Tour Khalef hotel in Sousse

Smi

Just to say HI to ya all
I am in Tunisia now, the weather is great, I am a bit sunburnt, but it's ok, I found the cafe you mentioned, but I didn't stay there, I've found another one, closer to my hotel, it's on the same street as my hotel, about 10 mins walk

Essem

Staff member
Hi Smi

You're making us all jealous! Have a lovely holiday and leave some of the good weather for the rest of us!!

Cathibou

Just to say HI to ya all
I am in Tunisia now, the weather is great, I am a bit sunburnt, but it's ok, I found the cafe you mentioned, but I didn't stay there, I've found another one, closer to my hotel, it's on the same street as my hotel, about 10 mins walk
Oh to be sunburnt lucky lucky you, glad you found somewhere close by, enjoy the resy of your stay
C x

Cheryl

Just to say HI to ya all
Asslama Smi

Hope your having a wonderful time. I'm sure you will be xxx

Smi

Hey guys
thanks
and don't be jealous, the weather is still cool, today is a bit cloudy and heavy, im sure its gonna rain later, but it looks like that's gonna be that short summer rain that lasts only half an hour and im also sure tomorrow is gonna be just as sunny as yesterday :D
don't worry, the summer in tunisia is faaaar from over (hope so lol)

btw, the cafe im talking about is called medina city and is right next to Royal Salam hotel ;) in case someone wants a free wifi net

ma salam all :)

sparkle

ahh i know the one you mean has a shop underneath it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im so jealous but i will be there on the 26th...

has the new spa opened in the hotel yet ??

tour khalaf

Tour Khalaf hotel is a hotel belonging to the hotels' chain Marhaba Hotels. it is situated in a nice place in sousse.
i recommand you to have a dinner in restaurent ' the saloon" ( a restaurent decorated like in western films) at 2 steps from tour khalf hotel
take a coffe in cafè nour palace,, it's at 20 meters from the hotel.
no more than 12 dinars to the taxi-driver and he will take you to port el kantaoui. hope you'll being there.
for what concerns internet connexion, wether you go to that cafè near dreams beach hotel otherwise there also 2 other cafè in sousse where there is wifi: L cafè, situated in a corner just in front riadh palm hotel and there is also press cafè which is just in front of the municipal theatre.
being a tunisian from sousse, i wish you a nice stay in sousse and whenever you go in tunisia
abdelmajid

Essem

Staff member
12 dinars from the Tour Khalef to PEK - is this to buy the taxi?

Cathibou

12 dinars from the Tour Khalef to PEK - is this to buy the taxi?
lol ! innocent tourist price not seasoned travellers

sparkle

yes i wont be paying 12 dinars for a taxi to the port either

sparkle

ok nice restaurant are as follows: la fiesta, bonapart and una stora, planet hollywood and a traditional one in the madina which i couldnt tell you the name of and would ahve to take you there to find it in sousse, port el kantaouiare as follows le mediteranee and les emirs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh and the indian near tour khalef is ok also xx

K

kitty2705

hello everyone i am new. my name is Cristina, i am from Romania.i will visit tunise for the first time. i am coming on 25th and i will stay at tour khalef. so do they have wifi or not?

Essem

Staff member
Hi Kitty and welcome to the forum. I don't know if they have wifi but this is their email address where you could ask

[email protected]

marhaba

yes the tour khalef has wifi. i use it all the time when i go to tunisia lol x

M

madriann

Sejur Placut! :)

jeanie

yes the tour khalef has wifi. i use it all the time when i go to tunisia lol x
Hi, Im going to the Tour Khalef in December with a friend. Her b/f is Tunisian, so would she be able to stay there with him for a few nights as he is tunisian ?

Also.....is this hotel ok. I have read some great reviews on it, but you never know.

Many thanks

J X

marhaba

Hi, Im going to the Tour Khalef in December with a friend. Her b/f is Tunisian, so would she be able to stay there with him for a few nights as he is tunisian ?

Also.....is this hotel ok. I have read some great reviews on it, but you never know.

Many thanks

J X
the tour khalef is a lovely hotel. i think its ok and good for value.

im sure a tunisian man was staying with a european women in dec last year. he defo looked tunisian. your best bet is to email the hotel direct to find out xx

jeanie

the tour khalef is a lovely hotel. i think its ok and good for value.

im sure a tunisian man was staying with a european women in dec last year. he defo looked tunisian. your best bet is to email the hotel direct to find out xx
Oh good. Thanks. :)

Do you know if they have a web site..i cant find one ?

J x

marhaba

search marhaba hotels in google first link :) X

jeanie

Thanks marhaba found it....x