renewing wedding vows in Tunisia

B

Blueberrysarah

Hi my husband and I are going on holiday to Tunisia later this year and our hotel is beachfront.
What we were wondering is,is it relatively easy to get your wedding vows renewed while you are there? Do you speak to the hotel itself? Is it expensive? Do you require legal permission?
I know that this is a lot of questions and I thank you in advance for all your help.

Trulymadlydeeply

Welcome to the forum blueberrysarah, is your partner Tunisian? I do not think they offer this kind of service in Tunisia to be honest. I have never heard of anyone doing this out there before. Was there a reason why you are choosing Tunisia?

ROULLA

Hi my husband and I are going on holiday to Tunisia later this year and our hotel is beachfront.
What we were wondering is,is it relatively easy to get your wedding vows renewed while you are there? Do you speak to the hotel itself? Is it expensive? Do you require legal permission?
I know that this is a lot of questions and I thank you in advance for all your help.
Hi Blueberrysarah and welcome to the forum!
I am not sure but if it was me I would ask the travel agency that you are booking your holiday with if they can help you and see what they say as most travel agencies do all of this but I am not sure if Tunisia is included. Worth a try:)

Essem

Staff member
I haven't heard of anyone doing this but that's not to say it doesn't or can't happen.

Are you Christians Blueberrysarah? Not sure which part of Tunisia you are going to but there is a Christian Church in Sousse where you can get married so I'd imagine that the pastor would be able to do a renewal of vows. Might be worth sending him an email.

http://soussechurch.org/

Pastor Mike Farho
E-mail: [email protected]
GSM: +216 23 95 04 94