One rule for Tunisian men, one Rule for British Women

bobby g

Delene, I'm glad at last someone in authority has recognised this man as the lying cheating crook he is. At times it does seem the wheels of justice do grind slowly...but grind they do and in most cases I think justice is served and that those that deserve to be punished for their crimes are. Maybe it seems they may not get all they deserve but I would prefer to put my faith in the courts and trust they do the right thing...Without it where would society be.

Black Mamba

And then people wonder what fuels the success of the BNP?
I would tell you what does that, the claim of racism in the wrong places.

It's like with Dalene's ex, how can he divorce her so f****** easily? all the laws that have been set up to protect women, are void right now, I have no faith in them.

I'm utterly disgusted at how this guy succeed in getting away with it, seriously, it sends the following message: you can do whatever you like with foreign women, no one will punish you, not ever her country!

I feel so ashamed that the guy did all that to her.

I want to help you exposing the b******.:mad:

Nobody

No offence Nobody, but you should never mistake anything you read in the Daily Fail (Mail) as fact.;):rolleyes:
The SUN:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2782306/Fury-at-5500-for-freed-foreign-fiends.html

The TELEGRAPH:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/6616252/The-multi-million-pound-bribe-to-send-foreign-criminals-home.html

The TIMES:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6965743.ece
and
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article3486104.ece

and so on ...

You know, in todays world, the bad guys are hiding in plain sight - because there are a lot of things that a "normal" person simply would not believe is possible (see the latest big scam: H1N1).

Nobody

Black Mamba said:
I think that you failed to see where Bobby was aiming at.
I think you overestimate your own aiming quality. :)

Soltef

BM and Nobody, stop trying to score points against each other!

ROULLA

Hi Delene hope that you are in good health! You could always write ti Tunisia News Online and see if they could print your story...Might be worth a try, good luck and hope that he gets what he deserves...

Soltef

Black Mamba said:
NO.

I wish some people here would stop acting like t**ts.
So stop behaving like one then ( a t***),BM!

FoxyRoxie89

this story is so awful, and I kind of cant believe how clever some people can be but hope u get your justice Delene!!
On another note, sbeitla... thats where my fiance lives.
and gals and boys please behave this lady was asking for advice not a squabble :)

Jasmine

Please try and keep the bad/foul language down to a minimum....Its not nice for the guests who are viewing the boards!

bobby g

The SUN:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2782306/Fury-at-5500-for-freed-foreign-fiends.html

The TELEGRAPH:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/6616252/The-multi-million-pound-bribe-to-send-foreign-criminals-home.html

The TIMES:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6965743.ece
and
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article3486104.ece

and so on ...

You know, in todays world, the bad guys are hiding in plain sight - because there are a lot of things that a "normal" person simply would not believe is possible (see the latest big scam: H1N1).
I would expect to see the same sensationlist stories seeing as the Mail, Sun and Times are part of the same group. As for the Telegraph....ah well. What can one say. At the end of the day the all want to sell their papers. I still think the Mail is a racist newspaper that does it's fair share of stiring up the very trouble it sells it's papers on. But we do have freedom of press. I prefer not to read them. My choice.

BTW in this world, I believe virtually anything is possible.....but not yet the women with four breasticles.LOL:D:D

Mezoo

VIP Member
Delene said:
I know the wheels turn very slowly but I feel that somehow I will get some kind of settlement, otherwise there is no justice.
patience and honesty. your quite a lady delene and having to go through this all....i wish you success in unmasking the fraud..sorry :mad:

aljaye

I remember your story from before Delene and I think media is the best way fo exposure..our Government is on such a rocky thread at the moment with immigration that the tabloids would lap this up good and proper. Good that it is being investigated but there's no harm in exposing the jerk publicly either!

ROULLA

Hi Delene hope that you are in good health! I would have definitely approached the Tunisian show called..Aandi mankolek because they are brilliant they are abit like watch dog here in the UK..

aljaye

It definitely needs to be aired at some point..then all those thinking of trying a similar thing will see that we are not daft..and that they wont go unpunished..I think its alegacy of the men can do what they like culture..which doesnt work in the Western world!

Black Mamba

Delene said:
Thank you all. Now that the police seems to think that he has conned me, I will be instituting criminal charges against him here, but I need to get the result of the case in Tunisia first. I am hoping, now that the holidays are over that the police will contact me soon. Otherwise, I will contact them at the end of this week.

I think he is running scared as he has been told not to telephone me. Under the guise of being swindled by him recently, he has got two people to telephone me to say they had paid him cash for the house in Tunisia but he cheated them. Strange how two people phoned to say the same thing.They were sympathising with me, but little did they know I was unto them and only told them what I wanted him to hear.

The latest is that he is planning to settle in Dubai. Don't worry today I faxed his fraudulent docs proving that he cheated many financial institutions in the Uk to the UAE Embassy in London asking them not to consider any visa application they may received from them. Whether they will take note of this or not, I do not know but at least I tried.

I am going to the newspapers but I need to get more information first and as soon as the case is lodged against the fraudulent lawyer in Tunisia I intend to do this. I am doing this to shame the authorities into making sure I get justice. They do have a way of protectijg each other in the legal profession but if this trainee lawyer (she only started practising last June) can do this, ask yourself what she can do in future if allowed to practise.

I really appreciate all your suggestions and any advice or help you can offer will be greatly received.
I asked my parents for advice on this and they assured me that once he's exposed here, they will get him.

The Tunisian government wouldn't like such bad publicity, so I say use your British citizenship ;) and when you're ready, tell me and I will try to contact the newspapers for you.

FoxyRoxie89

I will be very interested in reading and hearing about this, he deserves it haha
sorry getting abit evil!!

Soltef

I will be very interested in reading and hearing about this, he deserves it haha
sorry getting abit evil!!
Me too!He's an awful 'person'-how does he sleep at night?I think he'll trip up very soon and be caught!

FoxyRoxie89

Yeah Soltef, hopefully he is living with guilt everyday, I just dont understand how some people can do such awful things but not feel guilty and live ok x

Soltef

Yeah Soltef, hopefully he is living with guilt everyday, I just dont understand how some people can do such awful things but not feel guilty and live ok x
I think he must be acting rather nervy/strange by now,having to 'watch his back'.Even men who leave their previous wives sometimes harbour long term/lifelong guilt!

N

nela

I am loving it..Delene you go hun!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thinking about you every single day...