syrian immigrants

love1970

Hello do you think that accepting thousands of syrian immigrants in uk will reduce foreign people chances to get a visa to uk we all know that uk have a strategy in accepting immigrants and the number of syrian immigrants is rising day after day so i bet that issue will reduce others to get a uk visa

scotty_bambam

Maybe.but I'm alive. My husband's alive.many Syrians don't have that luxury what will be will be.

love1970

Luxury is for the pigs of arabian golf they are cowards and betrayals they should accept them not make them pass through all that danger to survive

Scottochott

Big difference between asylum seekers and economic migrants, let alone sham marriage visa hunters, hopefully the worthy will be accepted and welcomed

love1970

Very impressive comment thats the idea of the goverment about marriage with foreigns but not all people are hunters of visa im 24 my partner is 45 and she never thought im a visa hunter we love each other and we have our plans for the future in or out of the uk , she is not rich we applied for our visa basing on disabilty living allowance we will be together forever in or out of the uk

Scottochott

Very impressive comment thats the idea of the goverment about marriage with foreigns but not all people are hunters of visa im 24 my partner is 45 and she never thought im a visa hunter we love each other and we have our plans for the future in or out of the uk , she is not rich we applied for our visa basing on disabilty living allowance we will be together forever in or out of the uk
So us taxpayers are sponsoring you, aren't you lucky! Will be interested to see whether you are still together in a few years once you have your ILR!

love1970

Well i respect your point of view but not all your fingers have the same length and not all people are the same and trust me future will show the reality i bet you had a bad experience witb a foreign to talk like that isnt right ?

Jane BM

Hello do you think that accepting thousands of syrian immigrants in uk will reduce foreign people chances to get a visa to uk we all know that uk have a strategy in accepting immigrants and the number of syrian immigrants is rising day after day so i bet that issue will reduce others to get a uk visa
Why should it affect those who fulfil the criteria for a visa? There are 5 prerequisites for a spouse visa, if you can prove you meet them all, you're granted the visa, if you can't prove it, you don't.

I don't see any correlation between that and Syrian refugees being granted asylum and sanctuary, otherwise everyone's pretty much stuffed as its most of the European countries who are going to be doing so.

But to be honest, give me a genuine refugee over some of these bezness boys any day!

love1970

Hhh beznesd boys !! you sure all of men who had relations with uk women are like that ? and what do you call women who follow them ?

Aslemma

No, most of us don't see all Tunisian men in relationships with European women as being like that, far from it. However, we do unfortunately see the havoc the bezness boys can cause to the lives of the women who do fall into their trap. We also have opinions on some of the women who believe the unbelievable. I know 'age is only a number' and 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and there are cases of happy and long-standing marriages between those with quite a few years difference in age between them, but you yourself must have seen cases where the lady concerned really has little to commend her, apart from the possibility of a visa or cash, yet manages to persuade herself that the young man finds her irresistably attractive.

Jane BM

Hhh beznesd boys !! you sure all of men who had relations with uk women are like that ? and what do you call women who follow them ?
Where did I say ALL men? Are you denying they exist?

I'm married to a Tunisian so no quite obviously I don't believe all Tunisian men are like that......but I'd never deny they exist..and it's those people I'm referring to.

love1970

Yes i understand but in most situations people judge without knowing the situation for them any tunisian have a foreign girlfriend he is a cheater and just want passport trust me if i tell you 80% of couples really love each other but after they get they passport some evil ideas come to some of week minds and a pressure from rheir families friends make them cut the relation and divorce and marry a tunisian ***** im living in tunisia and i know what happen

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Hello do you think that accepting thousands of syrian immigrants in uk will reduce foreign people chances to get a visa to uk we all know that uk have a strategy in accepting immigrants and the number of Syrian immigrants is rising day after day so i bet that issue will reduce others to get a uk visa
I am sure it will in some way.

