One rule for Tunisian men, one Rule for British Women

aljaye

oh i love it thats the first time ive laughed all day!!!!:D

paula01

Hi Guys, Its funny isnt it? I found it on an avatar site and it made me laugh too. Glad you like it I do as well. Thanks for putting it on for me Roulla. x:DNow Im happy.x

paula01

Ohhhh god what am I like!! when I thought I had sent a message to Roulla and thought she hadnt managed to get back to me Id sent the bloody message to MYSELF. looooooool .:eek::D x

aljaye

Tell you what this country sucks..my banl wont even withold charges on my overdraft after a fraudulent debit on my account that made me overdrawn!! But we gove them money..

also did you see something on the news about 50% of british marriages now being faudulent and carried ut by illegal immigrants??
Ill try and see who published the story could be handy for Delene as it would follow on nicely

FoxyRoxie89

Tell you what this country sucks..my banl wont even withold charges on my overdraft after a fraudulent debit on my account that made me overdrawn!! But we gove them money..

also did you see something on the news about 50% of british marriages now being faudulent and carried ut by illegal immigrants??
Ill try and see who published the story could be handy for Delene as it would follow on nicely
somebody offered me a few thousand over here to marry his cousin or friend, well he said his friend/cousin was offering that.. he always joke though so he could have been joking x

paula01

This country had it years ago if your british. its only good if you arent from here, not working and on benefits and cheating . Not all I add just the ones who come here and dont want to work and be part of the community. I would leave tommorow if I could afford to and hundreds leave every day. We have to work so hard for everything here even getting your loved ones with you who we all have worked and supported. Its the ones who come just to claim free housing, money etc.

FoxyRoxie89

This country had it years ago if your british. its only good if you arent from here, not working and on benefits and cheating . Not all I add just the ones who come here and dont want to work and be part of the community. I would leave tommorow if I could afford to and hundreds leave every day. We have to work so hard for everything here even getting your loved ones with you who we all have worked and supported. Its the ones who come just to claim free housing, money etc.
AGREED!!!
its not fair x

bobby g

Yep that's a good idea, we could go and live somewhere else where the grass is greener...somewhere like Tunisia where there isn't any cheating with state benefit's, cos well they don't have state benefits do they? If for some reason you can't work you have to look to relatives for support or maybe try and scam a few europeans or even marry a european....sounds like a plan.

paula01

Ahh Bobbyg yeah now thats a thought my relative has operation, mobiles broken, military....we could have a nice little scam and no work lovely thought x:D

ROULLA

Yep that's a good idea, we could go and live somewhere else where the grass is greener...somewhere like Tunisia

Do you know what Bobby g i have never seen a field of grass in Tunisia before..

bobby g

Yep that's a good idea, we could go and live somewhere else where the grass is greener...somewhere like Tunisia

Do you know what Bobby g i have never seen a field of grass in Tunisia before..
nope nor me....just a figure of speech.;) I always wonder what the livestock find to graze.:eek:

aljaye

Ive seen grass..theres a little patch of it below my boys home..its multi purpose..the kids play football around the goats the old man takes there everyday!

N

nela

Delene said:
You are all so amusing. Good to bring a bit of lighthearted banter into this. Takes the stress off a very disturbing situation for me. Had a laugh which can't be a bad thing, seeing how down I was feeling on Wednesday.
Delene dont forget you will be the last person to laugh!!!:)

aljaye

And she who laughs ;last laughs longest remember!!!!

paula01

yes and she deserves to doesent she ? What a horrible was gonna say man but hes not:eek: