supporting documents for student visitor visa ( svv)

salim

Did anyone know about supporting documents for SVV to the uk ?

salim

anyone can help me please :confused::confused:

huttan

If you write out the application and read it, it will tell you what is needed...it usually does. Just read it closely. Cant rush thru...there are no shortcuts.;) Good luck Salim.

salim

Who can help by an sample letter given by the boss to his employee as a proof he has a reson to return to his country after being in the uk !thx

Jane BM

Who can help by an sample letter given by the boss to his employee as a proof he has a reson to return to his country after being in the uk !thx
Is that part of the student visa application Salim? Cos that'd be from your girlfriends boss to her wouldn't it...as her reason to return to Tunisia?

salim

Is that part of the student visa application Salim? Cos that'd be from your girlfriends boss to her wouldn't it...as her reason to return to Tunisia?
Morning Jane ,yes he told her to prepare the model letter and he will sign it ! i want an sample to know what infromations must write in this letter ! Jane Sana is my fiance now , did not see our picture together ;)

Jane BM

Morning Jane ,yes he told her to prepare the model letter and he will sign it ! i want an sample to know what infromations must write in this letter ! Jane Sana is my fiance now , did not see our picture together ;)
Of course....getting forgetful in my old age Salim.....lol

salim

i found this sample of letter , what i need to add ?
Dear Sir/Madam,
Re: Travellers passport name, Passport number, ********** , expiry date******** .
Travellers passport name is employed by company name as position and division if applicable and location. Travellers passport name commenced employment with us on (joining date) and is employed on a permanent basis.
Travellers passport name is a (nationality) national.
Travellers passport name will be travelling to (Country) on on holiday or for a personal visit of 2 weeks and will be travelling on the (date) and returning on (date). Travellers passport name will be due back at (company name) to continue his/her employment on (day and date).
If you have any questions about this matter please contact (name and telephone number).
Yours faithfully,

Jane BM

i found this sample of letter , what i need to add ?
Dear Sir/Madam,
Re: Travellers passport name, Passport number, ********** , expiry date******** .
Travellers passport name is employed by company name as position and division if applicable and location. Travellers passport name commenced employment with us on (joining date) and is employed on a permanent basis.
Travellers passport name is a (nationality) national.
Travellers passport name will be travelling to (Country) on on holiday or for a personal visit of 2 weeks and will be travelling on the (date) and returning on (date). Travellers passport name will be due back at (company name) to continue his/her employment on (day and date).
If you have any questions about this matter please contact (name and telephone number).
Yours faithfully,
I don't think as her employer, that there's much more to add....they could perhaps give her a bit of a character reference as well Salim...

salim

I don't think as her employer, that there's much more to add....they could perhaps give her a bit of a character reference as well Salim...
ok Jane , thank you so much:)

salim

Mr. Joe Boss
Manager
Acme Company
456 Main St.

Philadelphia, PA 12345
Dear Mr. Boss,
It is my pleasure to recommend Mike Applicant, his performance working as a consultant for Main St. Company proved that he will be a valuable addition to any company.
I have known Mike for two years in my capacity as Assistant Manager at Main St. Company. Mike worked for me on various projects as a consultant, and based on his work, I would rank him as one of the best consultants we have ever had.
Mike distinguished himself by submitting exceptionally well-researched and well-written reports on our clients. Mike is highly intelligent and has good analytical and communication skills.
If his performance in our company is a good indication of how he would perform in yours, he would be an extremely positive asset to your program.

If I can be of any further assistance, or provide you with any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yours Sincerely,
Joe Smith

I found this sample can i used ?

lynn

Mr. Joe Boss
Manager
Acme Company
456 Main St.

Philadelphia, PA 12345
Dear Mr. Boss,
It is my pleasure to recommend Mike Applicant, his performance working as a consultant for Main St. Company proved that he will be a valuable addition to any company.
I have known Mike for two years in my capacity as Assistant Manager at Main St. Company. Mike worked for me on various projects as a consultant, and based on his work, I would rank him as one of the best consultants we have ever had.
Mike distinguished himself by submitting exceptionally well-researched and well-written reports on our clients. Mike is highly intelligent and has good analytical and communication skills.
If his performance in our company is a good indication of how he would perform in yours, he would be an extremely positive asset to your program.

If I can be of any further assistance, or provide you with any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yours Sincerely,
Joe Smith

who is it for Salim?

Jane BM

Mr. Joe Boss
Manager
Acme Company
456 Main St.

Philadelphia, PA 12345
Dear Mr. Boss,

Yours Sincerely,
Joe Smith

That's more like someone giving a reference for a job Salim.

salim

That's more like someone giving a reference for a job Salim.
i knew Jane:) , i am just wondering is this the right way to write in a formal sense ! i don't mean the content of the letter !

salim

Jane BM

as i said to Jane i am asking about the perfect way to right a formal letter !
When do you need the letter by Salim?

salim

When do you need the letter by Salim?
we will start the visa's process next month , my conslutant (from Sana's school) told me to get ready and send her many papers like letter from Sana's Boss , i don't find a good one so i am trying by myself !