Patisserie/Bakery in Hammamet?

Jen<3Amir

Aslema and labes? ;)

So I have a question for all of you that I hope anyone can help me with.
I want to surprise my man on his birthday with his favorite breakfast (chocolate cake...)
in the morning. Does anyone know a patisserie/bakery in Hammamet where you can preordered a cake the day before and I can go and pick it up on his birthday?

Or just if anyone know a good place that makes yummie cakes? :)
Shukran in advance :happy:

pbf

There is a patisserie in Bracsa(don't know if that is how you spell it) but it is where you get the louage to tunis It is between Yasmine Hammamet and Hammamet

ROULLA

Aslema and labes? ;)

So I have a question for all of you that I hope anyone can help me with.
I want to surprise my man on his birthday with his favorite breakfast (chocolate cake...)
in the morning. Does anyone know a patisserie/bakery in Hammamet where you can preordered a cake the day before and I can go and pick it up on his birthday?

Or just if anyone know a good place that makes yummie cakes? :)
Shukran in advance :happy:
Hi Jen and welcome to the forum even if I am slightly late!

I just checked online for you and I found this one for you.

1. Delphino Hammamet +216 72 266 605

Canari do some really nice cakes that are also very fresh .Hammamet: 72 281 104 and email is [email protected]

Jen<3Amir

Thanks for nice advice from both of you ;) Bereka is the place where all the louages to Tunis are. (Dont know the spelling either....) :dead:
But I will check it out... maybe walk by there with my man.. and in secret look at patisseries... :p