sahara beach hotel

C

Cas

hotels

There are a few really lovely hotels in Sousse and some very mediocre, would want to know a little more of where you usually enjoy in other countries and your expectations.
Do you ever travel independently or are you more comfortable in groups on a coach?

gem15

My first package holiday was to tunisia in 2003 and it was the best holiday I have ever had. I normally travel independently so I can book the hotels online and know which ones im going to. Usually a well known hotel chain to be on the safe side.

The difference in Tunisian hotels is the Star rating. A 5 star hotel here would be 3-4 star in other countries.

Najwa

You clearly stated on 2 posts that anyone that visits the Hotel has Asbos??!! Other people stated what they didnt like about the Hotel which is fair enough we cannot all like the same things.You on the other hand insult the people/members that stay there. I have no double standards either, straight down the line me!!
Thats the way that I am, thats why I dont lie!!!! Again I thought that would have appealed to peoples sense of humour....how come little britain and catherine tate can get away with it and I cant....!!!!!!

am I bovvered..:)visage bovvered..LOL...Joke

Essem

Staff member
My cousin's son stayed in the Sahara Beach and wasn't keen on it - was this hotel recommended to you? Have you looked on either Holiday Truths or Trip Advisor websites for more info on the SB?

If, after reading all the opinions, you're not happy you could perhaps ask your travel agent to change the hotel? I always think that PEK is a wonderful resort for a first time visit to Tunisia.

The weather in October should be lovely.

Najwa

My cousin's son stayed in the Sahara Beach and wasn't keen on it - was this hotel recommended to you? Have you looked on either Holiday Truths or Trip Advisor websites for more info on the SB?

If, after reading all the opinions, you're not happy you could perhaps ask your travel agent to change the hotel? I always think that PEK is a wonderful resort for a first time visit to Tunisia.

Your right Essem, its lovely in October..I live in PEK and it has everything you need for a relaxing holiday and wont be to busy at that time of the year, it also has some lovely restaurants...

hello
i went to this hotel in may last year, and going back again this year
theres so many mixed views on every hotel you wouldnt know what was safe too book
Yes its an old hotel, but its clean, the food is alright not al a carte and gets repeated just like my supermarket list every week
I did get fed up at night the entertainment was really for kids, I wanted a short journey on a plane and quick transfare and somewhere sunny, it did for me

Banned

Hi ... I have just returned a few days ago from 2 lovely weeks in Tunisia:) my 3rd visit to PEK this time for the first time to the Golf Residence Hotel. It is very reasonably priced, 2 mins walk to Marina, there is a disco/nightclub on site (might suit the teenagers)! an internet cafe and supermarket too. The hotel is very pleasant, clean, good food, friendly staff all in all good value for money. There is a 'Water/Aqua Park" across the road (was closed though while I was there, too early in the season I guess) anyways I am going back in early October can't wait:)

gem15

Hi ... I have just returned a few days ago from 2 lovely weeks in Tunisia:) my 3rd visit to PEK this time for the first time to the Golf Residence Hotel. It is very reasonably priced, 2 mins walk to Marina, there is a disco/nightclub on site (might suit the teenagers)! an internet cafe and supermarket too. The hotel is very pleasant, clean, good food, friendly staff all in all good value for money. There is a 'Water/Aqua Park" across the road (was closed though while I was there, too early in the season I guess) anyways I am going back in early October can't wait:)
The Golf Residence is a nice hotel and perfectly located. I bet your Holiday rep was Youcef??

Banned
The Golf Residence is a nice hotel and perfectly located. I bet your Holiday rep was Youcef??
Hi there, strangely enough I didn't have a rep...I originally booked the flight only through Thomsons,then found the hotel through lowcostholidays.com so i was essentially 'on my own'. I have now discovered Thomas Cook offer reasonable prices to the Golf Residence so have booked through them for 29 Sept for 2 weeks. I had read quite a few mixed reviews before my holiday but I found the hotel and surroundings (to suit my budget) excellent!!:)