Older women married to younger Tunisian men

bosshoss

Hey Bosshoss so what can you predict for my future i am 45 and my husband is 52 ...
darling this is not a big age difference, and you both are mature, and i can't predict i can just wish you happiness and love for ever !! :)

crazypink

Agree with Boss........if you take money, gifts and woteva else they think they are going to get out of the "relationship" then how many of the young men would stay??? They are mostly there for a reason. Test the theory if you need proof!!
Love costs nothing!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

ROULLA

darling this is not a big age difference, and you both are mature, and i can't predict i can just wish you happiness and love for ever !! :)
Oh thankyou sweetheart that's really nice of you....Ah sianperkins his a darling...:)

bosshoss

Oh thankyou sweetheart that's really nice of you....Ah sianperkins his a darling...:)
ahhh ur so welcome!! i really u wish you that from all my heart :)
good night and sweet dreams its bed time here in tunisia +1 hour now :D

MellieC

Aaaaw mellie...that's lovely.It's nice to hear something good for a change.just goes to show they arent all bad..xx
he spent the night in a pension last week, cos one was following him, his past haunting him I think ROTFL

dunno what his point was phoing me to tell me lol other than he was miffed at staying in a pension, miffed that I wasn't there to do what? smack her in the mouth? LOL if she can "take" him from me, he wasn't mine to begin with huh? and if he wanted to walk.........I would never ask him to stay!

theres old and cynical for ya LOL :rolleyes:

MellieC

I think thats because we are a concentrated group..if you gathered the same number of people in the same situations from anywhere not all of them would make it over a few years.
Yes you're probably right. Do you think there would be the same amount of identical patterns though?
I think that there would be patterns, I think it would depend on the country ~ the geographics ~ why the "foreigner" was there in the first place, For Tunisia, how many of the girls (and guys) here met through "tourism", through working in Tunisia, met OUTSIDE of tunisia? the former is the majority.

for another country which may or may not have a tourism industry in the way that Tunisia does, it may be a much larger country, with more opportunities for "foreigners" to Work there, thus, another country may have "met through work" as being the majority.

So couples from that country situation may have a higher proportion of success.

Couples who have very similar circumstances to tunisia, would most likely have the same proportion of failure.

Ultimately it would depend (I think??) on the cultural and religious differences and the couple themselves in how they approach those issues.

as for patterns, I am guessing(??) that you mean patterns of behaviour?
I would say yes, where the country is similar to Tunisia.

I am also basing my answer on observiations, of relationships of people that I know, those in relationships with people from similar countries to Tunisia, even though the "meeting" took place in the UK, and those who are in realtionships with people from countries more similar TO the UK.

Nobody

annibee said:
but i have seen the light
I am sorry to say this, but Jump for Joy!

annibee said:
i know they are not all bad but you just have to be lucky to get a good one i guess
That is absolutely true, however, the average tourist will usually only meet partners from the 99% "bad" share - and from the "good" share, 99% are not interested in contacts with outlanders. ... It is simply a fact, if anyone wants to believe it or not.

I am not sure if anyone has read the "Manual to go to France" which has been written a couple of years ago by a Senegalese. This is, of course written for Senegalese, but the general line applies to most, probably ALL of the typical bezness countries. For those who did not read it, here an excerpt (automatic google translation, so it is not too good, but quite understandeable):

Getting married (Pack WEDDINGS):

(if after the next three lines you want to vomit, do not continue or read (1) in the bottom of this page)

It's the most reliable and least expensive, whether you are in Senegal or Senegalese.

The Senegal receives each year a growing number of old sluts (1). Their naivete is filth. A huge portion of these old sluts (1) chose liveyourliveasawomaninfullliberty. But they were seen at 45 ballets that had their tits long been the coach and they were more appetizing to most people in Europe. Impress girlfriends office while having an opportunity not to end their lives poor old bitches all only makes them consider an alliance with a young Senegalese one eye quite positive.
>>> SO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR CHANCES.

For this, it is nevertheless necessary to make regular trips in tourist areas (Saly, Goree, La Somone, Nianing, etc. ...). Approach the big hotels is necessary. At the sight of a single old lady over 38 years, do not hesitate to compliment her on her looks, including its Balloch even if they have the firmness of a baked Alaska. The old ***** (1) despair for many years to find a husband in Europe. She then rushes headlong.
>>> THIS WINS!

Until you leave the country, claiming to regularly transfer money with Western Union. Move all the excuses that you go through your head. The old sluts (1) and are connes raquent usually without discussion. For example, advance the fact that you need money to pay for taxis taking you to the Embassy or the medical expenses of your mom, or even if the old bag is exceptionally ***** called him that before From must sacrifice an ox to thank the ancestors of this union. But please find original and stratagems instead of huge things: as said that Chirac's "bigger is better it goes ".

LA NATIONALITE ! Once in Europe, do not succumb to the temptation to shoot immediately. YOU MUST WAIT FOR A CERTAIN TIME TO HAVE MADE ALL THE FORMALITIES. The wait will seem long but the end is joyful you NATIONALITY!

The wait seems long because obviously people will wonder what an old ***** (1) of 40-50 or 60 ballets done with a Senegalese beautifully muscled than 20 or 30 years. It will turn your way because you must know that the old ***** (1) is often to take her new husband Senegalese around (the show's family, office colleagues, bakery, etc. ...). In addition, sleep with her for 15 days while vacationing in Saly <tourist region of Senegal> could be difficult, but remain in the same bed each day may be even more problematic. We advise you to systematically extinguish the light and try to imagine that you are with your first wife or your girlfriend remained in Senegal. At worst, put a pillow over her mouth - taking care not to stifle it and saying it is a tradition in Senegal.

THIS IS ONLY A BAD TIME TO GO!! IN FACT, ONCE THE CARD YOU WILL BE ABLE TO STAY OBTAINED YOU BREAK. You can even try to find a younger and more appetizing to always be sheltered and fed to the bone! LEARN BUT ON THE VALIDITY OF YOUR STAY CARD for it would be a shame to be deported and come back to square one "old lady in Saly.

NB: If you are a humanist, assume that you go service. It will teach her. The next time she goes to church and have a life, perhaps a little healthier. Seen it go crying to her girlfriends desktop, it will serve as an example not to follow.
>>> SO YOU HAVE YOUR MISSION SUCCESSFUL MIGRATION WHILE MAKING THE SERVICE! BRAVO ! BRAVO!

TIP: We suggest you always use a condom unless you've chosen an old ***** who underwent removal of the uterus (click here).

TO KNOW: for those who master the Internet, a new technical approach, faster and more fun is to get in touch with old sluts (1) internet (chat room, forum, classifieds, etc. ...). After a few exchanges of correspondence, most connes be willing to send you money transfers with Western Union. It is possible to provide their date of travel to Senegal for the marriage to the embassy without having to stir the soft flesh of those old gers. This is the way forward for two reasons:

1 - The Internet is less expensive and more accessible in Senegal
2 - The number of those choisidevivreleurviedefemme and realize that 10 years of menopause are still single after blowing all their crappy life tends to rise (the damage of that time are finding temporary barracks becomes Each year more difficult despite the products of L'Oreal and Garnier). The massive generation of thirtysomethings will access the current status of old ***** (1) within 5 to 8 years to come AND DO NOT WANT ANY ONE YOURSELF.
>>> YOU ARE THE SOLUTION

Comparison: LONASE / PMU: 1 chance in 2 869 320 - Pack WEDDINGS: 23 out of 100 (figures for Saly)

>>> Advantages>>>
- Adherence to basic principles of France (or another European country) and language skills are not mandatory
- Investment zero
- Technical safe
- Mandate Western Union during the waiting period (you can combine several routes during this period)
- Comfort of air travel
- Accommodation, food and laundry upon arrival

>>> Disadvantages>>>
- Duty to sleep with an old ***** (1) which has 10.20 see 30 years older than you.
- Duty to sleep with several old sluts (1) before finding a ***** enough for you remmen
- Duty to walk beside her on the street and wherever it is trying to show off (office, supermarket, etc. ...)
- Duty railing hear words of love from morning to evening
- Your friends in Senegal will laugh a little about yourself
- Your first wife whom you have hidden there may not forgive you

