PLEASE help to translate!

TunisianYankee

You posted 5 lines to be translated. She translated 5 lines.

Lola2312

can we start again please?
What does this translate to?
Haka ma3edch tab3ath chy
Behi ama 5sara 3omri ma tsawartek tatla3 haka tle3t 8all fik

Lola2312

Ah okay thank you

Sorry I confused myself because 3 lines are a conversation and the other 2 lines are just random sentences

DARK ANGEL

Ah okay thank you

Sorry I confused myself because 3 lines are a conversation and the other 2 lines are just random sentences
never mind :)

Lola2312

thank you very much, I appreciate it :)

DARK ANGEL

would you be able to translate this from English into Tunisian please?
Hello,
I know you don't know me but can I ask a question please?
Are you just friends with............ or more?

I would be very much appreciate it if u can :)
sure not , i am here for translation when new members or old members need me !

Last edited:

Lola2312

thank you :D

Lola2312

Edited now, thanks!

Donna Said

In my day lol... We had the taxi phone and letters!!!!! :joyful: Just aswell as he probably would never have got here:p
Same with us waiting days for letters to cross than all the hurried taxi phone calls.

abdou djemel

you wouldnt stop lola until u get an answer here u go

1st line dont send stuff no more
2nd its a pitty hunny i never thaught ud turn tht way i was wrong bout you

Lola2312

thank you :D

janette

Well the fact your boyfriend is telling another woman not to talk in English because his girlfriend is reading his messages SHOULD worry you....but equally as worrying to you should be that you're feeling the need to check his FB.
I totally agree jane. On numerous forums you see posts where the female members are asking for translations of text/Facebook etc messages they have found. It must be hell to be in such a relationship where you are constantly having to check phones etc. As far as I can see, there is only one reason why he has told this Tunisian woman not to speak in English, and that is because he doesn't want the messagesto be understood by his girlfriend. Now, I wonder why this is?

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
I totally agree jane. On numerous forums you see posts where the female members are asking for translations of text/Facebook etc messages they have found. It must be hell to be in such a relationship where you are constantly having to check phones etc. As far as I can see, there is only one reason why he has told this Tunisian woman not to speak in English, and that is because he doesn't want the messagesto be understood by his girlfriend. Now, I wonder why this is?
If you dont trust them your signing up for a life of torture

Lola2312

If you read the translation he is asking her TO speak in english, not NOT to speak in English...
I simply asked for the translation to know what her reply was to him.
I do trust him but equally im not stupid and as is said multiple times on these forums about how nearly all tunisian men are rats I feel keeping my wits about me and not blindly believing him is pretty sensible. Very hard to trust when 98% of people tell you tunisian men in general cant be trusted and are rats

DARK ANGEL

sure Lola2312 , you need to keep ur eyes opened all the time , not in case when ur partner is Tunisian , men in general have always something secrets , me too i need to know what my bf said , already women where curious than men !

B

bechir7

,male > dont send nothing
girl > oh i have be confused in you and never i think u are lik that

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
sure Lola2312 , you need to keep ur eyes opened all the time , not in case when ur partner is Tunisian , men in general have always something secrets , me too i need to know what my bf said , already women where curious than men !
This reminds me of a scene from a Tunisian film A summer in La Goulette.

vlcsnap-2014-10-01-10h50m13s23.png

vlcsnap-2014-10-01-10h50m36s55.png

vlcsnap-2014-10-01-10h50m40s102.png

vlcsnap-2014-10-01-10h51m38s167.png

vlcsnap-2014-10-01-10h51m42s205.png

vlcsnap-2014-10-01-10h51m29s42.png

Attachments

Last edited: