Ramada Liberty Resort Hotel, Skanes

StrictlyAnna

Thanks explorer1, I got married in July 09, been working away. So taking late honeymoon nearly a year late LOL. But saved loads of money for my wife 2 spend. But hey my wife's worth it.

Dan
Thats what us girls like to hear, loads of money ;)

Take your wife to 'The Soula Centre' is Sousse, it is a fixed price shop so you wont get hassled plus there is lots of nice jewellery in there, i love it!!

(if you get stuck for food, there is a nice restaurant in The Tej Marhaba Hotel in Sousse think its called 'Dolce Vita'. Also there are a few nice restaurants in the Port El Kantaoui marina.

Have fun....

Anna x

g656benjamin

Thanks Anna

From Sam (Dan's wife) x

Jasmine

Dan

The arabic - nah hun, you'll get by just fine on your english - they play slightly dull "i dont understand" when you can tell by their faces they do LOL... Especially when your haggling :D

We ate at the Saloon in Sousse - although it was earlier last year and the food was lovely. 5 of us - 4 steak & chips, 1 burger (the size of a hand :D) and 4 puddings with our drinks cost us 70TND. Although should say we wasnt staying at the LIberty at that time, so no reflection on their food :D November i thought the liberty's food was rather good - especially the cakes....becomes repetitive sometimes - but hey as long as its edible who's complaining LOL.
xx

hello all im thinking off going there, if you get fed up with the food at hotel theres a nice resturant up the top end off the road head towards the airport and it a 10/15 walk you come to a crossing and see a go track circuit and its in there mexican i think me and hubby had a lovely meal 3 courses each and soft drinks £20

caveatemptor

A Mexican friend and his family ate there last year, he said it was good. Is this the hotel that overlooks the electricity station? Looking back through this thread regarding beach cigarette sellers, be careful as most of the top brands are fakes.

sahara beach or ramada liberty

which ones the best ive been to sahara beach and liked it just fancied a change really is ramada liberty any better they both work out at the moment the same price
ramada liberty do u get drinks up too midnight some say no it just 10pm last year a taxi driver told us it was a good hotel when home and it had 6th on trip advisor with sarah beach 3rd now they have changed liberty 3rd and sahara beach 6th
views welcome many thanks

marhaba

i like sahara beach, i have only stayed there once though, Take into account, which hotels has the most and best facilities for your choice and preferences. Wich of the to most suits your needs :D

Sorry ive been doing Customer Service in Repping and air cabin training today :) lol x

explorer1

Hi I have stayed in both, I thought rooms where nicer in the Ramada but thats as far as it went..........The food was horrible....there was very limited entertainment, just 2/3 animator's.......we got charged extra when our Tunisian friends arrived.......alot more!!! even though we had booked seperate rooms for them and paid same price in England......we have been told this was probably a scam....!!! The hotel staff though helpful, no where near as nice as the staff at the sahara....Ramada was clean though.....sorry its a bit jumbled but depends what your after, if your younger and want the fun and the beach then defo Sahara........if you prefer a slower pace then Ramada..........personally I would only stay in Ramada if the price was cheap...In NO WAY WHATSOEVER should it be classed or rated a better hotel in the * status. I think the all in stopped seving drinks at 12pm. Hope that helps J x

K

Kamantha

which ones the best ive been to sahara beach and liked it just fancied a change really is ramada liberty any better they both work out at the moment the same price
ramada liberty do u get drinks up too midnight some say no it just 10pm last year a taxi driver told us it was a good hotel when home and it had 6th on trip advisor with sarah beach 3rd now they have changed liberty 3rd and sahara beach 6th
views welcome many thanks
How about the Raddisan Blu? It was the Thassalo Monastir but has been taken over by the Raddisan group.

marhaba

does it have to be either? cos im sure there are lots of hotels that people can reccomend

explorer1

Ha ha we stayed in the radisson the last time we went.............never mentioned it as it will become a 5 star hotel..............it was and is brilliant and would love to go again.......bloody amazing.........problem is they are going 5star status and is going to cost the average person about £800 a couple for half board.........for the week and no...........that does not include flights...........be sure to check it out..........we did meet tunis football coach whilst there and some very high profile people!!! very very nice place....I know I won't be able to pay the prices but glad I had the pleasure x
J x

Trulymadlydeeply

My niece just back from Sahara beach and loved every minute of it, but she is only 17!!! I haven't stayed in either so sorry cannot advise.

Zeyneb

My hubby says Sahara Beach is much nicer, he used to work there. I have stayed at Ramada Liberty 2 years ago ( I loved it) and last June ( it wasn't as good as 2 years ago)

it can be any hotel really near the airport and not break the bank, think maybe the sahara again as I found it ok