The Tunisian Online Teaching Thread../translation thread

missmetal

Dark Angel, what does this mean? '7aramoho.'

Thanks in advance

DARK ANGEL

Is there a difference between harramoho and haramoho?

Thanks.
I don't think , if you want you can put the full sentence then i can translate for you , in general we can the same word with different way we don't have rules here the meaning is the same in both

missmetal

I don't think , if you want you can put the full sentence then i can translate for you , in general we can the same word with different way we don't have rules here the meaning is the same in both
It was someone said my husbands name like 'Chams w 7aramoho' commenting on a picture

DARK ANGEL

It was someone said my husbands name like 'Chams w 7aramoho' commenting on a picture
I was right to ask for the full sentence , he means his wife= 7aramahou

krenalda

hello everyone! can someone please help me with the translation of those two sentences?
aya mabrouk i so7ba
ahna souhap min 9bal 8ir mewetetch forsa 9bal
thank you :happy: it means a lot to me

Essem

Staff member
hello everyone! can someone please help me with the translation of those two sentences?
aya mabrouk i so7ba
ahna souhap min 9bal 8ir mewetetch forsa 9bal
thank you :happy: it means a lot to me

Happy Aid my friend
We are friend from b4 but we haven't the occasion/time to make the friendship better

Jane BM

Happy Aid my friend
We are friend from b4 but we haven't the occasion/time to make the friendship better
I'm impressed...lol..;)

Mona

Can anyway tell me how to say this in Tunisian:

Hi sweetie, I miss you, I am waiting for you please come to me soon, me and your daughter need you here with us. I wait for the day our dreams come true and we can be a real family.

Thanks is anyone can help

krenalda

hi! i have another question,what is the meaning of " mbanek houni" ? I apreciate the help ^^

Essem

Staff member
Can anyway tell me how to say this in Tunisian:

Hi sweetie, I miss you, I am waiting for you please come to me soon, me and your daughter need you here with us. I wait for the day our dreams come true and we can be a real family.

Thanks is anyone can help
Where is Ragazzo when you need him:rolleyes:

Ameen bint

Hi all
can anybody translate chkoun be7thek for me minfadlik :)

Jane BM

I think, it's who is with you please

Ameen bint

That's not good news for me!