SEO Business job.

Jack Alan

Is there any one who doing business of SEO from some times?
I like to start business of SEO where i can promote my client sites. Who much financial capital i have to manage and what sort of computer need to it?

Scottochott

What is SEO?

Essem

Staff member
I like to start business of SEO where i can promote my client sites. Who much financial capital i have to manage and what sort of computer need to it?
Where are you from Jack?

Essem

Staff member
Do you mean Search Engine Organisation or CEO?

missmetal

Do you mean Search Engine Organisation or CEO?
Its Search Engine Organisation, assuming the business has an online presence. There's loads of info online how to implement the best SEO for your company.

Google Adwords, Affiliate Programs and using smart URLs will help with SEO.

missmetal

You first need to know what SEO is. You dont need to leave your full time job in order to begin optimizing someones site, this can 'initially' be done outside of your current job until you have enough clients to do this. You need to charge them for your time in optimizing their sites.

You will only need a laptop because in order to convince clients that they need SEO and why, you will likely be creating presentations for each client. You need to have an understanding of web analytics and trends in the industry your clients operate it. You should know how google adwords works, affiliate programs, relevant URLs, clean code and keywords/content for the search engines work.

If you are the programmer then you would know what kind of machine you use, but I take you are not, so you only need a good enough laptop that can run presentations, and make recommendations to your clients web dev team in order to make the necessary adjustments in the code. You dont need a dev machine to sign up to affiliate progams and manage them or create adword campaigns.

Lastly, all this information is free on the internet, research whatever you can and google is a fantastic resource plus blogs about SEO.

Hope this helps

Scottochott

Hi Miss Metal, sounds like it should be you starting this business, lol!

missmetal

Hi Miss Metal, sounds like it should be you starting this business, lol!
I have a friend who does digital marketing for only 10 clients and she spends her life travelling the world, not for work but because she can do her job anywhere in the world and she earns over $100k a year. :)

You're right, I should be starting my own business! :)