The Tunisian Online Teaching Thread../translation thread

Jane BM

Some Tunisian sentences:
zama ethbni = you think she love me ?
taref kadet netsana fik = i wait for your call since long time
ethb etji etrani fi touness= you want to come to see me in Tunisia
kolii ethb etrani met7amssa= so you feel excited to see me?
ana mech engagé wenti= i am not engaged what about u?
fin toksen = where are you living?
enit ethb sahbetk= did you love her?
andk barcha flous= so you have alots of money
tabe3thli chwaya flous = what do you think about sending me some money?
etsalefni naml bihom projet w hanek em3ya= so what do you think if you send me some money i can create a project and sure you will be with me in this step!
ana enhbk = i love !
Lol...some great ones there' Salim.....especially about 'what do you think about sending me some money'....in fact they're all brilliant...they should get people to recite them at the 'welcome meetings'.....he he

salim

Lol...some great ones there' Salim.....especially about 'what do you think about sending me some money'....in fact they're all brilliant...they should get people to recite them at the 'welcome meetings'.....he he
I am trying to put all what people need to understand :)also i am thinking to collect more sentences in different context , so be ready ladies :D

Tunisabella

I am trying to put all what people need to understand :)also i am thinking to collect more sentences in different context , so be ready ladies :D
Awesome!!!!!! Can't wait!!! ;)

Jane BM

Here's a couple Salim.......I have to do Military, unless I can pay...can you help me? Or....my mother/father needs an operation urgently...can you please help me?

You're doing a great job Salim...

salim

Here's a couple Salim.......I have to do Military, unless I can pay...can you help me? Or....my mother/father needs an operation urgently...can you please help me?

You're doing a great job Salim...
.I have to do Military, unless I can pay...can you help me= esm3 ba3thouli bech en3adi jaych w ken enhb ma en3adich yezlmni flous , et3awni?
? Or....my mother/father needs an operation urgently...can you please help me?= Baba/Omi yelzmha ta3ml 3amlaia urgent etnajm et3aweni enti ?
:)there is Jane

Rabz12

i need something translated but its private i dont want to post it here can anybody help x

Jane BM

i need something translated but its private i dont want to post it here can anybody help x
If you pm Salim I'm absolutely sure he'll be happy to help you when he's online...

Rabz12

thanks hun will do x

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
.I have to do Military, unless I can pay...can you help me= esm3 ba3thouli bech en3adi jaych w ken enhb ma en3adich yezlmni flous , et3awni?
? Or....my mother/father needs an operation urgently...can you please help me?= Baba/Omi yelzmha ta3ml 3amlaia urgent etnajm et3aweni enti ?
:)there is Jane

Or the bezness to English translator for those two statements is both the same...

I am unhappy with the progress of our realtionship in visa or monthly payment terms. I would therefore like to request a large payment to make this worth while or before I pursue alternative income/visa streams.

salim

can anyone tell me what these phrases mean:
chiftisa7biti ma7laha
3abirra chweya
ichbik mtafina
mazel a3melna wallou
golt laha
ichnwea 3al m3a ma hassna

thank you in advance it is greatly appreciated
What do you think about my girlfriend ?she is beautiful!
I think she is a bit aged!!!
hello i am here
we have done nothing at yet( maybe he means private life )
did you told her ?
for the last sentence i don't understand it

L

leedslizzy

can anyone translate this for me please?
tbarkalah 3lik

Patience88

Hello you all, is there anyone online for an urgent translation (just 4 short sentences)?

Thankssss in advance :)

salim

Hello you all, is there anyone online for an urgent translation (just 4 short sentences)?

Thankssss in advance :)
hi Patience , send them :)

There
altababel

Salem Baseema, j.aspere although you conprendre that I am not deriere the problem quite passed with khmaies and after all, very which passes with us c.est thus has god have can ensenble depasee the moment sad and I veus although you knew that I am a woman of good and I n.aime not that khamaies was far from you or opposite it was my Marie also and I cannot live without him, Ci you wants one can be friends. basima l.autre faith Ci you wants to seek somebody explains one Arab.

google translator

Baseema Salem
j.aspere you although I'm not quite conprendre pasa adhered just below the problem with khmaies and After All, Everything That goes with us? It 'sa god Therefor May Have the time ensenble depasee Veus sad and I Though you knew I am a good woman and I n.aime khamaies Was Not far from you my gold Otherwise It Was married too and I can not live without it, it means clustering you can be friends. Basima l.autre faith it wants you Somebody says THEY look Arab.

Her french must be very bad that ıt ıs not translatıng well at all[/quote
There are alot of misspelled words thats why the translator doesn't work. The first part j'espere is i hope or i wish