Riadh Palms Sousse

Hi i am looking to see if anyone has been to the Riadh Palms recently if so how was everthing, weather, entertainment area etc. ps what weather should you expect to get there last week in march.

When I went to Tunisia in early April (which I persume is similiar to the weather in late March), the weather was chilly at night, and quite like the weather right now. As in, the sun shines bright and it's all nice and hot, then disappears behind a cloud, so I had to keep layering down, then layering up, as the weather wasn't stable. x

rachyrach

Hi i am looking to see if anyone has been to the Riadh Palms recently if so how was everthing, weather, entertainment area etc. ps what weather should you expect to get there last week in march.
Hi hun. have you booked yet?

Philly

beautiful hotel highly recommend got married there :)

janette b

the hotel has been modernised in most of the public areas over the last 12 months, toilets bars etc, with new furniture. the coffee shop is now open outside and open to non residents as is the english and american bars as they are paying bars. This is where i mer hubby as he worked there until feb this year. It always makes me smile when i think of riadh palms. Also only 5 mins in car from home.......omg wish i was there now.

Philly

the hotel has been modernised in most of the public areas over the last 12 months, toilets bars etc, with new furniture. the coffee shop is now open outside and open to non residents as is the english and american bars as they are paying bars. This is where i mer hubby as he worked there until feb this year. It always makes me smile when i think of riadh palms. Also only 5 mins in car from home.......omg wish i was there now.
i was there in january when we got married we stayed there where did your hubby work in hotel?

janette b

He worked in the american bar for the last year or so but before that in the all inclusive bar downstairs. he also used to work on some weddings in the hotel as he worked there for about 7 years.

MellieC

i drove past it day before yesterday ~ took my m8 whos staying with me to sousse and PEK for the day!

lifes so hard out here ROTFL sorry Janette couldn't resist LOL

marhaba

i wanna go now :( its not fair :(

C

Cas

i drove past it day before yesterday ~ took my m8 whos staying with me to sousse and PEK for the day!

lifes so hard out here ROTFL sorry Janette couldn't resist LOL
Yeh, think of you often out there in your orchard, not far from the sounds of the waves lol.:rolleyes:

MellieC

Yeh, think of you often out there in your orchard, not far from the sounds of the waves lol.:rolleyes:
IT rained last night and is overcast today!

paradise not all its cracked up to be ROTFL:rolleyes:

I

ILWAT

IT rained last night and is overcast today!

paradise not all its cracked up to be ROTFL:rolleyes:
yup!! my boyfriend has just confirmed to me that its raining heavy and thunder is in the distance!!!!! :D:D:D:D i still dont think he beleived me when i said how sunny england is!!!!

janette b

i am thinking i would have rain in tunisia any day than here in uk......makrem started work today bet he is thinking omg why did i leave tunisia for this, actually he likes uk more than me..i think i will go back and he can stay here and save up.....

I

ILWAT

i am thinking i would have rain in tunisia any day than here in uk......makrem started work today bet he is thinking omg why did i leave tunisia for this, actually he likes uk more than me..i think i will go back and he can stay here and save up.....
aww bless him! i hope he comes home still "loving it" xxx :D:D

janette b

he will i know him he has been bored since he arrived as always worked in tunisia so i am very pleased he has now got a job, think he is making snacks for asda or m & s, hoping he needs warming p when he comes home feels funny now without him at home.

MellieC

hun I am so happy for Makrem that he has found a job, good on him!!!!

doesn't matter what the job is ~ its the payday that matters!!!!!!

sweetiedarling

I was in Riadh Palms end of April/beginning of May for 10 days. Gorgeous weather the whole time. Don't take any notice of the bad reviews on trip advisor. It's a lovely hotel and the food was good. They just started renovating the CZen bar as I left.

Janette I was talking to Hamdi from the hotel shop and he asked if I knew you and Makrem.

janette b

you know i have forgotten most of the names of the staff...thats awful really....as i have been to the hotel many times, its my local.. but was used to being in the bar with makrem i will ask him to remind me of evryone..ha ha he is still in touch with a lot of them.

janette b

hun I am so happy for Makrem that he has found a job, good on him!!!!

doesn't matter what the job is ~ its the payday that matters!!!!!!
and guess what i am having his first weeks wages, he thinks its going into the savings account i know its going in the shops.....