One rule for Tunisian men, one Rule for British Women

FoxyRoxie89

Hi everyone hope that you are all in good health! I remember years ago i was upset because of something silly can't remember what as it really must of been silly but i do remember taking all the fuses out of all the TV plugs:D when i knew that all the boys were coming around to watch the football..Well i thought that it was funny but i really can't remember them thinking so, funny thing was that they did not even check the TV plug til it was over...I know you do some silly things when your young but i would do it again now if i had too:D

Did i mention that they all now say, "don't ever mess with Roulla";)
I am actually giggling inside because its so evil hahahahaha love it x

N

nela

Delene said:
Definitely evil, but true though! Can I join in?
anytime hun;)

Dolly

RioGirl13 said:
LOL! Okay .... I'm gonna freak too!!! :eek: I love my sports!! I would die without sports too!!! :( hehehe xxx
Yes, please don't ban the sports! I would also freak out along with Rio. Oz open coming up yeah, Oz rules footy, le foot - here, there, everywhere.

mand3366

; good things come to those that wait!!!

bubbles

your right best to take time and make sure its airtight! the main thing is the end result!! doom & gloom for him & Victory for you! xx

GaileIrene

Delene said:
Thank you all. Now that the police seems to think that he has conned me, I will be instituting criminal charges against him here, ......

I think he is running scared as he has been told not to telephone me. Under the guise of being swindled by him recently, he has got two people to telephone me to say they had paid him cash for the house in Tunisia but he cheated them. Strange how two people phoned to say the same thing.They were sympathising with me, but little did they know I was unto them and only told them what I wanted him to hear.

The latest is that he is planning to settle in Dubai. .....
I hadn’t checked the forum in a while and was dismayed to hear yet another of the thousands of stories.

I don’t know how the criminal justice system works in the UK, but perhaps some ideas from the U.S. can help here. Once the police here decide to pursue prosecution of a case, something called a “stay away order†is issued.

If he is prohibited from contacting you, likely he is subject to some sort of “stay away orderâ€. These orders often include in their language phrases such as that the defendant shall “refrain from contacting or intimidating†the victim, “either personally OR BY FAMILY, FRIENDS, AGENTS OR ACQUAINTANCES, and that the defendant have no communication whatsoever, directly or INDIRECTLY, … except through an attorneyâ€.

If he is using “friends†to contact you, these contacts should be reported to police. [Can you photograph your caller ID screen?] Any violation of a stay away order can result in immediate arrest for intimidation or retaliation against the witness or victims and, in addition, prosecution for contempt of a court order, regardless of whether the violation complained of has been committed by the defendant personally or caused or encouraged by him.

Sometimes they get into more trouble because they bother the victim than they do for the original crime!

P.S. The story about Dubai is fake, created only to keep your mind busy. Better to send info to the Embassy in Tunisia.

GaileIrene

I thought of something else just after posting.

Delene said:
Under the guise of being swindled by him recently, he has got two people to telephone me to say they had paid him cash for the house in Tunisia but he cheated them. Strange how two people phoned to say the same thing.They were sympathising with me, but little did they know I was unto them and only told them what I wanted him to hear.
Regarding the fiction the two callers told you about having lent him money - I recognize the purpose, having seen it before. Your husband is afraid you will try to lay claim to the property he purchased in Tunisia with your marital assets. He will produce “witnesses†or letters from these “friends†saying their money purchased the property because they “lent†your husband the money.

He is a conman with friends from the “community†ready to lie for a “brotherâ€.

Soltef

Delene said:
Just to let you all know that criminal charges are being brought against him. Just spent the last week out there and it is all very positive. I might be ready soon to contact the media here and in Tunisia. I need the authorities here to get him back to Tunisia so that he can go to prison. Am working on this.
All the best,Delene!You've worked so hard to get this far!Take care-remeber,life is too precious to waste (on evil people)!

loveconquersall

Delene said:
Just to let you all know that criminal charges are being brought against him. Just spent the last week out there and it is all very positive. I might be ready soon to contact the media here and in Tunisia. I need the authorities here to get him back to Tunisia so that he can go to prison. Am working on this.
That is really fantastic news maybe now you can start to have peace in your life god bless xxxx

Dolly

Delene you are one strong, fantastic, unbelievable woman! I take my hat off to you and send you love and wishes for everything you wish for

Soltef

Delene said:
Thank you Soltef - appreciated. I just want all this to end but hopefully by the end of this year I can start living again. Cant wait to see him in jail.
I hope it's a horrible (Tunisian) jail where they'll soon 'sort' him out!I hope all these ruthless conmen end up the same way as yours!

skele

Best of luck to you Delene, hope it's all over soon and well done for keeping yourself together under such horrible circumstances, take care, x.

sianperkins89

i hope that he gets whats coming to him and the wife gets deported (if she hasn't been already!)

nathasha

hi delene

hope your are doing well and soory about what happened to you tell me whats the end of the history do they get deported to Tunisia??:mad:
if no keep trying please dont give up xx

missmetal

Good Luck Delene, this cannot have been easy for you. I do hope that if and when you do go to the Press, that this does not put a bad light on Tunisia and all its citizens. However, I hope he gets whats coming to him and he is sent to prison so that no other women can be conned.

Maybe you have written about this before, but I'd be interested to know your story from the beginning and what made you trust him. Feel free to contact me privately. I just want to see if there is anything that stands out as a red flag that I should watch out for :) Even though I love my fiance....Im always cautious.

MellieC

and what if there is a "red flag" and you don't see it as a red flag?

you trust the guy, you love the guy, you have been with the guy a long time, surely he would not do such a thing?

they are all Mr wonderful to start with, and even when they aren't you ignore things ~ for "love"

thats a general its not exclusive to "tunes"

Trulymadlydeeply

and what if there is a "red flag" and you don't see it as a red flag?

you trust the guy, you love the guy, you have been with the guy a long time, surely he would not do such a thing?

they are all Mr wonderful to start with, and even when they aren't you ignore things ~ for "love"

thats a general its not exclusive to "tunes"
Majority of them tho....:(

MellieC

Majority of them tho....:(
very true, but what i meant was that its not exclusive to tunes in that it goes on all over

paint them mauve!!! thats germaine greers answer to *** offenders, but these can be mauve as well! then everyone knows who they are!!!