Spouse visa Application - how many granted visa

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Real Madrid, I'm sure you can only drive on that license for one year in the Uk then you have to get a Uk one. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

robynnehm

That's right... you need to check with insurance companies x I know the one I work for you can for 12 months from entry date and in that time you have to change it to provisional abd take your uk test x that's on an international licence x

luna06

Yes y
Hi Real Madrid, I'm sure you can only drive on that license for one year in the Uk then you have to get a Uk one. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes you right, he can use it just for a year :)

luna06

If someone can answer my question, we applied online on the 9th of July, hubby submitted all the docs on the 24th July from which date shall I start on counting ? I been counting from te 24th so is 8 weeks wIting very stressful , will they call or email my husband ? Thanks again :)

ronaldinho

Is the date u submit ur application online , good luck luna

luna06

Thank you
Is the date u submit ur application online , good luck luna
tha k you so much ronaldinho, you are always very helpful, so I will count from the 9th of July which is now 10 weeks :( I hope to get an answer soon

ronaldinho

Thank you

tha k you so much ronaldinho, you are always very helpful, so I will count from the 9th of July which is now 10 weeks :( I hope to get an answer soon
It ok luna i realy hope for you and your husband to be together becoz i know what it feels like , the most processing time is 60 days excluding weekends and bank holidays , it think you are on that stage that youll hear somthing good soon

ronaldinho

60 working days

luna06

60 working days
I know ronaldinho is good to know that there is people that feels the same and can understand , when did you sent your application ? I wish you will have news soon as well

ronaldinho

Hi luna , i want to know when you check the stage of your application is it like you have the diffrent stages in the left and then another square with that stage on the right , or is in top of the stages for example ..
Application submitted
Transferred for a desicion
Recuvied by ukvi _________________
Desicion made OR | recieved by ukvi
Passport returned |_______________

Because i just changed to the top

luna06

Hi luna , i want to know when you check the stage of your application is it like you have the diffrent stages in the left and then another square with that stage on the right , or is in top of the stages for example ..
Application submitted
Transferred for a desicion
Recuvied by ukvi _________________
Desicion made OR | recieved by ukvi
Passport returned |_______________

Because i just changed to the top
Yeah we have it like this image.jpg

ronaldinho

You see luna what it does this visa !!:banghead: Im getting carzy now i thought thats propably asign of me granted a visa , but was actualy a website update lool :hungover::facepalm::):D

luna06

I know exact
You see luna what it does this visa !!:banghead: Im getting carzy now i thought thats propably asign of me granted a visa , but was actualy a website update lool :hungover::facepalm::):D
i know exactly how you feel believe me, I'm under stress as well, well that picture I send you was from few days ago hubby sent it to me will ask him if he has checked today just finished work

Jane BM

Lolll I understand , you know when I spoke to the lawyer and asked him what documents my husband needs he told me he just need his passport pictures and that's it I asked him if he needed birth certificate b3 etc , he said no as you are the one who's sponsoring not him, anyway already had this documents so we sent them along with the application,
The lawyer gave you incorrect information...they do require a Bulletin 3 when applying for spouse visa.

Jane BM

hi everyone i got my visa today finally . i like to thank everyone her for evry think cause i was going to do fresh application
but they adviced me to appeal and i did and i won the appeal i got my visa after 2 refusal and almost 5 yrs of waiting .
thank you evryone
That's fantastic news Real....congratulations to you both

real madrid

thank you jane thank u very much for ur help