============================

(1) I hesitate to use the term "old *****". For even if the second degree, this may shock some people but especially to readers misunderstand the use of this term. A significant proportion of these women are primarily victims who are just naive enough to be trapped. Victims of life, victims of a society that no longer accepts the aging victims of their metaphysical void or sometimes simply victims of inexorable loneliness: they no longer believe in anything. The reading of a text so hard, I hope they will use. For better a little grief by making a cross on his adolescence once a big heartache for in a North-South, it is most often of love, in the opposite direction, that is rarer ...
Now if that is indeed (and good) "old *****" that traps the gigolo while making fun (the kind of biter bit), the situation becomes much more fun and we can applaud with both hands. For at least instead of provoke pity once dropped, it will generate at least always the worst amusement at best admiration. And it would reassure us to know that this is the most typical case (unfortunately I doubt it). A woman making their own coin to those who profit from the naivety of people is always nice to see ...

(excerpt from http://www.senegalaisement.com/senegal/venir_en_france.php)

Nobody

Incidents like the one that made this thread are increasingly to be heard of, this month alone, I have heared about 3 cases where husbands turned out to be have married during a "vacation at home" or where they demand a divorce vecause they want to have children (if the wife is too old).

My whole sympathy goes out to everyone who has been deceived, but my respect goes out to those who stepped forward and made their story public. And even if there is always a second side to each story, there is always a doubt, in the internet, where so many stories have been told about it so far, I have yet to see even 0.1% of these stories being contested.

And yes, MINE IS DIFFERENT - that is absolutely true ... if you are one of 100. Don't fool yourself and think that the other 99 are just stupid, but you ain't ... since it turns out often faster than you believe, that you are are one of the 99 too.

And, also, yes - it is not "THE" tunisian man, it is not "ALL" tunisian men, but it is 99% of those that you, as a tourist, nowadays will ever meet in the hotels, on the beaches and on the streets.

CeeCee

great then fall in love with a rat that want ur money and the passport and u will find ur self alone again after giving him what he want.
older man with young ladies, for sure the lady look for money or she love to be with an older man cause she miss her father love lol!! what a foolish world!!
love have no age, yeah if that love will cost you a fortune an ur health, i don't think its the right thing to do.
god bless you all

I think you are being far too hard on the older generation.My brother is 20 years older than his woman.He has no money and neither has she.Her father is still very much alive and she sees him often.They have been together nearly 5 years now and are blissfully happy.I also have no money ,and my Tunisian boyfriend knows that.He has never worked in hotels or a bar.He has never asked me for money.He sends me nice gifts and letters.He is looking for work because his contract had finished .I offered to try and raise money to send him when he was struggling and he wouldn't let me.His attitude is that it is his duty to look after his woman.Who knows what the future might bring.but as an older woman I can assure you my eyes are very much open.I am sorry for Delene.What her man did to her is unforgivable, and he deserves to rot in jail for a very long time.Maybe sending him all that money was wrong, but she loved him.She thought they were building a future together.All I am saying is please don't judge us because we are older than our partners.Everyone deserves a chance at happiness regardless of age.

aljaye

Roulla I think your post was too kind..I am referring to the setion about guys readingb this post and laughing...If I was Tunisian I would be really ashamed..

Bosshoss...a guy who beats his wife will get a proper punishment here in UK..In Tunisia nothing will hapen...guiy who beats his kids in Uk will end up in prison..In Tunisia nothing will happen...we are reading a post about a Tunisian guy who did something to a lady like from a horror movie...and all you can come out with is these men are not Tunisians???

Delene sorry to hear your troubles..you had been stupid and blind..get your health sorted and be ready for a long fight..at the end of the day you will be the winner...wish you al the best.
Nela hun I think the glasses are rose tinted babe and you should take them off. In the UK there is such a thing as Domestic Violence..and the Police will VERY RARELY interfere unless it becomes public such as in the streets etc or the woman is hospitalised. They simply do not have the power. My ex's sister was beaten to a pulp by her partner..and every time her hysterical daughter called the police they attended but could do nothing about it. It wasnt until he chased the daughter with a KNIFE into her grandmothers house and the grandmother called the police that he was finally arrested after five years of abuse. The woman has to press charges..and what do they do..release him in three months and she has to go to a refuge and hope she can hide from him.
British Law Im afraid is far too soft..like the changing of peoples identity so they can be realeased and lurk around more schools. I'm sorry they would be dead if I was in charge or castrated..they have NO human rights, they lost those the day they molested a chiled or raped or beat a woman.

aljaye

Incidents like the one that made this thread are increasingly to be heard of, this month alone, I have heared about 3 cases where husbands turned out to be have married during a "vacation at home" or where they demand a divorce vecause they want to have children (if the wife is too old).

My whole sympathy goes out to everyone who has been deceived, but my respect goes out to those who stepped forward and made their story public. And even if there is always a second side to each story, there is always a doubt, in the internet, where so many stories have been told about it so far, I have yet to see even 0.1% of these stories being contested.

And yes, MINE IS DIFFERENT - that is absolutely true ... if you are one of 100. Don't fool yourself and think that the other 99 are just stupid, but you ain't ... since it turns out often faster than you believe, that you are are one of the 99 too.

And, also, yes - it is not "THE" tunisian man, it is not "ALL" tunisian men, but it is 99% of those that you, as a tourist, nowadays will ever meet in the hotels, on the beaches and on the streets.
I agree with your sentiments but have you ever not considered that it could be working the same in reverse? The people on this forum are genuine, but how many older women who go out there are using the young men for holiday "flings" and an ego boost? Maybe they are happy to send money and gifts becasue it means that a few times a year they can forget the hassles of their everyday lives and enjoy the company of a young man in the sun. There are probably many who have NO intention of getting married, or moving there or brigning him here but are happy to have a few nice weeks a year with the "Toyboy." Both gain, no one gets hurt as neither is really serious.
And I must admit some of your comments about older women make me smile. I wont even begin on the Senegalise excerpt...so much on the internet is propoganda anyway that maybe it isnt true.
Madonna is an "older" woman, so is Kim Catterall (SITC), so is Demi Moore, all absolutely stunning women who have MUCH younger partners. So people shouldnt assume that because a woman is older she doesnt have the charm, personality or sexuality to keep a younger man happy!!
Yes there are many rats in Tunisia but there are just as many all over the world,,all with different agendas.and there are people on here happy with partners, older than them and have been with them for a long time..and met them whilst on holiday.
So to all you ladies out there (me included) listen to your doubts but DON'T let the words posted by anyone on a website (remember theres no guarantees that any of us are who we say we are..lol) put you off -find it out for yourself by being careful and open, as you would in any relationship. Crazypink has it right, and her relationship works, as does MellieC's..so not all these Tunisian men can be bad!

okay off my soap box now.......:eek:

aljaye

That will soon change once Scharia becomes part of the law system, trust me. :)

-> http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/lashes_for_saudi_woman_over_***_XRpBBZ1bkRPkMtPqszR16J
Sorry but hopefully it wont. This is Britain we may have flaws but it is for our government to correct and it should be done without adopting the laws of another nation.
When in Rome etc,,right or wrong..we may be multi cultural but thats where it ends.. or we will become a total Babylon and it'll end in chaos. Our law may be weak but if you want to live in this country put up with it and don't try and change it -other than through BRITISH legal channels-if you dont like it you know where the airport is!!

aljaye

Yes you're probably right. Do you think there would be the same amount of identical patterns though?
I think so. Ive been without my partner for two years.
I had enough and then within two weeks he was with my friend (I know you now this) they now have a house and a baby and I bought him out of the house and SHE was the signatory on the papers to settle the house and was involved in him trying to get all kind of crap from me via a solicitor. Needless to say he didnt. Now they cheat the system and I get a fiver a week csa while they earn loads on the side.
My friend is the same..her husband was carrying on she divorced him, now she doesnt get a penny and he is marrying his new wife who is pregnant. Another friend was dating someone she met on the internet lending money as she felt sorry for him only to find out he was still on the internet and doing the same to other women.(BRITISH)
Only last week another friends niece upped camp and took her kids to live with a cousin who'd she's been seeing on the quiet while he was with someone else.!!
So this is all within two years..I know of plenty of other people who have split up in that time..its just the difference and sometimes the age difference that makes these relationships on here more dramatic.

aljaye

I think that there would be patterns, I think it would depend on the country ~ the geographics ~ why the "foreigner" was there in the first place, For Tunisia, how many of the girls (and guys) here met through "tourism", through working in Tunisia, met OUTSIDE of tunisia? the former is the majority.

for another country which may or may not have a tourism industry in the way that Tunisia does, it may be a much larger country, with more opportunities for "foreigners" to Work there, thus, another country may have "met through work" as being the majority.

So couples from that country situation may have a higher proportion of success.

Couples who have very similar circumstances to tunisia, would most likely have the same proportion of failure.

Ultimately it would depend (I think??) on the cultural and religious differences and the couple themselves in how they approach those issues.

as for patterns, I am guessing(??) that you mean patterns of behaviour?
I would say yes, where the country is similar to Tunisia.

I am also basing my answer on observiations, of relationships of people that I know, those in relationships with people from similar countries to Tunisia, even though the "meeting" took place in the UK, and those who are in realtionships with people from countries more similar TO the UK.
Think what i was trying to say is that if you gathered the same number of peolpe over the same period of time there would be the same amount of seoperations divorces and problems as there are here..only these get exaggerated enlarged becasue of the distance and cultural difference. I dont think anything anyone reads here should put them off..make them wary yes, but not stop them trying as it could stop them being truly happy.

Essem

Staff member
I agree that what's here shouldn't put people off or stop them trying.

It's all about awareness - forewarned is forearmed - if you go into it with your eyes open and armed with all the info, then if it goes pearshaped you can't say you didn't know and have no one else to blame but yourself.

aljaye

In fact do you know I'm pretty fed up of all this older woman younger man thingy..so WHAT!!!! Every man I've been out with since Ive been single has been younger than me..purely because I DONT LIKE the older ones. They are boring, podgy and have let themselves go.
There is no reason on this planet why I shouldn't find a younger man attractive and I cant think of a reason why he genuinely shouldnt like me. Chemistry is an individual thing not defined by age or race.
Whe I was on holidays in Tunsia in August I got asked out by 5 or 6 different men..usually on a daily basis..are you saying that every single one of these men are rats? Becasue if you use your 99% rule that means at least one of them had to be genuine!?!!?? And I was older than every single one!

aljaye

I posted this on "not get away with it as well" but I think it belongs here as well
In fact do you know I'm pretty fed up of all this older woman younger man thingy..so WHAT!!!! Every man I've been out with since Ive been single has been younger than me..purely because I DONT LIKE the older ones. They are boring, podgy and have let themselves go.
There is no reason on this planet why I shouldn't find a younger man attractive and I cant think of a reason why he genuinely shouldnt like me. Chemistry is an individual thing not defined by age or race.
Whe I was on holidays in Tunsia in August I got asked out by 5 or 6 different men..usually on a daily basis..does this mean thatevery single one of these men are rats and after me for money etc..hard job I havent got any.. And I was older than every single one!
OOh someones rattled me cage this morning..lol

janette b

well said alijaye i am getting fed up about older woman thing and yes i have a much younger tunisian husband and no he is nt a love rat he has neve ever asked me for anything. He is as we speak arranging to send me money as i am in uk at te momen, he also gave me 100 euros at the airport to buymyself something nice in duty free. He is sweet and i think he would do almost anything for me as i would him, because yes we do love each other. Not every younger man is after something other than a loving relationship.

N

NIEZ

in fact do you know i'm pretty fed up of all this older woman younger man thingy..so what!!!! Every man i've been out with since ive been single has been younger than me..purely because i dont like the older ones. They are boring, podgy and have let themselves go.
There is no reason on this planet why i shouldn't find a younger man attractive and i cant think of a reason why he genuinely shouldnt like me. Chemistry is an individual thing not defined by age or race.
Whe i was on holidays in tunsia in august i got asked out by 5 or 6 different men..usually on a daily basis..are you saying that every single one of these men are rats? Becasue if you use your 99% rule that means at least one of them had to be genuine!?!!?? And i was older than every single one!
i was on that in my post aljaye well no many young man are interested in older woman but i can tell you that i was watching a tv program in hannibal tv (privet canal in tunisia) where a young man was asking forgiveness from his girlfriend and she was 5 years older then him and he say it in front all tunisia that he love this woman and he ask her to forgive him i dont now what was the problem bcs i did not seen the program from th beginning. But that prove your post. Love do not have age but in some relationship some woman have to be so clever to discover rats