Selling imported clothes in Tunisia

Anonymous

Hi,

I was wondering if I sell clothes online that I bring with me from abroad, do I have to have a licence? I'm not going to have a shop, just an online shop where people can order and I can deliver the items to them.

Thanks

Mezoo

VIP Member
your competition is the "roba-feeka". the people who buy from there probably do not shop for used clothes online. that may be a drawback to your endeavour. most probably anything you sell that's imported needs a license of some kind, just not sure about ths business, though i've thought about importing used clothes and opening a small store myself. good luck. :)

Anonymous

Thank you or your reply. I am thinking of importing new clothes from the uk and sell them here online, and sell hand made crafts, do I still need a license for that? If so, how can I get it?

Thanks

Mezoo

VIP Member
personally, belive it or not i have a fellow who is a notary. this notary knows all the "ins and outs" of most anything to do with the government bureaucracy. i use him for everything that has do to with government. i suggest you find one who "may" be able to assist you with specific rules and regulations at your local beladeya or other governent ministries. just an idea...:cool: