supporting documents for student visitor visa ( svv)

Essem

Staff member
Hi Salim

Found this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Visa Application for Miss X X: Passport No - 12333333: Date of Birth 30 June 1973

This is to confirm that Miss X X is an employee of our company X X Limited. She is the 'job title'.

Miss X X has been with our company since 'Dec 2005' and he earns about '£40,000 per Annum'. She is being sent as a representative of our company to the 'Annual Conference for Widgets, Titled - How to Sell widgets' in the next decade. The conference is slated for July 3- 5 2012. His expenses will be fully covered by the company.

Should you require further information, kindly email me at xxx.xx.com.
Yours faithfully,
X X
'Title'

salim

Hi Salim

Found this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Visa Application for Miss X X: Passport No - 12333333: Date of Birth 30 June 1973

This is to confirm that Miss X X is an employee of our company X X Limited. She is the 'job title'.

Miss X X has been with our company since 'Dec 2005' and he earns about '£40,000 per Annum'. She is being sent as a representative of our company to the 'Annual Conference for Widgets, Titled - How to Sell widgets' in the next decade. The conference is slated for July 3- 5 2012. His expenses will be fully covered by the company.

Should you require further information, kindly email me at xxx.xx.com.
Yours faithfully,
X X
'Title'

Jane BM

we will start the visa's process next month , my conslutant (from Sana's school) told me to get ready and send her many papers like letter from Sana's Boss , i don't find a good one so i am trying by myself !
I think the standard letter Essem has supplied is fine Salim, if you need help with drafting out a character reference for her as well from them then I can help you with that at the weekend.

lynn

as i said to Jane i am asking about the perfect way to right a formal letter !
yes I know that but like Jane said this looks like a letter for a job, is that what you need it for>?

salim

yes I know that but like Jane said this looks like a letter for a job, is that what you need it for>?
No Lynn , Essem give me the right sample of letter thanks to her i wrote my letter , my post was just a sample in general, about how to write a formel letter did not the one that i must write !

salim

i am looking for translators in Tunis , i found these adress in one of our old thread , are thses translators still working at yet in these adress( places)
:Slaheddine Chétoui
32, Av. Bab Benat
Tunis
Tel./Fax: 71/571.298 and this one

Traduction Services
(This is the one I always use and they are very good. Very close to Place Barcelone and they will normally have the job done in 2 or 3 hours. We used them for all visa documents for UK embassy and never a problem. Each document usually 10-15TD.)
15, Rue de Grèce
Tunis
Tel.: 71/258.683
Fax: 71/349.120
thx for help

salim

I think the standard letter Essem has supplied is fine Salim, if you need help with drafting out a character reference for her as well from them then I can help you with that at the weekend.
Yes Jane , I need one and I would be delighted if you can help me! thank you so much . i will be in touch with you during this weekend ! thank you so much :)

salim

Please anyone know about the homestay in the uk !

Jane BM

Yes Jane , I need one and I would be delighted if you can help me! thank you so much . i will be in touch with you during this weekend ! thank you so much :)
No problem Salim.....

salim

i have a question please hope someone help me , i am wondering about the validity ( time) of the translated documents maybe by a translator and if the Embassy make notes about this ! thx

Jane BM

i have a question please hope someone help me , i am wondering about the validity ( time) of the translated documents maybe by a translator and if the Embassy make notes about this ! thx
I'm not sure Salim....may be worth giving the Embassy a quick ring to check..

salim

I'm not sure Salim....may be worth giving the Embassy a quick ring to check..
Hi Jane hope you are fine , ok i will ring to them or i will let Sana go there ! thx