Teleperformance

luna06

NHS surcharge.you pay £600 with application,and if visa refused,its refunded.
Yes Scotty I'm so nervous as my bank account still remains the same :)

ronaldinho

NHS apparently if you get a refuse visa they will refund the money you paid for it
Hi luna , i really hope you get the visa for your husband , and if they made the desicion it will be about two days for the documents to get here from paris , and i have been reading about the NHS youll get a refund only if you get refused and you dont have the right to appeal or your appeal not been allowed by the tribunal , but im sure youll get a good news , let us know ;)

luna06

Thank
Hi luna , i really hope you get the visa for your husband , and if they made the desicion it will be about two days for the documents to get here from paris , and i have been reading about the NHS youll get a refund only if you get refused and you dont have the right to appeal or your appeal not been allowed by the tribunal , but im sure youll get a good news , let us know ;)
Thank you ronaldinho, I'm actually checking my online banking but no money refund so far , as I heard they refund the money before they sent you the email with the decision made so I'm hoping is good news, what about you ? Any news so far ? I hope everything goes well with your application as well :)

ronaldinho

Thank

Thank you ronaldinho, I'm actually checking my online banking but no money refund so far , as I heard they refund the money before they sent you the email with the decision made so I'm hoping is good news, what about you ? Any news so far ? I hope everything goes well with your application as well :)
I dont know i might be wrong , i remember i read it somwhere , but the important thing is that your husband be with you soon , so actually i toke 60 days or no ,since you applied ?

scotty_bambam

I dont know i might be wrong , i remember i read it somwhere , but the important thing is that your husband be with you soon , so actually i toke 60 days or no ,since you applied ?
60 days is 2 months but 60 working days is 3 months. But I've heard people waiting 4 months.hope you both hear soon.

luna06

Yes actually it took nearly 60 working days, we still waiting for the email asking hubby to collect the passport and then we will see if he really to the visa as you never know I won't be fully happy unilateral we get the passport and see a visa stamp on it :)

luna06

60 days is 2 months but 60 working days is 3 months. But I've heard people waiting 4 months.hope you both hear soon.
Thank you Scotty I'm glad we didn't have to wait that long cuz I was going mental lollll hate waiting and not knowing the outcome now just few more days and we will see :)