Things to do/Business/Shopping and More

ROULLA

Hi Everyone hope that you are all in good health! I am not sure if you already know so i thought that i would point you all in the right direction..

At the top of this forum there is a button that says THINGS TO DO , this includes..
Hotels, Restaurants, Travel agents and tours, Nightclubs, Attractions, Car hire companies, Estate agents and Cosmetic surgery providers..Also on the top of this forum you will find Business, Travel, Arts and Culture, Special offers and Advertising..They are all worth looking at .Just thought that i would point you all in the right direction.
:)

Hi Everyone hope that you are all in good health! I am not sure if you already know so i thought that i would point you all in the right direction..

At the top of this forum there is a button that says THINGS TO DO , this includes..
Hotels, Restaurants, Travel agents and tours, Nightclubs, Attractions, Car hire companies, Estate agents and Cosmetic surgery providers..

Also on the top of this forum you will find Business, Travel, Arts and Culture, Special offers and Advertising..They are all worth looking at .Just thought that i would point you all in the right direction

Roulla ,with all respect, big letters ARE screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROULLA

Roulla ,with all respect, big letters screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Jackkaktus hope that you are in good health! We have quite a few new members here and i thought that i would direct them in the right direction..You will find in quite a few posts people asking :)

From sociological point of view U R screaming at them :) ,nothing personal :) .Don't take it to your heart directly :) .Hope You are fine too.

I am fine thank you..Do you think that i should tone the letters down a bit then ?;)

A little bit ,yeahh please ,don't understand me bad,just when i saw this first time i couldn't focus at the topic :) it was too big to put it together in my mind.

P.s
i am not fluent to English ,if i'm wrong expecialy in grammar let me know about it ,will do it better next time,

ROULLA

A little bit ,yeahh please ,don't understand me bad,just when i saw this first time i couldn't focus at the topic :) it was too big to put it together in my mind.

P.s
i am not fluent to English ,if i'm wrong expecialy in grammar let me know about it ,will do it better next time,
I done it, and you are fine..Your right as rain:)

ROULLA

P.s
Roulla...Are U English or just live in England????
I am Greek :)

χάρηκα για τη γνωριμία :)

My 5'th language i am going to learn :)

marhaba

I used this website last week. and those links you have mentioned were used!!!

I had to write a destination fact file on tunisia, Everything i found came in handy and i had to reference all information used. Then my teacher asked me for the website address and she showed in the whole class as i gained a pass merit and destinctaion all in one :D

ROULLA

Hi Marhaba hope that you are in good health! Congratulation Marhaba, I am sure that Kris will be pleased that you gained a merit using his site, every little helps and this information goes a long long way..Hope that everyone else finds the above useful as well.:);)

marhaba

ooh, i just thought i promoted this site to my class hahaa!!

ROULLA

If I was a man I think that I would definitely have a shave in Tunisia as it looks like you really do get pampered.
Watch this clip..