PLEASE help to translate!

James Becket

Brilliant. Helpful. Shukraan.

ali8

What does this say..hani khalitlik kl3ada a3ti m3ak lklmahbo ull kolen.. this was sent to me by text by mistake

ali8

if you give them more importance they become wicked , best thing to do is don't smile a lots in their faces just give anyone of them what he deserves n
I am on the road to ehs seems very Hot here
o more
if you give them more importance they become wicked , best thing to do is don't smile a lots in their faces just give anyone of them what he deserves no more
Can u translate this for me.....hani khalitlik kl3ada a3ti m3ak lklmahbo ull kolen

DARK ANGEL

Can u translate this for me.....hani khalitlik kl3ada a3ti m3ak lklmahbo ull kolen[/QUOTES
i am okay , things are like always , don't forget to share with him

ali8

Thank u..i have a few more now i no u can translate.x

emma90

:) Well I had to smile over a couple of the comments, especially the one of me being married as this would be the easiest and probably the nicest way to learn. However, I'm like Jane, I would forget everyday and I'm not married.

I do want to learn the writing aspect of it, for if I do one day move to Tunisia and need to learn and for those times I'm just being nosy..lol

Miss if you ever find the link please do pass it on

hey milk,
you can learn arabic easily by talking to native speakers it doesnt have to be a husband lol, keep in mind tunisian dialect is a bit difficult becase of idioms so it needs a lot of practice and good memory . but don't worry, my sis in law learnt many words and she can form sentences in just 3 months tho my brother doesn't really help her.
my fiance learnt arabic easily in a year (he's taking courses , and i'm helping him with the pronunciation) ..
by living in tunisia you'll get to understand the idiomatic expressions etc
there are some websites like conversation exchange you can find people willing to teach you and learn from you in return.

collythorn

Any chance of a translation from Ya rabi echfilli baba w raj3ou ledar salamett.
Would be grateful

DARK ANGEL

Any chance of a translation from Ya rabi echfilli baba w raj3ou ledar salamett.
Would be grateful
PLEASE My God , help my father to back home safe and overcome his delicate health situation soon

ElleB

Thanks in advance for translating the following:

9alek kan jak wa7id yisil fek w yas9si w ba3id ya3mel fiha yansa7 fek rahi chtar nsi7 lih

KingofMahdia

they say if someones comes to you and acts like he is asking about you and then he acts like he is advising you , be aware that half of the advice is for his sake.

ElleB

Thank you!

ElleB

ayh s7i7

3ale5er zeda

hhhhhhhh matcha3alch yedek fok 3lik

loooool cha3alt swaba3 sa9aya w chay hhh

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuh sa9ik normal ama ydik nn

ya9wa 3lik ken rabi

Chkoun

Youssef11

ayh s7i7 ========== yes true

3ale5er zeda ========= so bad too

hhhhhhhh matcha3alch yedek fok 3lik =========== hahahaha don't burn your hand

loooool cha3alt swaba3 sa9aya w chay hhh ===== lol i burned my toes and nothing

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuh sa9ik normal ama ydik nn ===== oh your feet is ok but not your hands

ya9wa 3lik ken rabi ==== ( only god can handle you) means you are strong

Chkoun ==== whos

veevee84

Please translate. Thank you
1st person
Inti ili labass mouch ani ti wink labass.
Ya achbik a zibi tit9ou7ib

2nd person
normal ta7ki maaya akeka?
barra zammer

veevee84

1st person
Inti ili labass mouch ani ti wink labass.
Ya achbik a zibi tit9ou7ib

2nd person
normal ta7ki maaya akeka?
barra zammer

YouOnlyLive Once!

From what i can gather the first person says how are you and then says something bad (sexy) and the second one says im ok, is it normal to talk like that, go away.

veevee84

Thankyou very much. I am extremely greatfull :)

YouOnlyLive Once!

no problem .. it seems to be from one man to another, what the first man says is rude and they don't know eachother well so the second doesn't like it ... hope that makes sense!