Riu Bellevue Park Hotel, Port el Kantaoui

johnboy

hi folks,bit short notice but does anybody know much about the rui bellevue hotel in port el kantaoui.going on sunday(july18th).cant see many comments about it so if any replies would be appreciated.thank you,johnboy

Lauren&Ahmed

yeah i went there last year, big hotel big pool. food is gorgeous, people very friendly (where i met my fella actually) will be different animation team there but riu only employ the best. gorgeous rooms too and the beach is lovely. lots of games/activities throughout the day and close the marina if you wanna go out.

have a wonderful time. i fly out on 18th july too lol.

johnboy

rui bellevue

where are you staying?we are there for 10 days and not been tunisia before.

johnboy

rui bellevue

sorry forgot to say thank you.oops.

Lauren&Ahmed

haha don't worry about it hun, you're very welcome. I'm staying in Monastir this time at Royal Miramar Thalasso. You will enjoy it so much, let me know how you get on. It's so hot out there right now too...who are you going with? cpl or family?

johnboy

rui bellevue

just the wife and i this time so got make the most of it as the daughter and boyfriend want to come on holiday with us next year lol.but yes will let you know how it goes.

Mossy

A word of caution/advice. I live in Tunis and all of this week the temperatures have been in the mid to high 30's. It is around the same in Sousse as well.
It is now the hottest time of the year in Tunisia so be careful and sensible about the heat/sun.
And have a great holiday :)

johnboy

rui bellevue

thank you.wife taking plenty of sun cream as being blonde gets burnt easier than me.

sparkle

lovely hotel, my friend was a rep in there - great food and lovely beach down that end and not far for a short cab ride to the marina or its a nice walk along the beach, marina is lovely for an evening meal and a sit outside if you fancy a change from the hotel.

have fun and give us an update when you get back.