with in uk or us. so, is it a plan, sometimes yes and sometimes no. i'd rather spend the time now setting up an offense and putting him on defense as you are at that point right now.:cool:

MellieC

hi joanna,
i'd rather spend the time now setting up an offense and putting him on defense as you are at that point right now.:cool:
I agree, and I dont see that best served as being "forced" to be the petitioner in a divorce that you don't want. do you?

MellieC

Joanna,
this is what BossHoss posted on another thread, I think it would be good to have it here too, and hope they dont mind me putting it here ~ well too late now its here!

""i m sorry to hear all those sad stories, it make me feel so sick and dishonored to know that a tunisian did this, i wish that all of you ladies that go threw this, KNOW THAT its WAR time !!, if ur husband want a divorce you should make his life a real hell before he get what he wants , first of all have a good lawyer here in tunisia and there in england so he will have to travel between and pay loads of money that he gained thanks to you,
and i hope from those stories ladies will take lessons for the future, so they will be ready when its their turn ,when their husbands get their passport and when they have been sending money home for years without you saying a word !! be careful and don't be blinded by your love or the fake words
take care everybody,
there is no malicious tunisians, there is malicious souls that have no identity or country
AT last divorce happen, and many people carry and find love and happiness again after that.""

this is from a Tunisian? even they can see the situation that so many find themselves in!

Saphiire

Hii:) My mom has a younger boyfriend in Tunisia, and they are going to marry in november:D I am so happy for them:D The age differnetce between them are 17 years, but it`s no problem at all:D

Trulymadlydeeply

Saphiire how long have they known eachother, where did they meet?? :)

Trulymadlydeeply

Morning all, I don't know how many Delene posted to but I advise you all to go to my profile page and read her story, you have to go back a page to the beginning, it is truly a tragic story. If only it were a story, if any of you hear the alarm bells ringing take heed!!!!!

janette b

Alarm bells i think this sounds more like Big Ben going off.......He must be a very convincing person for her to believe everything. Though i thnk the whole thing sounds very dodgy....if he was renting out te house in tunisia how come he still asked for money ??? nothing adds up at all. But he will get his reward from a greater being if the police dont sort him out..has delene sent acopy of this to the President or chief of police as it wont look very good and also head of tourism ?

aljaye

Ive been having my Monday morning catch up..work woman work you are here to WORK..I'm a lot older than my BF so a lot of these things make me wary..cos you then think..oh my god NO ONE wants me except a scheming Tunsian. But if he asked me to marry him I would. I'd have a nice day, a pretty frock, a party. Then I could live here with him over there for a bit and then when he wanted out because of wanting children or a virgin (hypocrisy in the extreme I think) I'd say.."Okay my sweet which would you like..the Mortgage? The Car Finance agreement? The credit card bill? Cos there aint NOTHING else!! Yes we can have a divorce..but you and your family have to foot half the bill...!"

aljaye

I like the tourism bit. Apparently its not considered correct for Tunisian men to be seen consorting with guests at hotels ets..its not part of the image they want to present..yes it goes on but managers etc are trying to clamp down on it as it could damage tourism. Hence not letting locals into so many hotels. I know when I met my BF the one night his Boss was there and he was like a rabbit in the headlights..almost deliberately ignoring me..so his boss is quite strict about it not being seen in public. So any scorned European female should get straight onto the Tourism Board, naming and shaming and also the Employers. That way they may get the satisfaction of knowing that the man now has no job AND no money now they arent getting hers!

Alarm bells i think this sounds more like Big Ben going off.......He must be a very convincing person for her to believe everything. Though i thnk the whole thing sounds very dodgy....if he was renting out te house in tunisia how come he still asked for money ??? nothing adds up at all. But he will get his reward from a greater being if the police dont sort him out..has delene sent acopy of this to the President or chief of police as it wont look very good and also head of tourism ?

joanna

Good Morning all,,
As most of you know i am going through a divorce because my husband now was children after being married to me for 7 years,, 5 years ago when i wanted to have a baby with him he wasn't raedy.. (game plan).. But he has a friend who has been living here in the uk for 11 years his english wife was about 15 years older then him, they got divorced because she couldn't have kids but stayed friends and then he went to Tunisia found a young 18 year old married her brought her here (why they are both Tunisian??) they now have a 6 month old daughter and the old wife is always there helping the new wife with the baby... My husband visits them alot so i have been told and i think this is why he now wants a baby.. I could and would never be any part of this new life when it happends. I would want to kill them all...

aljaye

Hmmmm is that woman in cloud cuckoo land?? Or was she in on the plan from the word go..I could never do that. Ever.
I think if the man is the ONLY son then there is tremendous pressure to produce an heir- if there are lots of sons and already some grandsons the pressure eases,,thats just my opinion but it may be a factor in why some relationships break up. Because when they know they CAN'T produce an heir they get panicked and want to look elsewhere.

Black Mamba

Good Morning all,,
As most of you know i am going through a divorce because my husband now was children after being married to me for 7 years,, 5 years ago when i wanted to have a baby with him he wasn't raedy.. (game plan).. But he has a friend who has been living here in the uk for 11 years his english wife was about 15 years older then him, they got divorced because she couldn't have kids but stayed friends and then he went to Tunisia found a young 18 year old married her brought her here (why they are both Tunisian??) they now have a 6 month old daughter and the old wife is always there helping the new wife with the baby... My husband visits them alot so i have been told and i think this is why he now wants a baby.. I could and would never be any part of this new life when it happends. I would want to kill them all...
What I don't get is, how can any Tunisian woman accept that? I can't do it because it's like he did to me, it's wrong, I might be Muslim and her a Christian but that doesn't mean I'm better, we're both women and we're both subject to mistreatment from men.

18 years old, that's so lame and stupid, I have no words for it, so what if the baby's mother is Tunisian, will he be a smarter man? I don't think so, he can live in the UK all his bloody life but he will have 2 stupid parents and that's enough for me.

Never wish for others what you don't want for yourself and you will be fine.

You're much better off him hun, look at how pathetic he is, do you really still love such creature? he's repulsive to say the least; thank your Lord for getting rid of him now.

jacqui0414

i thought you had to be 21 years old to get settlement visa for UK? am i wrong hmmmm, sometimes get very confused did he wait until she was older before getting her here?

Essem

Staff member
Morning all, I don't know how many Delene posted to but I advise you all to go to my profile page and read her story, you have to go back a page to the beginning, it is truly a tragic story. If only it were a story, if any of you hear the alarm bells ringing take heed!!!!!
I've suggested that if Delene can't fit all of the story into several posts that she do a blog.

I think she should go to Jeremy Kyle or Tricia or the like (News of the World etc) and expose this lying cheat for what he is. And he's brought the new wife and child to the UK - if they were married in Tunisia this year and she has had a baby already - she was obviously not the typical Tunisian virgin or have I missed something?

I can honestly say that during the time (couple of years) I've been on here, I only know of a handful of couples who are still together. Sad!