Primary School Tunis

A

aoisamkal

Hi all,

been a long time since I've been online here, 2 babies later it seems like I MAY (I really hope I have) have gotten a job in Tunis that will allow our family to relocate. We had previously decided to go for Sousse where my husband is from and had our kids enrolled in a private primary school there- well my daughter who is nine- until her Arabic improved etc. She has been getting French lessons so has a little (very little). Anyway am wandering looks like we will be heading Tunis direction- am very excited about the possibilities but need some info on schools in the area- we simply cannot afford ACST or BIST. The school we had found in Sousse was called Happy Magic Land and another one Ibn Khaldoun- both seemed lovely and were very willing to help my daughter language wise once we started her over here. Any ideas or help on schools in Tunis??? Good teachers and pleasant atmosphere, they are the most important- resources and attainment not so much- I want the kids to be happy. If you guys could help Id be so grateful, move would be dependant on my getting somewhere I think the kids would like

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back !

A

aoisamkal

Thanks Kris good to be back, been reading avidly but not commenting, finally looks like things might be moving in the direction I hoped. Took 5 years but inshallah we will get there !!