Soviva Hotel, Port el Kantaoui

snuggles

Just wondering if anyone has stayed in the souivia hotel in pek or has a tune working there, cos i have bn hearing all sorts of really bad things about this hotel & wondered if they were all true.

Yasmine

You have probably heard a lot about it, because it has been featured on the BBC Secret Tourist. I have never stayed in this hotel and don't know how much truth there is to all the bad critics, but I suggest you read some of the latest reviews on sites such as TripAdvisor - maybe the situation has improved since then.

missy80

Hi,
Stayed there in May this year, the food is awful all I ate was salad and soup for a week. There are lots of hotels that are much nicer, I would'nt stay there again!!!!!

K

Kassie

....El Mouradi, Hammamet.....was really ok! :D....if you haven't decided on destination? We enjoyed it! No complaints! :D

Kassie

xxx

missy80

Just came back last night from Riadh Palms....Lovely hotel, friendly staff will probably stay there again when I go out in January.

Larrisa

Just wondering if anyone has stayed in the souivia hotel in pek or has a tune working there, cos i have bn hearing all sorts of really bad things about this hotel & wondered if they were all true.
hi i stayed at hotel soviva resort from 01.-15.07 this summer ...it was ok...rooms nice balcony also stuff nice...ofcourse we had waiter that u have to repeat 3 times what will u dronh and he would forget to bring it again:)

only bad thing is there is no beach in front no direct way to beach but all together it was ok...depends of taste year before went to selima club and aslo was ok now i m going to marabout so we will se...

habibmaria

Horrible hotel! Full of cats - everywhere, even in the resaturants under the tables thanks to the stupid tourists who feed them. Food is nothing to shout about, far from the beach, not a front line hotel. Lots of better hotels in the vicinity.....

janette b

a friend at work spoke to her sister who came back on wednesday they stayed here and enjoyed it, first time to tunisia for them, they were 2 adults and 2 children. Never been in here but i do know where it is.

Jennifer_1987

Ive been twice and loved it, you get what you pay for, if people want that bit extra don't be so tight with your pennies.