Pre-Nuptial Agreements.

missmetal

I phoned this man today but found him a bit offish! Anyway finally got married and signed the agreement to share which was produced during the ceremony. Didnt get to see anything beforehand;as I was told it;s not traditional for the woman to visit the man to organise the marriage. What I would like to know is can you add a proviso or what the Americans call a Modification agreement afterwards? I.m happy with the share thing because I don;t have anything; but as time goes on; I ,may inherit.What I want is some sort of clause that if he should leave me;he gets nothing and vice-versa. Sorry about the strange grammer but I;m typing on a french/tunisian keyboard and can;t for the life of me find the comma!
Thats interesting because the document I signed was translated into English for me, and there were two options for share assets or to separate, and I selected separate.

I think if you live in the states, you can have postnup created and my guess it that if you continue to live in the states it will be upheld by those courts. But if you live in Tunisia, you will have to consult a tunisian lawyer :-(

kassie

Lol....just watched Eastenders....;) Got me thinking....did you "sign" pre-nup?" If so...why...did it work for you or against you? What does it mean if you choose this?...General question for discussion! :D lol....maybe no one will respond! :p

xx

ROULLA

I am not sure so don't quote me on this but I would have thought that they do not have pre nup in Tunisia to be honest with you,,,Like I said I could be wrong,,, anyone know ?

missmetal

Lol....just watched Eastenders....;) Got me thinking....did you "sign" pre-nup?" If so...why...did it work for you or against you? What does it mean if you choose this?...General question for discussion! :D lol....maybe no one will respond! :p

xx
not a lawyer prepped pre-nup but as I said the marriage contract for me gave me two options

missmetal

Prob means nothing since no one really sticks to the law LOL