paypal en Tunisie

Soltef

It might, it might not. If you have it sent to you in the UK, you have to turn aorund and then ship it here so it might cost more.

For shipping rates, unless they say they have a flat rate, there is usually a tool (at least n the US site) that will calculate postage to any worldwide destination. It is there so that sellers cannot take advantage of you on shipping costs.
Yes,you're probably right,thanks,TB!btw,UPS are very speedy!Do they do Tunisia?

Tunisianbelle

Yes,you're probably right,thanks,TB!btw,UPS are very speedy!Do they do Tunisia?
I haven't seen their trucks, but they do ship here. I think most packages get picked up at the poste because they have to go through customs and the customs is stationed inside the poste)

janette b

I sent a package to hubby whilst in uk had a quote online from royal mail -i guessed at 4 kilos cost 47 gbp ???????????? went to post office it actually weighed 9 kilos cost 14 gbp bit of a diff hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tunisianbelle

I personally always send by US post instead of UPS, FedEx, etc because they are cheaper and get it there in a timely fashion. If it is something that ABSOLUTELY has a time deadline, I would pay the extra at the post to send it overnight - which still usually works out cheaper than normal delivery for UPS, FedEx, ex.

P

pbbiet

Tunisianbelle

I need your help please, I am not from tunisia but i have a friend whom i want to send some money but after reading above post i am little disappointed. Can you Please tell me what are the option by which i can send money to tunisia ?

Jane BM

Tunisianbelle

I need your help please, I am not from tunisia but i have a friend whom i want to send some money but after reading above post i am little disappointed. Can you Please tell me what are the option by which i can send money to tunisia ?
You can send money to anyone in Tunisia via Western Union.