sahara beach hotel

S

sandra

hi all, am going to sbhotel tuesday, what is evening entertainment like, does it get very cool in the evening and how many dinar to the pound.
thanks
sandra

candikisses

RE: sahara beach hotel

theres a post about this hotel if u look under monastir
the entertainment are the best!!!!

[link=http://forum.tunisia.com/tm.aspx?m=488]http://forum.tunisia.com/tm.aspx?m=488[/link]see this

Kris

Administrator
Staff member

[link=http://www.tunisia.com/HotelDetail.aspx?Key=1289]http://www.tunisia.com/HotelDetail.aspx?Key=1289[/link]

Here is the review page on the main site also
:)

natalie448

the hotels entertainment is class, something different everynight! wish i was going back!!!

lancemaria

Banned
stay informative

hi all, am going to sbhotel tuesday, what is evening entertainment like, does it get very cool in the evening and how many dinar to the pound.
thanks
sandra
Herllo sandra,

I havent heard about that hotel but is sounds huge, just stay informative.

ninikins

Have you returned yet? I'd love a review, I'm always on the lookout for cool places to stay.

tater03

What do you mean by just stay informative? I see this post was started a long time ago. I would love to hear more about the entertainment. I will have to check out the link above. I love to stay at places that offer things to do.

haras21uk

Sahara Beach Resort - Children

Hi,
I would like to keep my 15 month son out of the mid day sunshine and was if anyone could tell me if the Sahara beach resort has any areas indoors that he could play in
Thanks
Sarah

Essem

Staff member
Hi haras21uk and welcome to the forum!

I personally don't know the hotel but I'm sure others on here will have first hand knowledge of it and will be able to help you. It does seem to be a very family orientated hotel so I'd imagine they would have thought of everything to keep the wee ones occupied indoors or in the shade.

Have a brilliant holiday and let us know how it goes.

Mistle253

Hi,
I would like to keep my 15 month son out of the mid day sunshine and was if anyone could tell me if the Sahara beach resort has any areas indoors that he could play in
Thanks
Sarah
Hi sarah I've been to the sahara beach a few times, theres an indoor swimming pool and plenty of other places that you could take him to keep him out of the mid day sun, the sahara beach is a very big complex and great for children , hope this helps

shell

hi..im nono animateur from sahara beach but im married now and im in the uk with my wife..I was kids club animateur at sahara beach, every day we have different programme 2h in the morning and 2h in the after noon..and every night we have kids disco... when y will go there y can contact my friend sem she is the kids club chief...trust me y will have fun.....

in addition to what my hubbi has said it is a large hotel with lots of indoor areas where you will be able to stay cool with your son...
enjoy x x

Jasmine

The Sahara Beach is a big family orientated hotel. (too big for me Lol) And there's lots of places and indoor activities. I couldnt get my daughter out the arcade there.

Also my children loved the little animal park they have situated there. To the left as you come out of the main doors. Couple of dinars admission and you can stroll around.

haras21uk

Thanks for all of your responses. I was beginning to think that I had made the wrong decision about going on holiday but I now feel much happier

ROULLA

Thanks for all of your responses. I was beginning to think that I had made the wrong decision about going on holiday but I now feel much happier
Morning haras21uk, hope thast you and your family are all in good health! And also have a great tme whilst in Tunisia...

sparkle

haras - pklease dont worry the sahara beach is very family orienatated as mentioned, there is plenty to do for the kids and I understand your concerns about the heat. The animators and reps will look after you and there is loads for the kids

have a great time

lynsey:o)

Hi hara21uk

I havent stayed her emyself but a few of my friends have and from what they told me there are loads to do indoors at this hotel, im sure you wont be disapointed :)

azizti

Hi,
Thanks
Sarah
I have been to the Sahara Beach Resort on many occasions, and trust me, there is enough shelter for your little one inside, there is a ball room etc, they also have other childrens facilities and clubs, and clubhouses, with shelter !!!!

azizti

Forgot to mention they also have an indoor pool, that is not very deep, so he can still enjoy the water, whilst keeping out of the sun
:)

L

Lee Frankham

Sahara Beach Hotel

Hi

New to this Forum:)

I am looking at staying here with my family, Son 16 and Daughter 21, and would value some comments from others that have stayed there.

In Particular:

How clean is this hotel, is it tired and run down?
Is the food good and the restaurant clean?
I appreciate this is a big hotel, so is there difficulty getting a table at dinner? Drinks at the bar etc.
Also what is the situation on sun bed quantities and availability?

Also in general

What is the cost on tours such as a Camel trip and say el gem.
We would also like to do some water sports are these very costly?

We will be going October half term, what should we expect from the weather at that time of year?

Sorry for asking so many questions but would like to be as well informed as possible.:):):)

Lee

debbie888

Have only been at this hotel for a day while a flight was delayed, seems a nice hotel, food was nice. Rooms we were in were nice and new i think or at least they looked nice and clean. Lots to do and beach right at your back door. Cannot realy comment on anymore, like i say it was just one day