Older women married to younger Tunisian men

bosshoss

I approve and i support what you say and i m with you when you scream with a loud voice and ring the alarm to make people hear and know about those sad stories, how many ladies was trapped in this rats glue and was hypnotized by sweet words,
Ladies who are quite old with an expereince find in tunisia a place for a holiday and a new start, alot of freindly sexy tunisian guys saying loads and loads of sweet things, making you feel conformable and make you gain you self confidence again. intel you decide to try your chance again but unfortunately sometimes you will heat the bad spot and you will find your self in love with a rat that he blind you and make you believe that he don't care about the age difference and that he will treat you like a queen intel the end of your days.
please don't forget that there is genuine Tunisian's and rats are every where even english ladies can be rats too, by using those young Tunisian's for *** by giving them few pounds or free drinks or a new T-shirt every visit and i think lot of threads had already discuss this.
i just want those sad stories to stop, and this will happen just when english woman will think twice and see clearly the truth and the reality, and stop going out with young tunisians, plzz plzz i don't want to offend anybody just i want to warn.

and at the end we should know that any man can be bad to a woman not just tunisians
a man that beat his wife, that call her names that treat his children like **** is not a tunisian,he is just an ill person. to be greedy to be malicious, its a human character its not tunisian character.
all what you ladies need is to think deeply, watch your man close, and if he do something wrong make him pay for it .
god bless us all

MellieC

i thought you had to be 21 years old to get settlement visa for UK? am i wrong hmmmm, sometimes get very confused did he wait until she was older before getting her here?
the 21 rule has only just come into effect hun, he couldn't do it now

jacqui0414

ah i knew it was rule now lol :)

marhaba

I have to wait 4 years before Riadh can home here to live :( x

aljaye

I've suggested that if Delene can't fit all of the story into several posts that she do a blog.

I think she should go to Jeremy Kyle or Tricia or the like (News of the World etc) and expose this lying cheat for what he is. And he's brought the new wife and child to the UK - if they were married in Tunisia this year and she has had a baby already - she was obviously not the typical Tunisian virgin or have I missed something?

I can honestly say that during the time (couple of years) I've been on here, I only know of a handful of couples who are still together. Sad!
I think thats because we are a concentrated group..if you gathered the same number of people in the same situations from anywhere not all of them would make it over a few years.

MellieC

cos one of em is 17? (17+4=21)

CeeCee

ah I see..thanks...xx

N

nela

Roulla I think your post was too kind..I am referring to the setion about guys readingb this post and laughing...If I was Tunisian I would be really ashamed..

Bosshoss...a guy who beats his wife will get a proper punishment here in UK..In Tunisia nothing will hapen...guiy who beats his kids in Uk will end up in prison..In Tunisia nothing will happen...we are reading a post about a Tunisian guy who did something to a lady like from a horror movie...and all you can come out with is these men are not Tunisians???

Delene sorry to hear your troubles..you had been stupid and blind..get your health sorted and be ready for a long fight..at the end of the day you will be the winner...wish you al the best.

MellieC

ah I see..thanks...xx
LOL it was one of those whats going on there then moments lol

there was a thread a couple of weeks ago, about the canadian girl who came here as a visitor, overstayed, due to errors, married a brit guy, had to go back to canada, but cannot return for 2 years as she is 19.

this new rule came in to "stem" arranged marriages, of under 21's.

but all under 21's are affected if visa's are involved.

CeeCee

LOL....it's just me in my tired and 'thick' mode...hahaha!!!...seriously though...it would be nice to hear of some of the successful relationships too.I'm older than my Tunisian, but had it been the other way round and he been older than me, then no one would bat an eyelid.He's known from the start that i have nothing and he doesn't ask for anything either.But that doesn't mean I am not being cautious.We just started out as friends and it developed from there.I am still learning LOL...x :)

sianperkins89

Bosshoss...a guy who beats his wife .
lol nela i read that your quote like that, like bosshoss beats up his wife! loool
i was really shocked (coz he is my boyfriend if u didnt know :) )
i know u didnt mean that but its how i read it at first haha, that was a shock to the system :p

