Searching for cheap flights

lulabex

there is no chance of getting cheap ticket for Christmas break !!
minimum 3 grand
bil 3arbi 3 mlayin :3333
actually i got a really cheap ticket ;) it is a matter of luck, you have just to keep looking..

TunisianYankee

actually i got a really cheap ticket ;) it is a matter of luck, you have just to keep looking..
What Airline, and city? Cheapest I can find is 960 TND to JFK... Where did you look? We'll be flying end of January Insha'Allah.

lulabex

Oh wow yours is cheaper than mine !
Qatar Airlines and i found it through the website Orbitz ! it is 560 USD (1045 TND) one way ticket to Philadelphia through Doha ! what i like about it is that the layover in Doha is just 3 hours so i won't be waiting for so long there and it is for Jan 18th.

TunisianYankee

Oh wow yours is cheaper than mine !
Qatar Airlines and i found it through the website Orbitz ! it is 560 USD (1045 TND) one way ticket to Philadelphia through Doha ! what i like about it is that the layover in Doha is just 3 hours so i won't be waiting for so long there and it is for Jan 18th.
That's still a very good deal though....yeah, 964 tnd is for booking through Qatar Airways directly and going to JFK. The price for Qatar Airways is only if you're paying in the currency of your departing county.. I believe if you book from the USA and want to use USD they charge you MORE.. so you're better off going with Orbitz if your fiance was paying with USD. My husband is wanting to use up his Dinars as much as possible so we're paying for all we can in Dinars so it works out better for us to pay through the airline directly so it's just a stroke of luck that it happens to be a bit less.

Have a safe trip. Insha'Allah we're right behind you after his interview on Jan 8th.

lulabex

That's still a very good deal though....yeah, 964 tnd is for booking through Qatar Airways directly and going to JFK. The price for Qatar Airways is only if you're paying in the currency of your departing county.. I believe if you book from the USA and want to use USD they charge you MORE.. so you're better off going with Orbitz if your fiance was paying with USD. My husband is wanting to use up his Dinars as much as possible so we're paying for all we can in Dinars so it works out better for us to pay through the airline directly so it's just a stroke of luck that it happens to be a bit less.

Have a safe trip. Insha'Allah we're right behind you after his interview on Jan 8th.
What do you mean ''you're better off going with orbitz if your fiance was paying with USD'' ?
My fiance paid it from the us with USD. and they sent the confirmation by email so what's the problem? will i have to pay more when i get to the airport?
Please explain, i'm confused.

TunisianYankee

There's no problem Read what I said again. You went with ORBITZ which is the best option for YOU because your fiance paid in USD. Your Fiance wanted to pay the ticket in USD. If you pay with USD directly with Qatar Airways it will be MORE than they charge in TND and also MORE than what ORBITZ charges.... so YOU as someone who wants to pay with USD are better off booking through Orbitz as your fiance did. Booking through Qatar Airways directly was only a good deal for us because we WANT to pay with TND.

lulabex

Exactly !!!! oh i'm sorry i got confused for a second ! yes you are right ! good for you and inshallah you have a safe trip !!

we will meet on the 8th though at the embassy ;)

TunisianYankee

Exactly !!!! oh i'm sorry i got confused for a second ! yes you are right ! good for you and inshallah you have a safe trip !!

we will meet on the 8th though at the embassy ;)
Lol, are you picking up your visa on the 8th? His interview is at 9AM.

lulabex

yes i'm picking it up on the 8th but at 1 pm !!

love is forever

I have recently used cheapfareguru.com they have the best deals I have ran across and are very helpful. But if you can get the same price from the air line itself I suggest doing so and see if they have next flight options if u miss your flight. That is the only flaw. I missed my last flight due to an accident holding me up but they are working hard on getting me another flight without a lot of cost. I was devasted I didnt get to go see my habibi but I didn't loose out. They gave me a credit for my flight minus the taxes. If I had booked through the airline they would have just got me on the next flight without any issues but because of the company I booked through they would not allow it. So be cautious when u book a flight. Make sure they can get you on another flight for the same price as your ticket. I hope I helped you on this subject just do yourself a favor arrive 2 hours early lol I learned a valuable lesson. Good luck

Aslemma

Thomas Cook flights from Stansted to Enfidha £110.98 for 2 weeks from 9th May, but apparently there are only a few left.

Trulymadlydeeply

4* Hotel Lilas in Hammamet currently £7 per night bed & breakfast with Travel Republic... I can't even buy a travel card for that!!!

lulabex

My flight was from Tunis to Doha (5 hours) and from Doha to Philadelphia (14 hours) through Qatar airways : yummy food and cheap ticket !!

BELLO2014

My flight was from Tunis to Doha (5 hours) and from Doha to Philadelphia (14 hours) through Qatar airways : yummy food and cheap ticket !!
wooowww !!
but why to doha instead of paris or england to Philadelphia ?

TunisianYankee

wooowww !!
but why to doha instead of paris or england to Philadelphia ?
I also did the same flight as Lulabex and I did it because it's significantly cheaper out of Tunis to go with Qatar Airways right now. We paid 1,000 dinars for a one way ticket Tunis to philadelphia. I checked all the consolidator sites (expedia, cheaptickets, priceline, etc) as well as some of the airlines directly and Qatar was significantly less. so we bit the bullet and took a longer flight to save some money.