taxi prices

Black Mamba

Why didnt you take the train?

ROULLA

Hi Roulla,

Hope you are in good health. I paid 60 dinar from Enfidha to Sousse, and am told that was cheap as other taxi drivers were charging 100 dinar. Yet you managed to go to Nabeul ufor 4o dinar, wow!
Hi Newtosousse i am well thank you, hope that you are also in good health! That was last year but this year when we went from Nabeul to sousse we hired the whole louage and that cost us 42 td but when we came back from Sousse we paid 70 td.. Saying that when we left Nabeul we hired a really nice mini bus all spanking new and we paid 70td for us to be taken to Tunis Airport, this guy i will now always use as the car was very comfortable and it seated 7 people although there was only 3 of us. It was comfortable and extremely clean so it was worth every penny..

Aslemma

Trains are fine but you still have to get from the airport to the station and then clamber aboard the train, which can be a problem if you are only short and have a heavy suitcase, as they all have very steep steps. I've booked a transfer with A2B from Enfidha to Sousse for next month: £12 return.

newtosousse

Hi Newtosousse i am well thank you, hope that you are also in good health! That was last year but this year when we went from Nabeul to sousse we hired the whole louage and that cost us 42 td but when we came back from Sousse we paid 70 td.. Saying that when we left Nabeul we hired a really nice mini bus all spanking new and we paid 70td for us to be taken to Tunis Airport, this guy i will now always use as the car was very comfortable and it seated 7 people although there was only 3 of us. It was comfortable and extremely clean so it was worth every penny..
You do know how to get a bargain for sure, maybe you can pass around the numbers of the drivers you use. That is strange that the louage cost you 42 dinar, and the return journey 70.

ROULLA

You do know how to get a bargain for sure, maybe you can pass around the numbers of the drivers you use. That is strange that the louage cost you 42 dinar, and the return journey 70.
The reason that the louage was 42td was because we had hired all the seats so that no one else has to share with us as we had the dog. Then on the way back the other reason was because we wanted to leave as soon as possible as we was tired so a friend of ours made a few calls and this driver was the only one available at short notice plus the time was getting on, the dog got all sick in this poor mans car and when we reached the house he was so nice he even bathed the dog now that's what i call value for money and the fact that he was nice about the dog getting sick was worth every penny as well.

newtosousse

The reason that the louage was 42td was because we had hired all the seats so that no one else has to share with us as we had the dog. Then on the way back the other reason was because we wanted to leave as soon as possible as we was tired so a friend of ours made a few calls and this driver was the only one available at short notice plus the time was getting on, the dog got all sick in this poor mans car and when we reached the house he was so nice he even bathed the dog now that's what i call value for money and the fact that he was nice about the dog getting sick was worth every penny as well.
That is good, as I heard they have a problem with dogs in their cars,lol, not to mention getting sick. The man bathed the dog,lol, give me his number please.