Reply as soon as possible

hi dear everyone
I engaged with a Tunisian girl in my last visit of Tunisia. And me and my fiancé and her family stayed in hotel for one week.
Now I wanna visit again to Tunisia.

Is it possible me and my fiancé can stay in one room in hotel. And if is there any hotel who have no problem to stay in one room me and my fiancé.
Plz reply
Thanks

Suhel78612

Hi Khuram

It may be a problem if you do not have the marriage certificate. You should call the hotel and ask them what documents do they need if you are just engaged.

Trulymadlydeeply

All hotels are different unfortunately, there is nothing set in stone. Some will allow you stay for a few extra dinar!!!!

hi dear everyone
I engaged with a Tunisian girl in my last visit of Tunisia. And me and my fiancé and her family stayed in hotel for one week.

Is it possible me and my fiancé can stay in one room in hotel. And if is there any hotel who have no problem to stay in one room me and my fiancé.
Plz reply
Thanks
All hotels are different unfortunately, there is nothing set in stone. Some will allow you stay for a few extra dinar!!!!
dggg

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
hi dear everyone

Plz reply
Thanks
Having sex outside of marriage is illegal in Tunisia.

But saying that I understand many do.

The problem is is that receptionist going to be someone who is religious or someone who does not give a hoot.

That's why it's not really possible to say which hotel as it may even be down to who is working the desk.

Put it this way I am married to my Tunisian wife for 10+ years now with kids in tow and nearly every time I stayed in a hotel in Tunisia I was asked for a marriage certificate say 3 out of 5 probability.

My suggestion is book your other half another room in the hotel with her best friend and do like Tunisians as they go away with friends all the time.

You can then corridor crawl

Last edited:
Is there any hotel where I can stay with my Tunisian fiancé in vacation in June. Plz tell me name of hotel

Trulymadlydeeply

Is there any hotel where I can stay with my Tunisian fiancé in vacation in June. Plz tell me name of hotel
Maybe it’s best for your Tunisian fiancé to find out? It really is hit and miss. Or you will have to book 2 rooms then stay in one!!

Maybe it’s best for your Tunisian fiancé to find out? It really is hit and miss. Or you will have to book 2 rooms then stay in one!!
TWo
two room just to show and than stay in one room
What's this

Trulymadlydeeply

D

o you know any hotel name that can allow for some extra
Unfortunately no I don’t have any names but yes you pay for 2 rooms and just both stay in one. It’s not allowed for you to stay with your fiancé but it does happen.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
You can possibly do Air BNB also and rent an apartment.