For example the utter failure to stick to their own "tens of thousands" immigration targets means that the government are under pressure.

4 million people voted for UKIP and maybe more would have done if the government had not played a blinder and worried everyone about the Scottish independence party "taking over".

So presently we have a government with a large number of MPs who are anti eu + a small majority and a referendum incoming where the major factor is immigration.

In such a situation it is natural that because the government cannot stop people from the EU coming in it will tighten up on those outside the EU where it has control of the situation.... its just logical.

I really want to be one of those people who says hey come right in but since I lived in Tunisia I have become harder in my heart.

There are camps in the countries bordering Syria countries where its not great but its not bad (we already pay 1 billion apparently). If some people are to be allowed to come and live in the UK they should be the most deserving from those people.

If we say come in the dangerous way Germany is doing we insult people who do things the right way. I mean why pay for you son to study English and not get a criminal record when you could just say here is 2000 dinars get on a boat its cheaper than university.

It is also an absolute joke also the people take of "spreading the load" around the country here is my first hand experience.

• Wife meets a nice lady from Kuwait in park "bidoun"
  • Husband political prisoner back home
  • Sent her and two kids on flight & destroyed documents.
  • Moved straight to house in norwich next to school in not the best but safe area (people waiting for such houses) kids fed and schooled.
  • House is not looked after
  • She does not like Norwich wants to be with other arabs
  • just leaves (walks out of) house and dumps herself on the council in paddington or nearest to Edgeware road (I cannot afford a flat there)
  • Gets housed down there in North London
  • Husband leaves prison......... and they get divorced without meeting up again (he is safe and married again in Kuwait!)
  • Marries another refugee and has another baby
She is very happy and has a decent life (I don't blame her at all) but we are paying for it no work or effort to integrate has been made at all.

If you let these migrants, in you create demand so you have to be cruel to be kind and only take from the camps starting with those who have no place to go back to such as Syrian Yazidis, Christians, orphans and widows (and i am saying this as a muslim). The truly desperate do not have the money to get on the boats.

This talk of more bombing Syria also what a joke if we want rid of Isis we should get Assad/Russians/All others round the table and do it that way.

I lost my enthusiasm for removing dictators what replaces them is more of a threat to the west than what was before.

love1970

Ok nice article
I am sure it will in some way.

For example the utter failure to stick to their own "tens of thousands" immigration targets means that the government are under pressure.

4 million people voted for UKIP and maybe more would have done if the government had not played a blinder and worried everyone about the Scottish independence party "taking over".

So presently we have a government with a large number of MPs who are anti eu + a small majority and a referendum incoming where the major factor is immigration.

In such a situation it is natural that because the government cannot stop people from the EU coming in it will tighten up on those outside the EU where it has control of the situation.... its just logical.

I really want to be one of those people who says hey come right in but since I lived in Tunisia I have become harder in my heart.

There are camps in the countries bordering Syria countries where its not great but its not bad (we already pay 1 billion apparently). If some people are to be allowed to come and live in the UK they should be the most deserving from those people.

If we say come in the dangerous way Germany is doing we insult people who do things the right way. I mean why pay for you son to study English and not get a criminal record when you could just say here is 2000 dinars get on a boat its cheaper than university.

It is also an absolute joke also the people take of "spreading the load" around the country here is my first hand experience.

• Wife meets a nice lady from Kuwait in park "bidoun"
  • Husband political prisoner back home
  • Sent her and two kids on flight & destroyed documents.
  • Moved straight to house in norwich next to school in not the best but safe area (people waiting for such houses) kids fed and schooled.
  • House is not looked after
  • She does not like Norwich wants to be with other arabs
  • just leaves (walks out of) house and dumps herself on the council in paddington or nearest to Edgeware road (I cannot afford a flat there)
  • Gets housed down there in North London
  • Husband leaves prison......... and they get divorced without meeting up again (he is safe and married again in Kuwait!)
  • Marries another refugee and has another baby
She is very happy and has a decent life (I don't blame her at all) but we are paying for it no work or effort to integrate has been made at all.

