Paper work question!!!!!!

anniebx

How long is the process for the police report. :confused: Is been 3weeks. Can someone help me, with this question. The process is so slow.

huttan

Police report for what do you mean?

I know my fiance got some papers from the policestation but he got it the same day...some kind of papers that is needed for marriage...dont remember really he is doing all the work.Is that what you mean or something different?

anniebx

I'm doing is visa and he went to policestation and they told him that they send the report to the capital and waiting for them to stamp the papers. But it been 3 weeks. Is really slowing the process of his papers.

Police report for what do you mean?

I know my fiance got some papers from the policestation but he got it the same day...some kind of papers that is needed for marriage...dont remember really he is doing all the work.Is that what you mean or something different?

huttan

Dont know if its different but my fiance has had to go to Tunis every time it has been something done with the visa...nothing has been sent as far as I know.All paperwork has been done at the embassy as far as I know about the visa...but it might have something to do with that my fiance doesnt want something to go wrong with sending papers perhaps...he is very careful.Sometimes I wish I listen more carefully...but all this about visa can be really make you tired haha

crazypink

Are you talking about a B3??? Hubbys did take a while - bout a month or so. Then we went to argue the point and ask what was happening lol. Know some ppl have said it took less time. Think it just depends on who you get at the police station. Get him go back and ask whats taking so long!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

pbf

Husbands took some time . He applied in december and it still wasn't approved when I left 16th feb but that was probably to do with trouble in Tunisia although it was still a long time. We had to cancel embassy appt when I was there and rearrange it for 28th feb by which time his papers were clear . He made many visits to Tunis , Sousse,Bouficha etc etc trying to sort it out. If he had been working who knows how long it would have taken coz he would only have had 1 day off a week to try and sort things out.

missmetal

3 week sounds right. My hubby just got his. Told 2 weeks initially but it took 3

anniebx

Ladies, Is sound about right!!! I took my hobi about 3weeks, also and then a couple more days to get it translated to English. This is a overwhelming process. Taking the process in baby steps for now errors. But it will be rewarding at the end. God Willing!!!!!