MellieC

LOL....it's just me in my tired and 'thick' mode...hahaha!!!...seriously though...it would be nice to hear of some of the successful relationships too.I'm older than my Tunisian, but had it been the other way round and he been older than me, then no one would bat an eyelid.He's known from the start that i have nothing and he doesn't ask for anything either.But that doesn't mean I am not being cautious.We just started out as friends and it developed from there.I am still learning LOL...x :)

Best way to go hun! SLOWLY!

when I met my hubby he was a bit of a player I guess, but amongst the tunisian girls!!

we were sitting having a coffee and one turned up trying to drag him off LOL he blushed so badly lol

I told him, go, anytime you want to walk, just walk!

his answer was ~ Before you I would have gone, now, I'm happy to stay where I am if thats OK with you, but maybe we could change the place cos shes embarrassing me as much as she is herself!
LOL

14 years later he still hasn't walked, hes thought about it, LOL sometimes wishes he could LOL

N

nela

lol nela i read that your quote like that, like bosshoss beats up his wife! loool
i was really shocked (coz he is my boyfriend if u didnt know :) )
i know u didnt mean that but its how i read it at first haha, that was a shock to the system :p
i didnt mean that he beats his wife..I meant that he was first guy to be there when the volcano exploded!! (me)

Essem

Staff member
I think thats because we are a concentrated group..if you gathered the same number of people in the same situations from anywhere not all of them would make it over a few years.
Yes you're probably right. Do you think there would be the same amount of identical patterns though?

CeeCee

Aaaaw mellie...that's lovely.It's nice to hear something good for a change.just goes to show they arent all bad..xx

bosshoss

take the warnings seriously !!!

Roulla I think your post was too kind..I am referring to the setion about guys readingb this post and laughing...If I was Tunisian I would be really ashamed..

Bosshoss...a guy who beats his wife will get a proper punishment here in UK..In Tunisia nothing will hapen...guiy who beats his kids in Uk will end up in prison..In Tunisia nothing will happen...we are reading a post about a Tunisian guy who did something to a lady like from a horror movie...and all you can come out with is these men are not Tunisians???

Delene sorry to hear your troubles..you had been stupid and blind..get your health sorted and be ready for a long fight..at the end of the day you will be the winner...wish you al the best.
WELL sorry you don't know anything about the law my dear friend :) here in tunisia a man will go to prison for beating his wife or his kids or even having a fight in the street both of who start the fight will go to prison, don't worry we have a real good law system and Tunisia is one of the best country in woman rights and protection.
in the uk men don't go to prison for adultery here they do.
i don't take defense to tunisians i m just saying that can happen with any man from any country, just cause we are interested in english and tunisians in this forum so stories like that are treated in special way, they do happen everyday here in tunisia and there in england, men beat there wives, they abandon there kids, and they cheat there wives and steal there money.
If this lady took the risk to marry a young tunisian man when she is years and years older, and if she didn't look after him and let her heart be blinded by the sweet words and if she is so naive and nice in a cruel world, she should be blamed;) to.
we should support her for sure and give her all the advices that we can give,
but in the same time we should warn older ladies that keep having relation ships like that to be careful.
god bless you all

CeeCee

And what about older men with much younger women?...that is never frowned upon because it is a man.If the woman is older she is seen as being foolish.Love has no age limits.None of us can help who we fall in love with no matter where we are all from...

bosshoss

And what about older men with much younger women?...that is never frowned upon because it is a man.If the woman is older she is seen as being foolish.Love has no age limits.None of us can help who we fall in love with no matter where we are all from...
great then fall in love with a rat that want ur money and the passport and u will find ur self alone again after giving him what he want.
older man with young ladies, for sure the lady look for money or she love to be with an older man cause she miss her father love lol!! what a foolish world!!
love have no age, yeah if that love will cost you a fortune an ur health, i don't think its the right thing to do.
god bless you all

ROULLA

Hey Bosshoss so what can you predict for my future i am 45 and my husband is 52 ...