PLEASE help to translate!

missmetal

God how did people survive before FB was invented....lol..
My ex hubby made me super super suspicious. Pre-facebook when people still wrote letters to each other because we also had no cell phones :)

But thanks to him he lied so much and I caught him out so many times (stupid me for not leaving sooner). God knows what I would have found on facebook or how many FB account he might have had. He had plenty secret email addresses and plenty accounts on sites for 'singles' :-/

DARK ANGEL

My ex hubby made me super super suspicious. Pre-facebook when people still wrote letters to each other because we also had no cell phones :)

But thanks to him he lied so much and I caught him out so many times (stupid me for not leaving sooner). God knows what I would have found on facebook or how many FB account he might have had. He had plenty secret email addresses and plenty accounts on sites for 'singles' :-/
You are an amazing woman MM ,beautiful , he was blunt , he lost something unique in his life !!!!!!!!!!!!!

annie

Please can anybody help me--- I want a document translated from Arabic to English --does anybody know where I could download this -thank you x

Essem

Staff member
Hi Annie,

You could ask Ramzi (details front page) to translate it for you and email you the translation.

annie

Hi Annie,

You could ask Ramzi (details front page) to translate it for you and email you the translation.
Thanks xx

Lola2312

Thank you all

*deleted*

Last edited:

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
There are some insulting words in there.

two blokes calling each other (using lesser swear words)

Mi** = Shirt lifter

Ba** N*** = Go forth and multiply

Ze** = Willy

All much worse than the words I have used.

Jane BM

Curiosity killed the cat!!! Always slightly uncomfortable seeing translations of private conversations......or rather people's need to read them?

Lola2312

Thanks all. I thought it was full of swear words etc.
Dark angel- I'm not quite sure what u mean about he went after the other went to bed?
Jane- he knows I read his messages and is fully fine with it and he knows I translate them. Just annoying when its not your language ad it males me curious

S

sarsar89

Hi lola dont wanna annoy u but he sounds a bit like someone my best friend met on holiday last week? Does his name begin with a ?

Jane BM

Thanks all. I thought it was full of swear words etc.
Dark angel- I'm not quite sure what u mean about he went after the other went to bed?
Jane- he knows I read his messages and is fully fine with it and he knows I translate them. Just annoying when its not your language ad it males me curious
Why doesn't he translate them then? Lol

Lola2312

Sarsar89- no it doesnt begin with a. Where did your friend meet person on hol?
Jane- he does sometimes, if u dont like what I post dont read it rather than feel the neeed to comment

DARK ANGEL

Curiosity killed the cat!!! Always slightly uncomfortable seeing translations of private conversations......or rather people's need to read them?
totally agree Jane , i think private things must stay private , i am not lie to u if i said i found a difficulty sometimes to translate them in case that the conversation holds any hurting things

Jane BM

Sarsar89- no it doesnt begin with a. Where did your friend meet person on hol?
Jane- he does sometimes, if u dont like what I post dont read it rather than feel the neeed to comment
It's an open forum Lola.......so people can and will comment.

Lola2312

Yes I know jane. Jyst u said u didnt like reading it so if u dont like it, dont read it

Jane BM

Yes I know jane. Jyst u said u didnt like reading it so if u dont like it, dont read it
If you read it again perhaps you'll understand the context I mean. I feel uneasy when people ask for translations on what is clearly private conversations between 2 other people...or to put it bluntly eavesdropping! If there's no trust in a relationship then what's the point? If the need is there to ask someone else to translate it....I think sometimes people should listen to their inner voice more often. Just saying......sorry if it offends.

Lola2312

Your opinion and thats fine.