Port El Kantoui-Golf Residence, 14th-28th sept 08

ozzyjames

I returned to Tunisia after a 20 year absence and stayed at the Golf Residence, Port El Kantoui.
We had a brillinat time, beautiful weather. The hotel was great,comfortable. Although the food was ok i particularly liked the childrens menu.
The staff were very friendly, the entertainment was good. All in all a great holiday. We booked and paid for another holiday but staying all inclusive at the Dar Khayam, Hammamet.

It would be great to hear from anyone who stayed at the Golf Residence 14th-28th September.

Jasmine

Ozzyjames....

Welcome to the forum....Maybe you could also include a recommendation in the hotel section of the forum, where you are able to write a review??

At top of page, Under Tunisia.com..
Shopping, property, directory, forum, hotels...
Click on hotel and it will allow you to include your review on specific hotels.
xx

Kymbers

I returned to Tunisia after a 20 year absence and stayed at the Golf Residence, Port El Kantoui.
We had a brillinat time, beautiful weather. The hotel was great,comfortable. Although the food was ok i particularly liked the childrens menu.
The staff were very friendly, the entertainment was good. All in all a great holiday. We booked and paid for another holiday but staying all inclusive at the Dar Khayam, Hammamet.

It would be great to hear from anyone who stayed at the Golf Residence 14th-28th September.
Ozzy, we were close, stayed at Marhaba Palace 24th Sept till 6th Oct. Might have passed you in the street, lol

arabchique

Ozzy, we were close, stayed at Marhaba Palace 24th Sept till 6th Oct. Might have passed you in the street, lol
I just wonder how many of us have passed each other in the street ... I was in Tunisia same time as Jas in April, I think ... lol

:D

Jasmine

I just wonder how many of us have passed each other in the street ... I was in Tunisia same time as Jas in April, I think ... lol

Bev..
What dates was you there huni?? :) I was the 9th April ;)
xxx

arabchique

Bev..
What dates was you there huni?? :) I was the 9th April ;)
xxx
Awww ... I left on the 12th ... so maybe not ... was there from 30th March to 12th April ... :(

Deffo need to arrange to all be in Tunisia at same time ... lol

Essem

Staff member
Hi Ozzyjames

Welcome to the forum. What were the biggest changes you saw after 20 years?

Kymbers

I was there in April too, think it was the 13th :)

ozzyjames

We did some fab excursions. The Saraha Explorer was great but very tiring. The cabaret was good in Sousse.
Much prefer the Dreamgirls who performed at the hotel though.
We are returning to Tunisia next June staying at Dar Khayam, Hammamet for 2 weeks.

Trulymadlydeeply

Welcome ozzyjames, you must have seen a great difference form the last time you were there, I know how much it has canged in 13 years, so 20? Wow! You must have liked it if you've booked to go back, happy holidays, you can put some pics on your profile.