If you let these migrants, in you create demand so you have to be cruel to be kind and only take from the camps starting with those who have no place to go back to such as Syrian Yazidis, Christians, orphans and widows (and i am saying this as a muslim). The truly desperate do not have the money to get on the boats.

This talk of more bombing Syria also what a joke if we want rid of Isis we should get Assad/Russians/All others round the table and do it that way.

I lost my enthusiasm for removing dictators what replaces them is more of a threat to the west than what was before.

love1970

Ok nice article
Ok nice article chris to solve a problem you need yo comeback to the origines of the problem whats the wars in syria ? Its a war between big countries uk + usa...... vs russia +iran...... these countries had lots of interventions in other countries bisness destroying irak in 2003 was the start of the desordre right as a person like you do you beilive that uk and usa are bombing the Isis dince two years and they didnt finish them till now thats ******** for me irak was one of the strongest countries in the world with a massive army they finish it 3 weeks .they dont like the war to finish they still need yo sell more weapons they need to distroya whole civilizations like syria destroying temples and steeling ruines this war is already planned for to brake strong arabic countries like irak and syria didnt you notice all the wars are in the countries near israel ? Israel should be the strongest country in the middle east this war will not stop only when these arabic countries will be yotaly destroyed . The Isis is a group of murders who have no relation with islam they collected them from all over the world to destroy us so thats nice for israel and usa "let them destroy them selfs by them selfs" i can say if big countries are serious to stop the war they will do so i think immigrants should be welcomed in europe just look at them with the eye of mercy they are escaping from death in syria no place is safe at all they came to you christians bc they know there is something called "humanity" still in europe they trust you on their lifes forgotten about your goverments policy they feel more safe in your countries

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Immigrants are welcomed in the UK.

So many in-fact (300,000+ this year) its actually making some people less friendly towards them.

I don't blame Israel they do what they do to survive if the shoe was on the other foot there would be no mercy. To hate you enemy is to loose sight of pragmatism is Isreal stolen land.... yes but then is not all land stolen from the weak at some stage in history. The arabs tried and failed in war and at this time nobody is going to kick them out for them.

Just because we attacked a country in the mistaken belief that everyone would become happy and democratic does not mean we should make a larger mistake and invite everyone to stay here.

We may even harm the countries by taking all their doctors and teachers etc

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Last edited:

Jane BM

Clearly I have a bit of a softer heart....lol....because I don't agree...I think our government has already said that any refugees and I choose that word over migrants, will be taken directly from the refugee camps and not those who've chosen to take a perilous path to get to Europe and elsewhere.

I also disagree that the refugee camps surrounding Syria are adequate, in fact I know of a Syrian family who've been in one such camp for the last 2 years now in Lebanon, a woman and her daughters, the living HELL they live in 24/7 is exactly that. Turkey has taken huge numbers of refugees.....living on the streets a lot of them.

I don't distinguish between refugees who are poor and those that had a decent standard of living in Syria, they are still having to live and raise their families in a war zone regardless of their personal wealth.

Long term solution, I've absolutely no idea, turning our back on people in desperate need, I'm all for I'm afraid.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
The balance would be fair share of migrants including the rich Arab countries.

But I 100% in favour of helping the most needy from the camps/Syria. If you allow people to circumnavigate the system you create a free for all which is going to kill more children.

love1970

You are dreaming if you think rich arabic countries will share the migrants history will not forget the arabic countries attitude against syria and irak issue they are only cowards epocrite liers loyal servent of usa and uk and israel too ,arabs betrayed each other they forgot their identity their religions which calls for mercy and loyalty our religion who bannned kiing a person whatever it was his religion who banned killing women children old people and people who dont fight you or carry weapons against you they forgot that so they will not accept anyone in their lands knoeing they are more rich than europe countries all the shame for them forever