Tips for travel

M

mario

[&:]I will be travelling to tunisia in April of this year. Is there any advice that you can give me to make my stay more comfortable?

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
RE: Tips for travel

Water water and more water the further south you go the more water you need to drink.

You wouldn't walk in the snow without clothes so don't go near the desert without a good supply of water and clothes that protect you from the sun.

Mak

Hi There,

I would like to advice you to make a small plan for your stay .. because there are really a lot of things to see and the only way to see as much as possible is to make a good plan ... if i'was you i would try to stay in the Center of Tunisia ( Sousse, Monastir ) then you can move easily between the north and the south ... enjoy the sun and the sea ... take good care .. watch yourself ( good people and bad people are everywhere ) for everything else let me tel you that you made the right choice :)

Cheers
Makrem

Z

ziedcherif

Hey what’s up man I don’t know where you going but if you tell me what do u want to do I mean what kind of fun you like to have and it will be my pleasure to help u ok take care man[8D]

Z

ziedcherif

:)Thank u for the advise and yes I know what’s up but thank u any way, we have a house at ( lagolet ) but I will be at sous and hamamet very week