The Tunisian Online Teaching Thread../translation thread

Essem

Staff member
Hi Jane, I met this love of my life 9 years ago in Paris, - I guess you can see by my posts how I feel about him. Saw him again early June, and Im head over heals again!!!
Why didn't it work out the first time?

Essem

Staff member
Yes he is, He says he does, but nine years is a long time, alot has happened, I dont live in France, and we simply cannot be together so that part is a bit tough :confused: but I still love him.... the plan is to see each other again...
If you cant be together and you plan to see each other again - what is the point?

Sardonyxx

Some things are just not meant to be explained :)

Jane BM

Some things are just not meant to be explained :)
I'd try to save myself the heartache Sardonny, I really would, if you feel like this now, imagine how you'll feel if you do finally meet up? You may find it too difficult to walk away from each other and make the situation for both of you even worse..

can anyone translate?
nchala rabi ysahilil sahbi:)

S

simon1828

Hi,

I have seen a chat between my girlfriend and another guy, we have been dating a long time and I saw my name mentioned. Would it be possible for someone to translate into english I am slightly worried.

kalba​
T-T​
Ya walah matwel 3omrek lbera7 barka 5amamt fik 9olt nab3athlek message​
ou ma ib3athtich itwa7achtik barcha​
Nsit mak ta3rafni mjoujma fater wala sayem? 7ata ena ya ham​
fatir kima ta3rif rabi 3ati carte VIP lilo iftour​
^^ aya idji na3mlou 9ahwa ken itnajim ?​
7ata ena hadheka fech 5amamt fama 9hawi ma7loula ba7dhekom?​
Saif désolée Simon ma7abech stressè howa el période hedhi ma3inich bech nkabech m3ah ataw ki yji ba3d l3id n'a3mlou 9ahwa ensemble​
OK MELA 3ALA 5ATRIK​
WKENICH RANI NIKT A7RA9TOU​
Walah 7chemt bech n9ollek ya ham​

Thanks,
Simon

ROULLA

Hi,

I have seen a chat between my girlfriend and another guy, we have been dating a long time and I saw my name mentioned. Would it be possible for someone to translate into english I am slightly worried.

kalba​
T-T​
Ya walah matwel 3omrek lbera7 barka 5amamt fik 9olt nab3athlek message​
ou ma ib3athtich itwa7achtik barcha​
Nsit mak ta3rafni mjoujma fater wala sayem? 7ata ena ya ham​
fatir kima ta3rif rabi 3ati carte VIP lilo iftour​
^^ aya idji na3mlou 9ahwa ken itnajim ?​
7ata ena hadheka fech 5amamt fama 9hawi ma7loula ba7dhekom?​
Saif désolée Simon ma7abech stressè howa el période hedhi ma3inich bech nkabech m3ah ataw ki yji ba3d l3id n'a3mlou 9ahwa ensemble​
OK MELA 3ALA 5ATRIK​
WKENICH RANI NIKT A7RA9TOU​
Walah 7chemt bech n9ollek ya ham​

Thanks,
Simon
Hi Simon hope that you are well!
Basically this message is a conversation between two people who started off talking about some messages and how this other person missed the other, they then start talking about fasting, then one person says to the other that they hope that they have a VIP dinner.

Then someone goes to ask the other if there is a coffee shop open when they are and shall they have a coffee together but the person goes on to say that Simon is stressed these days so I presume that she does not want to upset you,, she then refused but said that when Simon comes you can all go together for a coffee, which I think is very respectful.
The other person says that he or she feels embarrassed for asking which I presume because they asked to go for coffee in the first place.
I hope that you understand what I am trying to say as I am feeling so tired and am falling asleep with my fingers on the keyboard.

can anyone translate please:)
saha l5ouya

translation please:)
fama 3asfour y7eb warda bitha mais ilwarda t7eb fakroun .... un jour il3asfour 9al lel warda ili howa i7ebha .9atlo men7ibek ila matrodni 7amra mais il3asfor moch dahan bech iyordha 7amra ye5i 9as jn7o - habat idam we radha 7amra ...... 3 jour 3arfit ili ilfakroun iy7ebha ye5i mechet bech it9olo ili hiya t7ebo il9ato met -------_) rit idenya mil 3asfour lel fakroun

what dies this say?
yasi ya 3sfour 7ta mout b9i tbe3

Would someone be kind enough to please translate the following for me?

ena 3andi rajel barka esmou

Many thanks,
CJB

DARK ANGEL

Would someone be kind enough to please translate the following for me?

ena 3andi rajel barka esmou

Many thanks,
CJB
ena 3andi rajel barka esmou= i have just one man in my life and his name is ....

DARK ANGEL

translation please:)
fama 3asfour y7eb warda bitha mais ilwarda t7eb fakroun .... un jour il3asfour 9al lel warda ili howa i7ebha .9atlo men7ibek ila matrodni 7amra mais il3asfor moch dahan bech iyordha 7amra ye5i 9as jn7o - habat idam we radha 7amra ...... 3 jour 3arfit ili ilfakroun iy7ebha ye5i mechet bech it9olo ili hiya t7ebo il9ato met -------_) rit idenya mil 3asfour lel fakroun
IT's like a quote here , the main idea is we can't win everything , this is like a little story about white flower , a bird and turtle! The bird love the white flower from all his heart , he is ready to do everything fro her , it was a love from one side , the flower loves the turtle ! One day , the bird told the flower about his feeling , the white flower make a condition to accept his love , she want to become red flower , the bird find a solution to realize her wish so he cut his wing and let his blood colour the white floor .however she don't see his like he wish as lover , a few day she rans to her love "turtle" but she discover his dead ! This mean never left what we have in our hands and looking for another thing !

Translation please;)
hedha eli bech isser ya fawzi
wlah 3adi elmouhem tethnna

thanks

DARK ANGEL

Translation please;)
hedha eli bech isser ya fawzi
wlah 3adi elmouhem tethnna

thanks
this is what we will happen
I swear, this is normal , the most important thing is to be happy