PLEASE help to translate!

Lola2312

JaneBM- I don't remember questioning our relationship on one thread at all?

Essem

Staff member
Hi Lola

You sound you as if you have your head screwed on and you don't seem to need any advice on your relationship. Like the majority on here, you aren't that familiar with the language and so if there are some messages that need translating you have come to the right place and hopefully that won't change.

Be assured that we only have your (and our other members) best interests at heart at all times.

Lola2312

Thank you Essem- I understand people are worried because of the majority of rats in Tunisia but equally it does make one paranoid and slightly depressed to hear only bad things about relationships and dooming mine already. I truly only wanted translations to double check/ just because I'm curious and as far as having passwords to accounts go I don't see why people are making it such a bad thing.
To me it just proves that he isn't hiding anything and nor am I from him, if we are happy to do that I don't see why other people need to make it out to be a problem.
I come on here to ask questions and learn about Tunisia and the people, not to have my relationship criticised

Lola2312

And as far as him having other accounts go, of course I checked that out at the start and he seems to be genuine. yes he may well have others in nicknames etc and if he does he's obviously not the man I think he is. however, I believe he is telling the truth and is honest with me

Jane BM

JaneBM- I don't remember questioning our relationship on one thread at all?
Lola you've said above that you wanted to check he was telling the truth? You also started another thread questioning the financial side of the relationship.

Don't get me wrong, whilst I agree the majority of them are rats, there are some that aren't....I'm someone who's happily married to a Tunisian, have been together for over 5 years, so unbelievably I'm one of the few on here who is more prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt. I've no doubt whatsoever that the majority of members will be waiting for the day for our marriage to break up and for me to claim I married a rat....it won't happen!!! I'm not saying my marriage is forever, that's down to me as much as him...however I know I'm not married to a rat, so what others think makes not the slightest difference to me, except it irks me sometimes that people assume they know my marriage better than I do!! Lol.....

However here comes the but........trust is a huge part of a relationship, any relationship. This is a fairly new relationship for you, you've read no doubt countless horror stories and naturally want to know whether you've met one of the few. The only thing that'll tell you this is time....and getting to know each other properly, taking your time getting to know each other, not rushing it....and listening to your gut instincts!!

However I will have to differ with some of the others, because I put myself in the shoes of the person who is messaging...and people's right to privacy....if I thought someone was displaying a private conversation I had with someone else on a forum, I'd flip....lol....but perhaps I'm old school!!

There is no personal dig at you, I hope you have found one of the minority, but only time will tell...xx

Donna Said

Good luck Lola with learning Arabic if you persevere with it u will get there I wish you all the best.

Trulymadlydeeply

I think it is much easier if you are living there and are around the language all the time.

Donna Said

I think it is much easier if you are living there and are around the language all the time.
No learnt all my Arabic in the UK only moved to Tunis last year will power lol.

Trulymadlydeeply

Really? How did you do it Donna? Any recommendations..? :)

Donna Said

Really? How did you do it Donna? Any recommendations..? :)
I used language CD's at first but dialect was different so did not work so good, but most was learn by listening and asking him to talk to me in Arabic, then little conversations with his family just keep repeating words, now he says my Arabic is better than his.

Donna Said

25 years ago some of my friends and some family members thought I was crazy to marry an Arab, I got comments like will u be living in the desert, when I told my husband this he said as long as we were together it didn't matter where we lived, but I would have to follow him if he chose the desert lol, I was also asked if he lived in a mud hut and was handed a book on a Saudi Arabian Princess covered with a veil, she had been imprisoned for falling in love with a foreigner, another warning I guess. The first time all my work colleagues met hubby was at a Christmas party booked in London, they loved him he was friendly with everyone and loves dancing so it was a lovely welcome home for him. My Dad had four girls so hubby became the son my Dad never had he said he was always so proud of him. My nieces are grown up now but still till this day they call him Uncle. Life has been an adventure there have been so many funny stories like when we had an allotment hubby put the potato seed in whole instead of cutting them up so they went further but when the potato crop came through his potatoes were the biggest in the allotment the old boys could not believe it they had not had a crop like it for years he never did explain that one to them. Motto Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Samza

Hi guys

Could someone translate this for me please ?

Tfadhel Ama sama7ni mana3

Mana3rfkch

lulabex

you're welcome but sorry i don't know you ;)

Samza

Thank you x

Lola2312

Lovely post Donnasaid :D

starrysky12

What does "win" or "wini" mean?

Lucyyy

Hii , is there anyone who can help me with some translation,tunisian to english ? I would really appreciate :)

Youssef11

yes Lucyyy, go ahead