Olive Season

aliyah

Hello Everyone,
When does Olive season start in Tunisia this year?

Trulymadlydeeply

Sorry Aliyah, wouldnt have a clue :)

I'm sure someone will know...what is your interest with olives????? :)

janette b

well last year i arrived late november and they were picking them then... early december..

aliyah

Thanks!!!!

Mezoo

VIP Member
Hello Everyone,
When does Olive season start in Tunisia this year?
now....slowly and pick and bottle all the way through the new year to some extent. :cool:

Elham

it starts in november for the green olives.. and then i januar for the black ones :)

Usually November/December however it depends on what the weather was like during the year some years the olives are good and some years they aren't depends on the place and of course the trees...Last year the weather was good for the olives and picking was great in some areas .. However the weather this year hasn't been so good in some areas and some people wont be picking this year.............

Elham

the green olives is ready in the shops, i saw today as i was going to the market! offcourse its the fresh ones, the others needs salting for at least a year!

H

Hamdy

Hi,

I think you have to precise your question, are you looking for business, travel or personal use.

Regarding the business you should start looking from now, however, travel it can be arranged at any time, as some travel agencies organise some lunches out, but if you are looking for personal use, that you can get it at any time.

I hope you got what you need, if you are not satisfied I can add more information.

Mohamed