one tunisian man and one swedish woman

sojo

i have just found the meaning of buziness. And i am playing a long with this but really, i need some help from you. If there is someone who got hurt, scamed or something like this please write to me what happend to you. My situation is as follows, i got a request from a man fron Tunisia on Instagram in October 2017. And i started chatting with his young man, 20 years younger than me. I wanted the attention and it was fun with the confirmation. But like nothing more. I had just started to watch this tv-serie 90 days to wed and for some couple i thought they got married only bcz of the visa.
Anyway i talked to this Tunisian man about this and he told me that many man did this in tunisia. But not him... And then all of a sudden he was in Italy.. he wrote and i applyed only like very cold and not so flirty or anyting like this ( i now understand that he must have had many women he went fishing for) and then all of a sudden he was in bryssel. With NO PAPERS. Illegal.. we talked and i was very resistent (but of course i must have done something for him to continue...) he was opened about that he needs paper and visa, and the only way is to get married.
And here comes the most stupid twist! I fell in love with him, or i wanted to, and it has been an amazing ride! We have never met, only on phone. And he is really following this role-model of a Bezness-man. He says all the things he thinks i want to hear, i have tested him. And when i question how one can fall in love over Facebook, he always have a charming answer and so on. I know that he his playing me, and i am playing along bcz i want it to be sooo special and unic. How stupid can one be? And the worst part... I am going to Bryssel to see him in 10 days. please just give me what you been through so i dont fall in love for real in this man. Bcz as i have read from many of you it will be a disaster on all levels in life.
And yes, i am going, even if i know he is seeing many other women. And this i dont know why i do. bcz i hate only the ide of him seeing other women. It´s like prostitution. Even if he is desperate.

gem15

i have just found the meaning of buziness. And i am playing a long with this but really, i need some help from you. If there is someone who got hurt, scamed or something like this please write to me what happend to you. My situation is as follows, i got a request from a man fron Tunisia on Instagram in October 2017. And i started chatting with his young man, 20 years younger than me. I wanted the attention and it was fun with the confirmation. But like nothing more. I had just started to watch this tv-serie 90 days to wed and for some couple i thought they got married only bcz of the visa.
Anyway i talked to this Tunisian man about this and he told me that many man did this in tunisia. But not him... And then all of a sudden he was in Italy.. he wrote and i applyed only like very cold and not so flirty or anyting like this ( i now understand that he must have had many women he went fishing for) and then all of a sudden he was in bryssel. With NO PAPERS. Illegal.. we talked and i was very resistent (but of course i must have done something for him to continue...) he was opened about that he needs paper and visa, and the only way is to get married.
And here comes the most stupid twist! I fell in love with him, or i wanted to, and it has been an amazing ride! We have never met, only on phone. And he is really following this role-model of a Bezness-man. He says all the things he thinks i want to hear, i have tested him. And when i question how one can fall in love over Facebook, he always have a charming answer and so on. I know that he his playing me, and i am playing along bcz i want it to be sooo special and unic. How stupid can one be? And the worst part... I am going to Bryssel to see him in 10 days. please just give me what you been through so i dont fall in love for real in this man. Bcz as i have read from many of you it will be a disaster on all levels in life.
And yes, i am going, even if i know he is seeing many other women. And this i dont know why i do. bcz i hate only the ide of him seeing other women. It´s like prostitution. Even if he is desperate.
Take a look at tunisianloverats.com you will get a better answer there.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
And here comes the most stupid twist! I fell in love with him, or i wanted to, and it has been an amazing ride! (on a computer/telephone?) We have never met, only on phone. And he is really following this role-model of a Bezness-man. He says all the things he thinks i want to hear, i have tested him. And when i question how one can fall in love over Facebook, he always have a charming answer and so on. I know that he his playing me, and i am playing along bcz i want it to be sooo special and unic. How stupid can one be? And the worst part... I am going to Bryssel to see him in 10 days. please just give me what you been through so i dont fall in love for real in this man. Bcz as i have read from many of you it will be a disaster on all levels in life.
How about this from a different perspective.

I am a 40 year old man with 3 kids. Suddenly a sexy Russian 20 year old sends me a message. Despite looking like a Victoria secret model she has decided that she is madly in love with me how lucky i must be that somehow she has a fetish for bald fat middle aged dudes.

Now if I had met her in a bar after pulling up in a Ferrari I would say hey this girl wants me for my money and charisma....but fair enough i get to bonk a hot bit of stuff in exchange not love but no problem! As long as the spending flows everything is fine and expect to get dumped for something better/richer.

However if this was a creepy internet spam approach......I would be worried i would be murdered/kidnapped.

In essence your telling us a creepy internet pervert has cold contacted you, illegally entered Europe (criminal) and now wants you to swap sex for money/visa.

For reasons of you own safety do not go please under any circumstances, do not give your home address or any financial information.

You may be murdered, raped robbed etc etc You may even go there and its a different man(or more) waiting for you.

If your horney go on holiday to Tunisia/Gambia/Nigeria (any country with poor young men) in a hotel etc etc take your pick.......do not go to a place you do not control to meet a unknown man.

You think that somehow you are lucky, that there is something this guy has seen in you facebook photo.....Its not what you think! The thing they like is your attractiveness as either a goose that lays golden eggs or your vulnerability.

This is not a comment on your physical appearance you may look like Demi Moore ....thats not what they are after unless you have lived a hard life or poverty and desperation you dont know the score keep out of that world.

Last edited:

sojo

How about this from a different perspective.

I am a 40 year old man with 3 kids. Suddenly a sexy Russian 20 year old sends me a message. Despite looking like a Victoria secret model she has decided that she is madly in love with me how lucky i must be that somehow she has a fetish for bald fat middle aged dudes.

Now if I had met her in a bar after pulling up in a Ferrari I would say hey this girl wants me for my money and charisma....but fair enough i get to bonk a hot bit of stuff in exchange not love but no problem! As long as the spending flows everything is fine and expect to get dumped for something better/richer.

However if this was a creepy internet spam approach......I would be worried i would be murdered/kidnapped.

In essence your telling us a creepy internet pervert has cold contacted you, illegally entered Europe (criminal) and now wants you to swap sex for money/visa.

For reasons of you own safety do not go please under any circumstances, do not give your home address or any financial information.

You may be murdered, raped robbed etc etc You may even go there and its a different man(or more) waiting for you.

If your horney go on holiday to Tunisia/Gambia/Nigeria (any country with poor young men) in a hotel etc etc take your pick.......do not go to a place you do not control to meet a unknown man.

You think that somehow you are lucky, that there is something this guy has seen in you facebook photo.....Its not what you think! The thing they like is your attractiveness as either a goose that lays golden eggs or your vulnerability.

This is not a comment on your physical appearance you may look like Demi Moore ....thats not what they are after unless you have lived a hard life or poverty and desperation you dont know the score keep out of that world.
thank you so much for your reply, i have cancelled my trip. i see how stupied it is. and how desperate i am.