One rule for Tunisian men, one Rule for British Women

Essem

Staff member
I think you might open a 'can of worms' with this one Delene. Certainly with the power of the press behind you, it might just make things move quicker. Who knows how many times this might have happened before??

Just make sure you don't do any harm to your case at this stage.

Trulymadlydeeply

Well done Delene, get him by the ba**s, if he has any left :D

bobby g

Delene said:
Thank you all. Now that the police seems to think that he has conned me, I will be instituting criminal charges against him here, but I need to get the result of the case in Tunisia first. I am hoping, now that the holidays are over that the police will contact me soon. Otherwise, I will contact them at the end of this week.

I think he is running scared as he has been told not to telephone me. Under the guise of being swindled by him recently, he has got two people to telephone me to say they had paid him cash for the house in Tunisia but he cheated them. Strange how two people phoned to say the same thing.They were sympathising with me, but little did they know I was unto them and only told them what I wanted him to hear.

The latest is that he is planning to settle in Dubai. Don't worry today I faxed his fraudulent docs proving that he cheated many financial institutions in the Uk to the UAE Embassy in London asking them not to consider any visa application they may received from them. Whether they will take note of this or not, I do not know but at least I tried.

I am going to the newspapers but I need to get more information first and as soon as the case is lodged against the fraudulent lawyer in Tunisia I intend to do this. I am doing this to shame the authorities into making sure I get justice. They do have a way of protectijg each other in the legal profession but if this trainee lawyer (she only started practising last June) can do this, ask yourself what she can do in future if allowed to practise.

I really appreciate all your suggestions and any advice or help you can offer will be greatly received.
Delene, I admire your tenacity in bringing this man to justice. I sincerely hope that all your efforts pay off and he truly gets what he deserves. Give him no peace. Best of luck and stay strong.:)

N

nela

Delene said:
I can assure that I am telling the truth. The British Embassy in Tunis would have given her a visa once he presented his divorce papers and new marriage cert. They were not to know how these were obtained.

I don't know if she is claiming any benefits. I doubt this as he is working. I have contacted every one in authority - police, my local MP (who in turn wrote to the UK Border Agency Director). I got a polite letter saying they have noted every thing but could not disclose any information under Data Protection. He is still here, harrassing me through his friends by ringing and pretending the house in Akouda has been sold and that he duped them by taking money but not producing any papers. All a lie and I only told them what I wanted him to know.

I have just changed my phone number but this will take another 5 working days. Should have done this sooner.

Once the Tunisian lawyer can prove fraud, he said he would apply for the marriage to be annulled. Will take time. Don't worry I intend to see he is exposed.
whose marriage is going to annuled? Yours or hers?

ROULLA

Delene said:
Roulla, how do I contact Aandi Manholek and do they speak English? I am ready to do almost anything. I don't think this will affect my case in Tunisia and the inclusion of the media can only force the Tunisian government to act against him.
QUOTE]

Hi Delene hope that you are in good health! I don't know if you look through this but this is the show and it is in Tunis, maybe BM can find out seeing as she is helping you with the press...I am sure that she will be able to find this out for you ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb9ikc_andi-mankolek-s2-2411-32-tv7_news

Black Mamba

aljaye

Go to the press hun...expose the system for what it is a MESS!! Show that hes got more rights than you which is a pure farce..watch his face when the News of the World or the Sun pay you mega bucks and has hes divorced you he wont get a single flaming penny..HA swallow that mister!!
Like I keep saying its election year so make sure you target a non labour supporting paper and they'll have a field day!

paula01

Hi Delene, Oh my god this is unbelievable how could he do such a thing, I know I dont know you but I feel for you and this is making me so angry. I would do everything and contact everyone that I could believe me. I wish I could help you cos believe me I would do anything I could for you to get justice. I would feel let down by my country as we are too lax, and let people get away with too much. Stay strong and get bloody angry I know its hard to do that as it wears you down and you feel like you are banging your head against a brick wall. Trust me though I know about the data protection stuff and thats true it doesent mean nothing is happening though it is. They have procedures and stick by them. My MP is so good he says he has had enough of the bad people coming here thinking they can do what they like and get away with it. XXX

paula01

Dont thank me Delene theres no need Im happy to help. Im annoyed that my message didnt come through as I wrote loads in it but when I sent it it said I wasnt logged in after ohhhh annoying but when I looked at my messages it said it had gone. There is some really important stuff I put in that message but I will e mail you with it then I know that you have it. Im glad I am making you feel a bit better so stay strong and dont get too down. I know its really hard but just keep thinking positive. No I wouldnt make anything easy for either of them why should you? Keep your chin up.

lil

im gob smacked...i have been married to a tunisian guy for one year now, he isnt here with me yet, but the more stories i read the more i think of finishing with him, i havent had a reason to yet and believe me i listen for any alarm bells..Delene im so sorry this has happened to you, it sounds like he had it all planned out,you use everything at your disposal to get this guy put away..also this seems like a good place to get advice and support whilst you are going through this bad time, i wish you well stay stronge x x

paula01

Hi Lil, I agree some stories are really scary and thank god for this site as I think it makes you a little bit wary and keeps your eyes open. There are really happy stories on here as well though who have been together for years and are really happy. You say you have been married for one year is he applying to come here ? Why are you thinking of finishing with him if he hasnt done anything wrong? Like everyone else on here will tell you just be a little bit wary. The trouble is these rats make it so hard for the genuine ones . Paula x

sparkle

very true paula.

off topic can i just say i really dislike your avator it reminds me of those poor animals that go mad in zoos and start shaking there heads from side to side. its actually quite upsetting

paula01

Hi Sparkle, I know it does the same to me and I asked Roulla to change it last night but she hasnt got back to me yet. I have chosen a funny penguin one. Hope she does it soon . Sorry if it upset you I love animals too. Ill try to get my daughter to do it in a minute when she gets up as Im too thick!!! lol.:eek:

FoxyRoxie89

Sparkle is a mod so should bebale to change it for u..x

sparkle

thanks hun will try to get rid of it for now xx

paula01

Thanks Sparkle, I am trying to look for another one thats nice:D

paula01

Thanks Roulla, thats better sorry about that.xxxx:D

ROULLA

Thanks Roulla, thats better sorry about that.xxxx:D
No problem what so ever..:) as long as this is the one makes you happy, then we are all happy:D x