One rule for Tunisian men, one Rule for British Women

paula01

Oh yes BM we will thats for sure :D

Trulymadlydeeply

We are all waiting to laugh with you Delene x

goldcoast girl

Delene said:
I truly hope I will have the last laugh but it does not feel like so at the moment. Hopefully, time will decide the outcome and also honesty on my side. You are all so comforting and a great support. Thought of turning to the Samaritans on Wednesday when I was at my lowest, but found comfort in posting on this Forum. Thank you all.
wishing u the very best of luck delene at beating this lowlife peace of scum that calls himself a man! us girls are all behind u!!

aljaye

i think the ultimate punishment would not be prison..just leave him in a room with us for a few hours..I dont think hed come out in one piece..not murder of course..as we wouldnt want to be locked up but remove the tongue so he cant tell any more lies..other parts ( I know a vet so i can get the stuff) and kneecap him so he cant run from anyone..
Then abandom him penniless with no mobile phone (thats a punishment enough for these tunes..) in a remote welsh valley where the men are men the sheep are scared and anyone of another colour is to be treated with suspicion and aggro.
Ive no doubt they'd finish the job for us! ;)

bubbles

i think the ultimate punishment would not be prison..just leave him in a room with us for a few hours..I dont think hed come out in one piece..not murder of course..as we wouldnt want to be locked up but remove the tongue so he cant tell any more lies..other parts ( I know a vet so i can get the stuff) and kneecap him so he cant run from anyone..
Then abandom him penniless with no mobile phone (thats a punishment enough for these tunes..) in a remote welsh valley where the men are men the sheep are scared and anyone of another colour is to be treated with suspicion and aggro.
Ive no doubt they'd finish the job for us! ;)
thats sounds harsh.........but then again why not he deserves it :D x

paula01

Yea and a cattle prod in his personals :eek: maybe we should start a new thread about what we could do yehhhh:D

Black Mamba

Delene said:
Goldcoast, he will get his just deserts. Things are looking up but I cannot say much. Aljaye, you made me laugh and Paula - ouch! All good suggestions. When this is all over, I think we should have a party. I am feeling very good this morning.
*hugs tight* I'm glad you feel better, babe x

bubbles

Delene said:
Goldcoast, he will get his just deserts. Things are looking up but I cannot say much. Aljaye, you made me laugh and Paula - ouch! All good suggestions. When this is all over, I think we should have a party. I am feeling very good this morning.
glad things are looking up for you today :) xx

paula01

Morning Delene, You sound so much better today and feel you are more positive :) thats so good to hear and keep thinking that way too. Hugs Paula x:)

bobby g

Hi Delene, I'm glad you are feeling better about stuff. Hopefully things will start moving in a positive direction for you. I hope in the near future you'll be able to look back on all this as a sorry episode from your past and knowing that they who have wronged you have got what's coming to them (as we all hope they do) you'll then be able to move on with the rest of your life. I hope it's a happy one. :) Keep strong we're always thinking of you and if the power of collective thoughts are anything to go by....then you are strong indeed.:D

aljaye

Yes and theres someone Tunisian who singing soprano and walking with a loimp.....

FoxyRoxie89

Delene from your post, you can tell you are so much happier, glad to hear it x

N

nela

Girls the best punishment on the first place would be closing all the coffee shops, the taking his mobile and then all the other things!!!
Personally I wouldnt be in teh same room as him...I would puke everywhere!!!

loveconquersall

oh don,t forget the hair gel lol

N

nela

Delene said:
You are all so funny. Who needs a tonic? The Forum is my medicine. Yes, I am feeling so much better. I am getting a lot of encouragement and help from you all and that is keeping me strong. Yes, he will get what's coming to him, that's for sure and you will all sing and dance with me when the day comes. Time now is the master. Perhaps we should start a separate thread on forms of punishment and torture for these love rats. Who wants to start?
Delene I think we should all pray for them because they are going to burn in hell!!!
so where's the party once you win love??? can you wait till 2011 so Niez can come as well?:D

FoxyRoxie89

Delene, 2011 will be good for me too, cos I will hopefully have hubby here then not tha he is even hubby yet but I would have thought summer 2011 he'd be here x

goldcoast girl

Girls the best punishment on the first place would be closing all the coffee shops, the taking his mobile and then all the other things!!!
Personally I wouldnt be in teh same room as him...I would puke everywhere!!!
yeah and to really hit them where it hurts how about banning all sports on tv? lol that would killl all men there haha come to think of it ... men everwhere would freak

ROULLA

yeah and to really hit them where it hurts how about banning all sports on tv? lol that would killl all men there haha come to think of it ... men everwhere would freak
Hi everyone hope that you are all in good health! I remember years ago i was upset because of something silly can't remember what as it really must of been silly but i do remember taking all the fuses out of all the TV plugs:D when i knew that all the boys were coming around to watch the football..Well i thought that it was funny but i really can't remember them thinking so, funny thing was that they did not even check the TV plug til it was over...I know you do some silly things when your young but i would do it again now if i had too:D

Did i mention that they all now say, "don't ever mess with Roulla";)

aljaye

Delene said:
You are all so funny. Who needs a tonic? The Forum is my medicine. Yes, I am feeling so much better. I am getting a lot of encouragement and help from you all and that is keeping me strong. Yes, he will get what's coming to him, that's for sure and you will all sing and dance with me when the day comes. Time now is the master. Perhaps we should start a separate thread on forms of punishment and torture for these love rats. Who wants to start?
Sousse please..cos then we can have beach party yay!!!!! And have a great time watching all the rats come clamouring round only to be kicked in the sand lol.....

OOh ooh Ill start the thread..lol...my motto is you can Ryn but you can NEVER hide!!!!!